HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Liquid Phantom

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
FaberM
FaberM

Liquid Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Liquid Phantom   Liquid Phantom H6Q0F8zFri Oct 21, 2011 12:21 pm

Edmond walked into the town and looked around. It was small and it was busy. Duskull looked up at the bug pokemon on it's head and Dew-Drop looked down at the ghost pokemon it was standing on. They laughed.

"We don't need to stay here long. Let's go to the pokemon center."

They spent the night and the next morning they had breakfast with some other trainers. Surskit loved meeting different pokemon, it was glad it tagged along.

Edmond stud up, "You guys let's go... but first." Edmond yelled out, "I have two pokemon, would anyone like to battle!?"
Ukiki
Ukiki

Liquid Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liquid Phantom   Liquid Phantom H6Q0F8zTue Oct 25, 2011 11:51 am

A young trainer at the end of the table stood up, she was looked to be around Edmond's age and wore her bright blonde hair in two plaits that draped over her shoulders. She seemed to move without making much sound however when she spoke her voice was loud and clear, "I'll take you on!" She declared, pointing directly at Edmond. She looked over his pokémon and grinned, "With pokémon like mine there’s no way I can lose." Her voice was filled with utmost confidence, she seemed rather cocky for someone whose pokémon were nowhere in sight. She walked around to stand next to Edmond, "Name's Alicia and today you're going to learn how to lose." Her smile as she spoke was filled with the lust of winning.
FaberM
FaberM

Liquid Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liquid Phantom   Liquid Phantom H6Q0F8zWed Oct 26, 2011 7:15 pm

"Alicia huh? Well I have no idea what kind of pokemon you have so this is going to be fun."
The two walked outside to a clearing outside the center where most battles took plave.

"Alicia! My name is Edmond. These are my friends: Clyde and Dew-Drop! Now... Let's do this. You first Dew! Go!"

Surskit jumped up high off of Duskulls head and landed infront of Alicia. It had been training with Edmond and Clyde for a bit now and she was ready to test out everything she'd learned.

Sponsored content

Liquid Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liquid Phantom   Liquid Phantom H6Q0F8z

Liquid Phantom
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1