HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Swing of Memories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Swing of Memories Empty
PostSubject: Swing of Memories   Swing of Memories H6Q0F8zWed Nov 30, 2011 3:59 am

Greetings. I am U. No, I don't really want you to call me Ulquiorra, I'm not the character from Bleach. I guess you can say I've been away due to lack of creativity and I was wondering how the site was doing. I'm also back to role-play, after I decide on what character I have to use, or entirely new character. I'll take a while but you'll hate me eventually. Everyone does.
Darkrai
Darkrai

Swing of Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swing of Memories   Swing of Memories H6Q0F8zWed Nov 30, 2011 12:05 pm

Is this due t my post at your trainer? I did mention I was being a hypocrite. Besides I like that application. I don't like it when newbies make dramatic applications for their first character who only has a level 2 Rattata or something LOL

Swing of Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swing of Memories   Swing of Memories H6Q0F8zWed Nov 30, 2011 2:00 pm

Hi Ulquiorra, wb! from the post title i see you like YGO :)
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Swing of Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swing of Memories   Swing of Memories H6Q0F8zWed Nov 30, 2011 8:28 pm

Nigthmare, it's not that. It's the relevance in the title that says it all. Hey anyway.

And yeah, I do. Just losing interest and all.
Sponsored content

Swing of Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swing of Memories   Swing of Memories H6Q0F8z

Swing of Memories
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1