HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) Empty
PostSubject: The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure)   The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) H6Q0F8zTue Oct 25, 2011 11:39 am

we enter Viridian smiles beam across all our face us looking to each other and then i remember my fainted Pidgey so i rush to the Pokemon center "nurse Joy can you please heal my Pidgey and give my Squirtle a quick check up" she looked at me and said "ok i'll be back in a minute" she walked off with Chansey down the corridor... 5 mins later she returned "here you go young trainer" i then take Pidgey's pokeball and allow Squirtle to climb onto my shoulders "thanks nurse Joy" she then waves to us as we leave and approach the Viridian Forest entrance walking in i quickly look side to side scanning the immediate area for psychic types i then scratch my head in wonder and spot a ________ running out from the bushes
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure)   The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) H6Q0F8zTue Oct 25, 2011 11:09 pm

A small yellow Weedle sitting in the bushes, eating an Oran Berry she had found, moving around every so often with her single, muscular foot she used to move around. Soon a trainer ran past her and she angrilly used Poison Sting on that trainer's foot, for the trainer had stepped on an crushed part of her oran Berry. She was a level 3 female.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure)   The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) H6Q0F8zWed Oct 26, 2011 9:54 am

i saw this and dodged it then i let Squirtle get down and i commanded him into stopping the Weedle now "you over there why are you attacking me!" not realizing my mistake i looked to Squirtle then looked back to the angry weedle "it's not my fault fully god but sorry, Squirtle use brick break now aim for its muscular foot" so Squirtle lunged at Weedle now in an attempt to help

(link for my squirtle: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Squirtle)

Last edited by Markj1998 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure)   The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) H6Q0F8zWed Oct 26, 2011 12:13 pm

(the trainer that Weedle is attacking is Ashley, also Squirtle is level 10, thats what it started off as. You dont gain EXP equal to the defeated pokemon's level, and to level up you need EXP equal to your pokemon's level, so your pokemon is currently four-tenths of the way to level 11. Now edit your post and post (edited) an i will continue modding)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure)   The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) H6Q0F8zWed Oct 26, 2011 1:23 pm

(edited p.s. my mind goes blank sometimes when reading stuff man i'm dumb :lol!:)
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure)   The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) H6Q0F8zWed Oct 26, 2011 10:45 pm

(its ok)

Weedle was struck hard by Squirtle's Brick Break attack and knocked back about 5 meters, landing in a pool of muck. Angry, she wormed her way across te pool of muck and lunged at Weedle with anothe Poison Sting atyack, aiming for Squirtles hand to weaken or maybe even stop the next Brick Break attack.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure)   The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) H6Q0F8zThu Oct 27, 2011 9:51 am

Squirtle sensed this and tried to dodge unsuccessfully he was hit on his hand he used it for added power and leapt high into a nearby tree "ok now tackle" i called out as he leapt out from the highest branch of the tree using the sun as protection diving against it he flew down gaining added power from the gravity, velocity factor flying at Weedle now with a high speed tackle
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure)   The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) H6Q0F8zThu Oct 27, 2011 9:57 am

Weedle was too light to withstand Squirtle's weight in the Tackle and was crushed and fainted. Squirtle gained 3 EXP points. Weedle lay there, almost squished to the ground, unble to move. A nearby Caterpie, level 4 female wormed past and took one look at the injured Wurmple and squirmed away in fear of whatever had done that to the Wurmple.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure)   The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) H6Q0F8zThu Oct 27, 2011 10:10 am

i look to the Weedle then back at the road the others hadn't noticed and continued through the forest so i ran after them as i caught up i shouted "Hey Thank's for waiting" they turned around and we all started to laugh then looking up i realized we were by the gate to pewter city when as we approached something leapt out and barred the way for us "hey" i yelled "can we go past" the _________ just looked at me vacantly that's when i wondered what ________ was? i hoped it was a psychic type thinking i'd recognized it in a book i'd seen

(please let it be a psychic type pretty please and not Abra, the egg I've had in my bag for the journey I've planned to be an Abra as it's a psychic type egg)
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure)   The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) H6Q0F8zThu Oct 27, 2011 10:39 am

(I get to pick what your Egg is, not you)

It was a Spoink, level 6 male, bouncing around merrily to the tune of a strange sound coming from the distance. As soon as he noticed Ashley and he turned to Ashly and bounced towards him, then used Psybeam on him, not really knowing that it would cause harm to Ashley, as he wasnt used to coming out of his hiding, except to chase a certain sound, which just happened to be playing at the time.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure)   The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) H6Q0F8zThu Oct 27, 2011 4:26 pm

(ok whatev's but it's still a psychic egg)

i looked to it and took the Psybeam for once without getting angry as i had also heard the sound i then looked up turning my head either way looking for the sound before looking to the Spoink "so your a happy little guy aren't ya" watching it bounce about "you hungry little guy" i said offering it half an apple i had in my backpack waiting for a reaction trying to catch it the nice way this time playing to it's playful side
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure)   The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) H6Q0F8zFri Oct 28, 2011 7:39 am

(hey can you please try write in third person)

The Spoink looked at the apple and sniffed it with his big nose, before dismissively firing a purple Psybeam at it, as most Pokemon dont like human foods like apple and chocolate, turning them away for beries an this springy pink piggy was no exception. He continued bouncing aroun merrily.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure)   The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) H6Q0F8zFri Oct 28, 2011 10:13 am

(i'll try then)

Ashley decided he liked the look of Spoink and started to slowly follow it. Squirtle then jumped down off my shoulder and ran happily over to Spoink Squirtle smiled at it and started to playfully bounce alongside it. Ashley then walked over to Spoink "so hey there lil' guy want something else to eat or to play or something" Ashley asked hopefully trying to find out what Spoink likes Ashley waited in anticipation at Spoink's reply.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure)   The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) H6Q0F8zFri Oct 28, 2011 11:24 am

Spoink fept threatened by the wierd trainer and the small blue turtles' attention and turned to Squirtle an rracted the only way he knew how, by channeling his psychic energies and using Psybeam on Squirtle, hoping that the attack would make Squirtle and Ashley go away.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure)   The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) H6Q0F8zFri Oct 28, 2011 12:12 pm

Squirtle quickly saw the purple beam charging from the start and tried to calm Spoink down waving his arms frantically before leaping out of the way into a tree. Ashley then walked over to Spoink and held out his arms to take the attack and protect his friends. Ashley tried appealing to Spoink's better nature and was determined to catch Spoink. Ashley offered Spoink a flower to show friendship. This he saw as his final chance/attempt to catch Spoink the nice way. Squirtle jumped down with a front flip and landed on Ashley's shoulder smiling at Spoink trying not to lose his temper.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure)   The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) H6Q0F8zSat Oct 29, 2011 6:12 am

Spoink didnt see the flower as a peace offering, but more like a threat, so used Psybeam on the flower in an attempt o make it gp away. However, the flower ha no psychic thoughts so the Psybeam attack would do no damage to the flower.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure)   The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) H6Q0F8zSat Oct 29, 2011 10:08 am

Ashley then frowned because he knew he wouldn't be getting it by nice way so he signaled Squirtle to jump down and spin whilst using bubble on Spoink i watched in anticipation a pokeball out and at the ready
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure)   The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) H6Q0F8zSat Oct 29, 2011 10:59 pm

(you watched it eh?)

Spoink was hit by the Bubblr and fell back a few meters, but was still fighting fit and bounced back up with the side of his spring and used Psybeam on his attacker, the small blue turtle.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure)   The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) H6Q0F8zSun Oct 30, 2011 11:03 am

(watched what?)

Ashley then told Squirtle the next move "go on and dodge it" the dodge failed but Squirtle quickly stood up and lunged at Spoink with a brick break. Ashley enlarged the pokeball thinking he's getting close
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure)   The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) H6Q0F8zSun Oct 30, 2011 9:59 pm

Spoink was hit hard in his head an was knocked back, only saved from fainting due to his psychic type. He was really weak now and used tje last of his energy usinf Psybeam on the powerful turtle.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure)   The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) H6Q0F8zSun Oct 30, 2011 10:16 pm

Ashley made a quick signal to Squirtle who in turn dodged. Then Ashley launched an ultra ball at Spoink with precision smiling "come on i can do it" Ashley said as he watched.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure)   The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) H6Q0F8zMon Oct 31, 2011 6:17 am

An envelope of yellow light shoots out of the Ultra Ball and envelopes Spoink. The Ultra Ball wobbles once, then twice, before sealing shut. Spoink was caught! Will you give a nickname the captured Spoink?
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure)   The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) H6Q0F8zMon Oct 31, 2011 6:21 pm

Ashley looked at it smiling before picking it up Ashley then shouted "yeah i just caught a new friend Spoink" then i looked to the gate to Viridian whilst smiling and looked to Leo and Alexis then said "here we go Pewter City and my first gym battle" not even thinking of nicknaming it "so off we go then guys"

(the adventure continues in Pewter city)
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure)   The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) H6Q0F8zMon Oct 31, 2011 9:47 pm

(you going to make a new thread?)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure)   The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) H6Q0F8zMon Oct 31, 2011 9:56 pm

(yh soz Halloween had to go deal with trick or treaters while hiding in a recycling bin lol)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure)   The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) H6Q0F8z

The Adventure Goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1