HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Head Admin Vote

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Which do you want to be the new Head Admin?
Derek
Head Admin Vote I_vote_lcap8%Head Admin Vote I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Pride
Head Admin Vote I_vote_lcap4%Head Admin Vote I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Luna
Head Admin Vote I_vote_lcap33%Head Admin Vote I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 8 ]
Quibbloboy
Head Admin Vote I_vote_lcap54%Head Admin Vote I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 13 ]
Doragon
Head Admin Vote I_vote_lcap0%Head Admin Vote I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Namine
Head Admin Vote I_vote_lcap0%Head Admin Vote I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 24

Poll closed

Mew
Mew

Head Admin Vote Empty
PostSubject: Head Admin Vote   Head Admin Vote H6Q0F8zThu Aug 18, 2011 11:52 pm

Voting to decide the new head admin because Starrunner is not on very much. This poll will last a week to give everyone time to vote

Last edited by Luna on Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:14 am; edited 6 times in total
Darkrai
Darkrai

Head Admin Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head Admin Vote   Head Admin Vote H6Q0F8zFri Aug 19, 2011 1:04 pm

~You forgot to add Namine, so I added her. Should we reset the votes to let the users consider Namine, too?
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

Head Admin Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head Admin Vote   Head Admin Vote H6Q0F8zFri Aug 19, 2011 1:06 pm

Seripusly...voting for yourslef? Oh well anyways I am not sure qhether Namine would want the position as she has PZ+ to manage but if someone wanted to vote Namine they could click the cancel vote button
Darkrai
Darkrai

Head Admin Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head Admin Vote   Head Admin Vote H6Q0F8zFri Aug 19, 2011 1:21 pm

I didn't vote for myself, I haven't made my vote yet. I'm on a hard place I don't know who the hell to choose! -.-
^Sounds wrong but you know what I mean.

I wonder who Guest will vote for..
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

Head Admin Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head Admin Vote   Head Admin Vote H6Q0F8zFri Aug 19, 2011 1:57 pm

Hmm thats a god point. Guest will probably vote for...

Nah Im not stupid and I dont think I shoukd use that trick in response to you using it again in a public forum. Its the username trick so dont worry if you saw your name there, Guest

Also I wasnt just saying you oted for yourself I hava feeling luna/Derek may have. Guess Im just a lowly mod so Ill never find out.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Head Admin Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head Admin Vote   Head Admin Vote H6Q0F8zFri Aug 19, 2011 3:54 pm

No, I havent' voted at all yet. I'm not sure where three of my votes came from, but I know one person who voted for me. I don't plan on voting until near the end.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Head Admin Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head Admin Vote   Head Admin Vote H6Q0F8zFri Aug 19, 2011 10:00 pm

Wow, someone voted for me? :3
I'm not going to reveal who I vote for, even when I have voted. Though you'll most likely be able to tell...
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

Head Admin Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head Admin Vote   Head Admin Vote H6Q0F8zFri Aug 19, 2011 11:22 pm

I think admins can tell anyways
Mew
Mew

Head Admin Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head Admin Vote   Head Admin Vote H6Q0F8zSat Aug 20, 2011 12:18 am

no we can't tell
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Head Admin Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head Admin Vote   Head Admin Vote H6Q0F8zSat Aug 20, 2011 3:28 am

Just so that everyone knows, I am putting my name in for serious consideration. Why?

-I am friendly 98% of the time, but if the situation calls for it, I can put on an iron fist.
-I am ACTUALLY motivated to do things, instead of just discussing them, agreeing that they would be a good idea, and allowing the conversation to fade into oblivion. (New item/money system? Me. Daycare? Me. Hundreds of behind-the-scenes things, spelling fixes in the forum descriptions, etc.? Me.)
-I fully know how to do the site restoration process Derek keeps mentioning.
-I am very active, coming online multiple times a day unless I have issues IRL, which everybody has and can't really be avoided.
-I have never driven away a member that I know of.

I hope you consider my qualities and my fellow running staff's qualities at length, so that a fair vote may be reached. It is possible to change your vote by clicking the "Cancel Vote" button on the poll above, then you can simply vote on whoever you like.
Darkrai
Darkrai

Head Admin Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head Admin Vote   Head Admin Vote H6Q0F8zSat Aug 20, 2011 9:46 am

You're Demanding!! :P

So let me note down my qualities lol

-I'm friendly to most of the members, if I'm not in the mood or I'm fighting for something, like I am now, I wouldn't say I'm so friendly..

-I'm actually an Idea Bomb, in the staff forum I make LOADS of suggestions, although I'm mostly ignored so they wouldn't know how good my ideas are. Over 60% of the staff forum topics are startred by me, I think even Quibbloboy knows that, as he was the one who mentioned it. Team Forming Section Idea: ME. Legendary value increasing idea: ME. New Plotline Idea: ME. Egg Hatching Idea: ME. New Banner Idea: ME. Lots more I believe.

-I also contributed my best by making the new banner, and making the affiliate button.

-I added us to Pokemon Rp Topsites.

-I got us an affiliate, the only active one we have I believe.

-I was also the ONLY staff member who bothered to actually make E4.

-I also mod topics and check on character profiles rather often.

-I am very active, much more than the guy above me (:P) Well, I wouldn't really compare but I'm here a LOT and by that I mean a LOT!

-I too, know how to do that restoration thing Derek keeps mentioning, I learned it recently from forumotion help forum -.-

Thats all I have to say, bt others may see much more or less in me. Well, you can consider from what I said above, maybe you want to delete your vote for me or change it to me, either way, follow the steps quibbloboy gave you above :P
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Head Admin Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head Admin Vote   Head Admin Vote H6Q0F8zSat Aug 20, 2011 1:56 pm

This isn't a contest to pont out everyone's flaws and qualities.
Darkrai
Darkrai

Head Admin Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head Admin Vote   Head Admin Vote H6Q0F8zSat Aug 20, 2011 3:38 pm

We're just noting down our qualities to tell the members what we do lol

EDIT: Oh and darknesslord, I used the trick in that specific manner to get everyone's opinions on the thread because no one bothered to do so. I have been kindof successful as Derek and Quibbloboy most likely fell for the trick LOL
Tsu
Tsu

Head Admin Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head Admin Vote   Head Admin Vote H6Q0F8zSun Aug 21, 2011 3:03 am

Why are you talking about my vote?
If you are curious then I will tell you,I voted for Quibbloyboy as he is the least abusive and the most friendly administrator.I am voting for Quibbloyboy all the way.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

Head Admin Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head Admin Vote   Head Admin Vote H6Q0F8zSun Aug 21, 2011 4:29 am

Guys no arguing. Pride is an idea bomb and a graphics freak, so thats why he is graphics artist and admin. However, did you not remember me and DP both made E4 characters we just didnt make big deals about them. And Tsu fell for your trick XD
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Head Admin Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head Admin Vote   Head Admin Vote H6Q0F8zSun Aug 21, 2011 4:52 am

There's hardly any honesty here. Y'all should know better'n doing it like this.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Head Admin Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head Admin Vote   Head Admin Vote H6Q0F8zSun Aug 21, 2011 5:23 am

Alright, my flaws:

Some days, I don't come on more than once.
I made a stupid mistake which removed all of Luna's info.
I'm not good with graphic things.
I seldom post ideas, mainly because I only post those which seem like they will be popular around the forum.

At the moment, I can't think of anything else that would impede my abilities as Head Admin. I invite you all to post as many of my flaws as you can think of. To all of the other runners: While I can't force you to, I encourage you to allow the members to do the same for you, as it would help the site as a whole reach a more honest conclusion- it would be in the site's best interest, which is, after all, the whole reason this poll exists in the first place.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Head Admin Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head Admin Vote   Head Admin Vote H6Q0F8zSun Aug 21, 2011 5:30 am

Throws "tantrums".
Wants to have a southern accent.
Wishes there was a zombie apocalypse and that he was immune from being infected.
Isn't muh of a team player, unless leading the team.
Likes violent things such as video games.
Owns a gun and knife.
Like to burn stuff on occasion.
Doesn't sleep often.
Doesn't care much for math class.
Wishes he had a horse.
Wishes he still had the truck he was gong to get.
Wishes he had a decent amount of money saved up.
Gets bored quickly.
Obbsessed with zombies.
Darkrai
Darkrai

Head Admin Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head Admin Vote   Head Admin Vote H6Q0F8zMon Aug 22, 2011 3:02 pm

OMG man, Quibblo's leading! :D
Nice, Quib. Also, thanks for the vote you voted for me, whoever voted for me. I know who but I'd rather keep it a secret. Please, we request all members to vote as we need a new
H. Admin, show your support by voting to one of them.
Tsu
Tsu

Head Admin Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head Admin Vote   Head Admin Vote H6Q0F8zMon Aug 22, 2011 3:32 pm

I guess I am going to have to cancel my vote for Quibbloboy and vote for Pride.I don't want to make my wrong saying get in the way of Quibbloboy's lead.
Darkrai
Darkrai

Head Admin Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head Admin Vote   Head Admin Vote H6Q0F8zMon Aug 22, 2011 4:51 pm

In all seriousness I'll repeat my PM:

"OMG -.-

Seriously, Tsu, I was not jealous, I do not WANT the title, I know I can't handle that, my name was put up because Luna did so, I do not know why. I'm not jealous nor am I complaining, I feel it was unfair for Luna and Derek, who were taking the lead legimately."

~Update.
So the poll will last an additional week to decide A winner, we do not want too many. Tsu, this is not the username trick, please feel free to choose who you like, not necessarily me just so that you can make me feel bad, sorry. As a matter of fact, you're ALL invited to vote, and do all the changes in votes or stuff in this week, we need one winner, so hurry up folks. ;)
Also, I did not want to make such a big fuss so yeah, no matters just vote anyone, just atleast VOTE, you guys. :)

Black Nova
Black Nova

Head Admin Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head Admin Vote   Head Admin Vote H6Q0F8zMon Aug 22, 2011 10:22 pm

Pride the best thing to do is to avoid her. She will change her vote at like the last minute. No offense Tsu but seriously, pride never said anything about being jealous. Your just making superstitions about things that he said that you think mean something but they actually dont.
Tsu
Tsu

Head Admin Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head Admin Vote   Head Admin Vote H6Q0F8zTue Aug 23, 2011 12:44 am

I won't even begin with you,Black Nova.
Overreacting is my thing,Pride~
Now if we got that sorted out then Quibbyboy needs my vote to tie it up.
System

Head Admin Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head Admin Vote   Head Admin Vote H6Q0F8zTue Aug 23, 2011 1:35 pm

I have been talking with Pride yestorday, and we decided to prolong the woting for a week or less. And also i gave my vote too..

Starrunner ⭐

Last edited by Starrunner on Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darkrai
Darkrai

Head Admin Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head Admin Vote   Head Admin Vote H6Q0F8zTue Aug 23, 2011 1:59 pm

Nice to see theres no hard feelings, Black Nova, as my name suggests, I refuse to be looked down upon as a helpless child. Btw star, you spelled 'vote' incorrectly.

Pride :twisted:

JK I was imitating Star by putting the end of the message like that. Anyway, Derek seems to have dropped down, no offense but I think he wouldn't be too happy about it. Anyway, the good news, Qboy and Luna are leading, two nice admins btw. Qboy can change the PW by keeping it in balance and keeping the problems aside while Luna can be really good at making this site more adventorous and RP much greater and stuff, I believe. So good luck guys! :D
Sponsored content

Head Admin Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head Admin Vote   Head Admin Vote H6Q0F8z

Head Admin Vote
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next