HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brb, gonna teach myself Java

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Brb, gonna teach myself Java Empty
PostSubject: Brb, gonna teach myself Java   Brb, gonna teach myself Java H6Q0F8zThu Dec 01, 2011 7:52 am

Hey guys. I am just posting today to inform you that I have recently become interested in learning Java (no idea why, I just decided it would be fun). I know I just came back after being away for awhile and that I'm not on too much as it is, but this may take up a bit more of my time.
Chances are I'll still come on just as regularly as I already do, and I'll try to keep you updated on how I'm doing with the language, but I just figured you might want to know. In fact, maybe you could even call this more of a personal announcement than an 'Away' topic.
Just thought I'd let you guys know. I'll post my first working program online for you guys to try out.
~Quibbloboy

Brb, gonna teach myself Java
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1