HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leaving to clear my head and study....but may return :3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Ukiki
Ukiki

Leaving to clear my head and study....but may return :3 Empty
PostSubject: Leaving to clear my head and study....but may return :3   Leaving to clear my head and study....but may return :3 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 28, 2011 1:46 pm

With my exams starting in just over a week away I've become incredibly stressed. As such I believe it best to leave for a bit, clear my head and get down to studying hard. I might drop in every few days to check on things, but I won't be able to spend too much time modding topics. I apologise to all those I'm currently modding, but you'll have to ask the other mods to take over for a bit.

After my exams are over I'll consider returning and if I've haven't lost my MiT title by then I'll go back to modding. Otherwise I'm happy to just stick around and RP with some of the characters I haven't actually gotten around to using yet (Sorry Scarlet X3).

Anyway, that's it, hope to see you guys around now and then over the next few weeks as i find the time to do so... :3

~Akita/Ukiki/Nonki/Mini-Faolán~
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Leaving to clear my head and study....but may return :3   Leaving to clear my head and study....but may return :3 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 28, 2011 2:21 pm

People actually study these days? I don't believe any of it :P
Ukiki
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: Leaving to clear my head and study....but may return :3   Leaving to clear my head and study....but may return :3 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 28, 2011 2:45 pm

When lecturers believe that you can learn a lifetimes worth of work in 12 weeks you've got to study X3 Besides I think I need a break from this place in general...I might restart some old characters on other sites that I haven't been active on for a while during study breaks and such. :3

{Ah...I almost forgot about one of my favourite RP sites, Arya Wintercroft I'm coming back for you, you lovable feline... <3 }
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Leaving to clear my head and study....but may return :3   Leaving to clear my head and study....but may return :3 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 28, 2011 4:54 pm

Good luck with the exams, cya around ^.^

PostSubject: Re: Leaving to clear my head and study....but may return :3   Leaving to clear my head and study....but may return :3 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 28, 2011 8:54 pm

Well I guess i'll see you again when you get done with your exams but still there will be riots I will make them happen if I have to. >.>
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Leaving to clear my head and study....but may return :3   Leaving to clear my head and study....but may return :3 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 29, 2011 2:31 am

How many people have announced they were leaving/left in the past few days? This is unfortunate.

Oh well, can't be helped. Hope you're back soon.
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Leaving to clear my head and study....but may return :3   Leaving to clear my head and study....but may return :3 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 29, 2011 3:15 am

Aw, I'll miss ya, Ukiki.... I hope you do good on your exams though.

I think my exams are around the same time. 0.0 Should I be studying too? X3 Well Ukiki, I doubt you'll lose your MiT position, and I will be highly against it. I see no reason you should lose it. Hope to see ya back soon.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Leaving to clear my head and study....but may return :3   Leaving to clear my head and study....but may return :3 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 31, 2011 3:55 am

Don't worry, you won't lose your position.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving to clear my head and study....but may return :3   Leaving to clear my head and study....but may return :3 H6Q0F8z

Leaving to clear my head and study....but may return :3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1