HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taisie Amira vs Bullies..........A.K.A. HELP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
Darkrai
Darkrai

Taisie Amira vs Bullies..........A.K.A. HELP - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taisie Amira vs Bullies..........A.K.A. HELP   Taisie Amira vs Bullies..........A.K.A. HELP - Page 16 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 02, 2010 3:14 pm

"I never told her about these pokemon, I've never told anyone, 'am a hiding S level criminial..."
He said as he rode on the gliscor with Nicholas, dodging the police pokemon's attacks attacks

"I-It's Zonon!!"

"Oh....No!!It's the criminal who escaped from jail 22 years ago that night!"
Officers yelped

"As they screamed, 22 years ago I escaped from jail and disguised myself..
I remained hidden for all these years, until i decided to do some job, I found this Team Dream and applied to be a commander working for Venus...
And 2 days ago when I got arrested, doing my jobs, I've decided to show the world my true self in a dramatic way... Sounds geekish huh?"
System

PostSubject: Re: Taisie Amira vs Bullies..........A.K.A. HELP   Taisie Amira vs Bullies..........A.K.A. HELP - Page 16 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 05, 2010 8:01 pm

'' Whoa, you are realy proffesional in your job. '' said Nicholas '' Ok, now my mission is failture, i suppose to save you and now you are saveing me '' said he laughing
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Taisie Amira vs Bullies..........A.K.A. HELP   Taisie Amira vs Bullies..........A.K.A. HELP - Page 16 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 06, 2010 5:01 am

"Hehe.."
He destroyed the prison, and headed to base
(post once and ill to to base)
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Taisie Amira vs Bullies..........A.K.A. HELP   Taisie Amira vs Bullies..........A.K.A. HELP - Page 16 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 12, 2010 11:51 pm

Theo then teleported in rustboro and sent his pokemon to train and then walked around with bumble on his shoulder tracking tasie(he never gave the machine back)"where are you?"
SnorlaxKai
SnorlaxKai

PostSubject: Re: Taisie Amira vs Bullies..........A.K.A. HELP   Taisie Amira vs Bullies..........A.K.A. HELP - Page 16 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 13, 2010 6:20 pm

(nice rping)
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Taisie Amira vs Bullies..........A.K.A. HELP   Taisie Amira vs Bullies..........A.K.A. HELP - Page 16 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 13, 2010 6:44 pm

(thanks now make a character so you can join)
SnorlaxKai
SnorlaxKai

PostSubject: Re: Taisie Amira vs Bullies..........A.K.A. HELP   Taisie Amira vs Bullies..........A.K.A. HELP - Page 16 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 13, 2010 8:03 pm

#(I sent you one)
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Taisie Amira vs Bullies..........A.K.A. HELP   Taisie Amira vs Bullies..........A.K.A. HELP - Page 16 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 13, 2010 8:04 pm

(you dont send me it you post it in the trainer creation)
SnorlaxKai
SnorlaxKai

PostSubject: Re: Taisie Amira vs Bullies..........A.K.A. HELP   Taisie Amira vs Bullies..........A.K.A. HELP - Page 16 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 13, 2010 8:06 pm

I cant, It wont let me, Tomnay, Send it back ill try positing it
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Taisie Amira vs Bullies..........A.K.A. HELP   Taisie Amira vs Bullies..........A.K.A. HELP - Page 16 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 15, 2010 3:23 pm

Taisie was nearby playing in the river with Princess and Siren who were singing so she couldn't hear Theo. Butterfree was flying around some flowers nearby
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Taisie Amira vs Bullies..........A.K.A. HELP   Taisie Amira vs Bullies..........A.K.A. HELP - Page 16 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 15, 2010 7:56 pm

Theo looked around some more then sat down behind a tree that was facing the river(if he turns around he can see her XD irony)And theo kept relaxing and let beedril lay there
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Taisie Amira vs Bullies..........A.K.A. HELP   Taisie Amira vs Bullies..........A.K.A. HELP - Page 16 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 15, 2010 8:08 pm

((He should be able to hear them singing))

Taisie still didn't notice him and went on singing with Princess and Siren
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Taisie Amira vs Bullies..........A.K.A. HELP   Taisie Amira vs Bullies..........A.K.A. HELP - Page 16 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 15, 2010 8:11 pm

(he heard them just ignored them)Theo then took out the tracker and it said tasie was near so theo looked around left and right then thought"where could she be hmmmm.....ugh i cant focus with this noise in the back ground"Theo picked up bumble and stood up and turned around"hey be quiet....wait a second,your tasie right?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Taisie Amira vs Bullies..........A.K.A. HELP   Taisie Amira vs Bullies..........A.K.A. HELP - Page 16 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 15, 2010 8:53 pm

Taisie jumps startled. She grabs Princess and Siren and dashs for the opposite shore where her Butterfree was. Bumble seeing Taisie struggles to get out of Theo's grasp
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Taisie Amira vs Bullies..........A.K.A. HELP   Taisie Amira vs Bullies..........A.K.A. HELP - Page 16 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 15, 2010 8:55 pm

Theo let bumble go and jumped over to tasie with ease(hes got some skillz)"so thats your beedril ehh well i found him hurt by an abra,now a kadabra which is captured by me and i decided to return it so your welcome"Theo then started walking off
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Taisie Amira vs Bullies..........A.K.A. HELP   Taisie Amira vs Bullies..........A.K.A. HELP - Page 16 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 15, 2010 8:59 pm

"Thank you" says Taisie hugging Bumble ((somehow XD))
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Taisie Amira vs Bullies..........A.K.A. HELP   Taisie Amira vs Bullies..........A.K.A. HELP - Page 16 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 15, 2010 9:05 pm

"no problem im bored alot and maybe ill see you another time"Theo called his pokemon back and flew off(levels?)
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Taisie Amira vs Bullies..........A.K.A. HELP   Taisie Amira vs Bullies..........A.K.A. HELP - Page 16 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 15, 2010 9:07 pm

(3)
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Taisie Amira vs Bullies..........A.K.A. HELP   Taisie Amira vs Bullies..........A.K.A. HELP - Page 16 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 30, 2010 11:37 am

*peeks in* *facepalm*
A pokemon talking, and just the pokemon u want just like falling from trees and appearing xDD
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taisie Amira vs Bullies..........A.K.A. HELP   Taisie Amira vs Bullies..........A.K.A. HELP - Page 16 H6Q0F8z

Taisie Amira vs Bullies..........A.K.A. HELP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16