HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained Empty
PostSubject: A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained   A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained H6Q0F8zWed Jan 23, 2013 5:37 pm

Artemis woke from atop Lykouleon as soon as it got cold. Her body immediately began shivering, and she regretfully found out she wasn't in any kind of clothing that could withstand the cold. As if sensing this, her Reshiram's body temperature increased, and he became a source of warmth she could cling to. Exhaling a frosty breath, she turned toward Chase and his Flygon.

"You guys warm enough?" she shouted at them, her breath like an icy cloud following her voice.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained   A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained H6Q0F8zWed Jan 23, 2013 5:59 pm

When she turned around she would see, Chase wearing a fleece and scarf aswell, as his flight goggles. He called back to her "Yeah Artemis I'm warm enough, I have something for every occasion you know" he then got Flygon to fly alongside the duo, taking one of his warm fleeces from his bag and throwing it across with pin-point precision. "There you go" he said "That should help keep you warm for now", at this time Cubchoo was happily laughing and clapping apparently enjoying the cold climate of this new town. With that Chase continued to follow Artemis and Lykouleon.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained   A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained H6Q0F8zThu Jan 24, 2013 8:48 pm

"Thanks!" Artemis shouted back, catching the fleeces and slipping them on. Afterwards, she looked down and saw the port a little ways ahead. "I'm not sure how those boaters will react to our sudden appearance, but that seems like a good place to land. We have to go through town, but that shouldn't be much of a problem." Gripping Lykouleon's neck, they sped in a very quick dive toward the port, she looked over at Chase with a mischevous smile, it was enough of a look to show she was challenging him to a race.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained   A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained H6Q0F8zThu Jan 24, 2013 9:27 pm

Chase caught on and of course `chase by name, chase by nature` followed her taking the lead with Flygon's superior speed and flying skills, coming into land at the port on the docks. He then climbed off of Flygon's back and said "Thanks Flygon, have a good rest" returning Flygon to his pokeball and looking up to Artemis waiting for her to land.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained   A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained H6Q0F8zSun Mar 24, 2013 5:18 pm

(Sorry this took so long, since Chase is retired, should I continue without him?)

Lykouleon landed not a moment later in a firy might. The snow at his feet immediately melted where he stood. Artemis jumped off his back, and returned him. Looking around town, she noticed many wide and staring eyes. "What?" she asked, amused, to one of the townspeople, "You're acting like you've never seen a Reshiram before."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained   A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 2:56 am

"That's because most of the townspeople haven't," a stranger said to Artemis, walking over to her holding a bag. "I see you're a fellow legendary collector?"
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained   A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 3:02 am

"Yep, I have been ever since I can remember. Which actually isn't that long compared to my lost memory." She smiled, and suddenly a Pokeball on her belt burst open in a flash of red, and her Jarachi burst out from within.

"Hi! Who are you, mister?" she said with telepathy, looking up at the new trainer. Artemis tried to grab the little floating Pokemon, but she giggled and hovered just out of reach. "I don't like being in there. It's boring," she said with a huff, referring to the Pokeball. Artemis didn't want to bring up the 1,000 year nap the Pokemon had just woken up from, and how that had to be more boring.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained   A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 3:08 am

"I see, so you have Jirachi and Reshiram," the collector said chuckling. "But do you have Zekrom, Suicune, or Lugia? How about Dialga?"
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained   A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 3:12 am

"Nah, but I do have Dialga's counterpart, Giratina," her hand lightly touched a masterball resting on her belt. "And some weird feeling was drawing me here. I'm not sure why, but the lake here is calling to me." she didn't want to mention how she woke up on its shores one day, all memories she ever made forgotten. The only feeling she did have was a lust to gather the rare and Legendary Pokemon of legend.

"You have quite a collection, but I also find normal Pokemon able to hold their own against Legendaries. My own Druddigon held his own pretty well against a different Zekrom. Could have beaten it too. Not to mention my Gardevoir, who helped me capture Reshiram and Giratina." She felt the need to defend all of her Pokemon from this boy who seemed to want to best them.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained   A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 3:16 am

The guy looked at Artemis chuckling. "Something's telling me the suicune is calling for you," the man said to her. "I heard there was a good breeze coming soon. Maybe the suicune wants a home. I suppose I'll just go get her with my legendary friends and the Pikachu!"

[Man's Pokémon: Lugia, Dialga, Zekrom]
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained   A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 3:24 am

"I guess I have no choice but to fight you for it." Artemis smirked. "How about a three vs. three. No interchanging. Winner gets to have a head start to the lake. A day's head start. If it isn't caught by then, it's free game either way. You agree?" She knew this man would most likely use his own legendaries. She also knew Jirachi was far too weak to stand a chance at a fight like this, so she mentally chose her old friend, Tinlet, to be her third choice if the man accepted.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained   A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 3:26 am

Lugia - ?? Gender - Lvl 80
Dialga - ?? Gender - Lvl 85
Zekrom - ?? Gender - Lvl 85

"Alright, you got yourself a battle," the man said giving her a smile.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained   A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 3:30 am

Great, Artemis thought, I can tell we're underleveled. We'll have to make it up with strategy, and I know who's the best at strategy. Unlatching Tinlet's ball from her belt, she released her.

The Gardevoir gracefully landed in the middle of their now makeshift battlefield, while awaiting her opponent.

(A battle in the middle of a boatyard and town. With a bunch of huge and powerful Legendaries. A brilliant idea XD)
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained   A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 3:46 am

Lugia - ?? Gender - Lvl 80 - 10 hits
Dialga - ?? Gender - Lvl 85 - 15 hits
Zekrom - ?? Gender - Lvl 85 - 15 hits

"You think that little thing will stand against my dialga," the man asked, laughing as he pulled his pokeball out. "And you aren't a true collector if you can't capture a pokemon without using a masterball!" He threw the pokeball out, letting his dialga free as it gave a screech, and with that screech, a building in the town came down, making people scream and run.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained   A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 3:49 am

(Destruction!)

"You'll be surprised," Artemis said with a smirk, not flinching at either the collapsed building nor the screech. Neither did Tinlet, who seemed to be meditating in preparation for the fight. "I guess showing off gives us the first move. Tinlet, I think you can handle this without me giving away the move's you're going to use."

Tinlet nodded toward her trainer, and suddenly disappeared, using teleport. Appearing right above Dialga, she unleashed an unearthly aura, a Hypnosis, at her foe in an attempt to put him to sleep.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained   A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 4:06 am

Weather Ball, Gust, Dragon Rush, Extrasensory, Hydro Pump, Aeroblast, AncientPower, Future Sight, Sky Attack
Whirlwind, Rain Dance, Punishment, Safeguard, Recover, Natural Gift, Calm Mind
TM03 Psyshock, TM24 Thunderbolt

Dialga - ?? Gender - Lvl 85 - 15 hits
Dragonbreath, Metal Claw, AncientPower, Slash, Power Gem, Dragon Claw, Earth Power, Aura Sphere, Iron Tail, Roar of Time, Flash Cannon
Scary Face, Metal Burst
TM14 Blizzard, TM13 Ice Beam

Thunder Fang, AncientPower, Thunderbolt, DragonBreath, Slash, Zen Headbutt, Fusion Bolt, Dragon Claw, Crunch, Thunder, outrade, Hyper Voice, Bolt Strike
Dragon Rage, Imprison

The dialga looked up just as the hypnosis was about to hit, and it jumped away not really in the mood to be asleep. "I see that you think that you're everything just because of one move," the man said to Artemis. "But this should be fun. Dialga, metal claw," he called, his pokemon immediately warming its claws up and rushing at the opponent.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained   A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 4:13 am

Right when Dialga reached Tinlet, the little Pokemon giggled at the large one, and disappeared in a flash again. Reappearing quite a distance away, her eyes glowed pink, and a pink energy surrounded Dialga, and attempted to lift him from the ground and small him into the nearby rubble of the destroyed building. It was full of pointy metal and broken glass, if she succeeded in her Psychic attack, it would do some damage.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained   A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 4:22 am

Weather Ball, Gust, Dragon Rush, Extrasensory, Hydro Pump, Aeroblast, AncientPower, Future Sight, Sky Attack

Dialga - ?? Gender - Lvl 85 - 14 hits
Dragonbreath, Metal Claw, AncientPower, Slash, Power Gem, Dragon Claw, Earth Power, Aura Sphere, Iron Tail, Roar of Time, Flash Cannon
Scary Face, Metal Burst

Thunder Fang, AncientPower, Thunderbolt, DragonBreath, Slash, Zen Headbutt, Fusion Bolt, Dragon Claw, Crunch, Thunder, outrade, Hyper Voice, Bolt Strike
Dragon Rage, Imprison

[[Announcer: Legendary pwned by regular pokemon! No way! :3]]

The dialga got scraped by the glass that was coming at it. "Dialga, dragonbreath," the trainer called, the pokemon turning its head and blowing a rather destructive breath at the opponent.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained   A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 4:31 am

(I should probably add my own hits, so I can keep track XD)

[Awesome normal Pokemon of pwnage - 9 Hits (Because he's 10 levels higher, only 10hits are necessary)]

Tinlet wasn't expecting a long distance attack from such a violent Pokemon, and was concentrating more on her psychic power than she was on dodging. The damaging breath hit her, and she fell to her knees from the power.

Disappearing once more, this time she used her smaller size to he advantage, and appeared in the last place Dialga would be able to see, directly under him. Releasing another erethral aura, she was again trying a Hypnosis.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained   A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 4:34 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dialga - ?? Gender - Lvl 85 - 14 hits
Scary Face, Metal Burst

Dragon Rage, Imprison

Dialga looked around in annoyance not knowing where its opponent had disappeared to. When it noticed that the pokemon had disappeared and ended up under it, it was too late. The pokemon immediately fell asleep

[[Dialga hit with hypnosis. 3 turns]]
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained   A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 4:40 am

Artemis smirked, knowing the sleep would turn the battle in her favour. Tinlet happened to know a very powerful attack to use on sleeping Pokemon. True enough, the little Pokemon used it. It would also let her build up the strength back up by absorbing Dialga's energy.

Glowing a shadowy black, Tinlet caused a blackness to surround Dialga, and it sapped the energy from him and into her if it was effective. It was Dream Eater.

[Tinlet - 9 Hits left, the next Dream Eater will restore a hit (if they are both successful) as it restores health.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained   A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 4:51 am

Dialga - ?? Gender - Lvl 85 - 13 hits
Scary Face, Metal Burst

Dragon Rage, Imprison

Dialga Hypnosis - 2 turns

The dialga's energy was sapped, leaving it with a little less than par health. "How dare you," the man yelled at Artemis. Breaking the rules, he threw another pokeball out, it releasing his Zekrom, which wrecked another couple of buildings from the wave it made upon landing on the ground. "Zekrom! Thunderbolt!" The zekrom looked at Artemis then to her pokemon, immediately using the attack.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained   A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 4:59 am

Artemis looked suprised, and so did Tinlet. She didn't expect an attacker with her foe asleep, so she was hit. Falling to the ground she once again reached out for Dialga's energy, using another Dream Eater in hopes of gaining enough strength to help hold them off.

[Tinlet - 9 hits if DE is successful, 8 if not]

Angry, Artemis grabbed Lykouleon's ball and sent him out. "If you break the rules, so do I. I guess this is a Double Battle now."

Lykouleon immediately focused on his counterpart, and launched an angry Dragon Pulse, knowing the move to be hazardous to a Dragon like Zekrom.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained   A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 5:09 am

Dialga - ?? Gender - Lvl 85 - 13 hits
Scary Face, Metal Burst

Dragon Rage, Imprison

'This is a battle,' the man laughed at artemis, his zekrom taking the dream eater for dialga. It would make that move miss, and her other pokemon's attack would fail as well. The man jumped to his Dialga's back, using a full heal. 'Ok. Roar of time! Zekrom, thunderbolt!' The two pokemon focused their attacks on the first pokemon sent, gardevoir --if that was it--.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained   A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 5:15 am

[Tinlet 6 Hits]

[Lykouleon - 13 Hits]

Lykoulon stepped forward, meaning to take the full force of the attacks, but Tinlet teleported in front, taking both. The combine power did a major amount of damage, and she was starting to clearly get fatigued. She suddenly blurred and disappeared for a moment until now three of her stood in different areas of the battlefield. Two were illusions and one was real. She had used Double Team.v

Lykouleon roared in anger for his teammate, and launched a Dragon Pulse at his nearest target: Dialga. He seemed blinded by rage, which made his attacks slightly stronger, but also caused his accuracy to slightly lower.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained   A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained H6Q0F8z

A Frosty Reunion and Memories Gained
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next