HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Evolving Chimchar

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
rileysaura
rileysaura

Evolving Chimchar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolving Chimchar   Evolving Chimchar - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 13, 2010 3:18 pm

"Very Well...My Battle Rules are a 2 On 2 Single Battle where only the Challenger can Substitute, Can you met these Terms?" asked Brock as he held out 2 Pokeballs, showing that he had 2 Pokemon to Battle

PostSubject: Re: Evolving Chimchar   Evolving Chimchar - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 13, 2010 3:20 pm

"I only have 1 pokemon. But... I am sure that I can face your Pokemon with my Chimchar. Is that accepted?" said Rai.

Chimchar nods with a smile.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Evolving Chimchar   Evolving Chimchar - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 13, 2010 4:15 pm

"Denied, Rules state that you must have 2 Pokemon to Battle with Me, come back when you have a Second Pokemon" siad Brock

PostSubject: Re: Evolving Chimchar   Evolving Chimchar - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 13, 2010 4:23 pm

"Aww. Okay, sorry." said Rai and he walked outside the gym.

"Now where to start? Oh, what's with that bush?" Rai noticed a wiggling bush, when he approached it, he found a wild __________________.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Evolving Chimchar   Evolving Chimchar - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 13, 2010 4:32 pm

Caterpie (lv6 male) Crawled out

PostSubject: Re: Evolving Chimchar   Evolving Chimchar - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 13, 2010 4:36 pm

Chimchar came back with the Pokeballs and with the money.

"Good boy... Err... I mean good monkey! Hehe! Keep that 1000 and maybe you can buy some stuffs for yourself later. By the way, battle time first. Gyaaah!"

Rai's eyes slowly turned red as the battle begins.

"Use Ember but reduce the power."

Chimchar put the money on Rai's pocket and shot weak Embers on Caterpie.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Evolving Chimchar   Evolving Chimchar - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 13, 2010 4:41 pm

Caterpie was hit by the Fireballs and took damage. It was angry and used String Shot

PostSubject: Re: Evolving Chimchar   Evolving Chimchar - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 13, 2010 4:42 pm

"Chimchar, you know what to do."

Chimchar grabbed the string, pulled and fired weak Embers.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Evolving Chimchar   Evolving Chimchar - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 13, 2010 4:46 pm

Caterpie was hit again and left quite weak. It attempted a Tackle

PostSubject: Re: Evolving Chimchar   Evolving Chimchar - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 13, 2010 4:47 pm

Rai threw a Pokeball directly on the head.

rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Evolving Chimchar   Evolving Chimchar - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 13, 2010 4:54 pm

The Pokeball hit Caterpie. It opened and Caterpie was enveloped in a Red Light. The ball closed and Began Wiggling. It wiggled once.........Twice...........Three Times............CLICK

Congratulations, Caterpie was Succesfully Caught
Would you like to give him a Nickname?

PostSubject: Re: Evolving Chimchar   Evolving Chimchar - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 13, 2010 4:59 pm

(No)

Rai's eyes turned black again.

"*gulp* This is bad. I'm just using this Caterpie just to pass the rules. I'm sorry, Caterpie. I'll think of a good use for you later." said Rai and he kissed the ball.

"Let's go, Chimchar!" said Rai as they head for the gym.

"Brock? Brock? I'm back! I'm ready for a Gym Battle, now!" said Rai. Chimchar picks up a _________ in front of Rai.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Evolving Chimchar   Evolving Chimchar - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 13, 2010 5:13 pm

Hard Stone

"You have 2 Pokemon? Very Well we will begin, Go Geodude" he called and released a Floating Rock Head with Arms

PostSubject: Re: Evolving Chimchar   Evolving Chimchar - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 13, 2010 7:11 pm

Rai's eyes slowly turns red as the battle begins.

"Kyaaa!" screamed Rai

Rai's eyes completely became red.

"Chimchar, Dig."

Chimchar digged underground.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Evolving Chimchar   Evolving Chimchar - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 13, 2010 7:21 pm

"Geodude watch the ground"Geodude was focusing on the ground

PostSubject: Re: Evolving Chimchar   Evolving Chimchar - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 13, 2010 7:23 pm

"Hmm... My trainings gonna pay here."

Rai closed his eyes, focused his mind and sent a mind telepathy message to Chimchar. He got the message and did what his trainer told him.

Chimchar used Ember underground. Making the whole battlefield heat up.

"Mrrgh..."
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Evolving Chimchar   Evolving Chimchar - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 13, 2010 7:25 pm

"keep watching that ground"Geodude ignored the heat and kept watching the floor

PostSubject: Re: Evolving Chimchar   Evolving Chimchar - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 13, 2010 7:26 pm

"I know that Geodude won't be affected by the heat. But my Chimchar can use the heat as an advantage!"

The battlefield is very hot now. It produced smokes because of the heat.

"Keep heating it, Chimchar!" mind telepathed Rai.

Chimchar continued using Ember underground. Making some areas of the battlefield crack a little for the heat.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Evolving Chimchar   Evolving Chimchar - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 13, 2010 7:33 pm

"ok well keep watching the ground"Geodude watched the ground

PostSubject: Re: Evolving Chimchar   Evolving Chimchar - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 13, 2010 7:34 pm

The cracks opened and it heated a bit more around Geodude's surroundings making the heat concentrate on Geodude's area.

"Leer..."

Chimchar came out of the ground stepping on the very hot floor and used Leer. The heat made Chimchar more stronger.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Evolving Chimchar   Evolving Chimchar - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 13, 2010 7:36 pm

his defense lowered"ok now use defense curl"Geodude used defense curl

PostSubject: Re: Evolving Chimchar   Evolving Chimchar - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 13, 2010 7:39 pm

The heat around Geodude became stronger and surronded Geodude making him not see well.

"Dig and position under Geodude." mind telepathed Rai.

Chimchar digged and is positioned on Geodude's ground preparing for an attack. While waiting for other commands, Chimchar used Ember underground to heat the area more hot.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Evolving Chimchar   Evolving Chimchar - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 13, 2010 7:44 pm

"move out of the fire and go down the hole and use tackle"Geodude goes in the hole and tackles chimchar"

PostSubject: Re: Evolving Chimchar   Evolving Chimchar - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 13, 2010 7:48 pm

But Rai heard Brock and mind telepathed Chimchar to dodge. Chimchar backed out making Geodude slam the ground.

"Chim! Chim! Charichar Chim!"
(Let's see if you can take the heat here!)

"Ember on it's eyes." telepathed Rai.

Chimchar fired small balls of flame directly to Geodude's eyes.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Evolving Chimchar   Evolving Chimchar - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 13, 2010 7:49 pm

Geodude got out of there in time not to have taken any damage then he used tackle on chimchar
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evolving Chimchar   Evolving Chimchar - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Evolving Chimchar
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next