HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Brilliant Gold and Dazzling Silver(Post Who you want to be)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Pokemon Brilliant Gold and Dazzling Silver(Post Who you want to be)  Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Brilliant Gold and Dazzling Silver(Post Who you want to be)    Pokemon Brilliant Gold and Dazzling Silver(Post Who you want to be)  H6Q0F8zMon Oct 17, 2011 6:38 am

Okay so this is a rp of HeartGold and SoulSilver if you want to join just post This is the one explaining what the Rp is the character list will be here ill add you as you join just make sure you tell me what characters you want to be you can also change the name of the Characters you are Rping so feel free to include there name in your post.

Main Characters.
Character-Roleplayer
Ethan-Roto
Lyra-Ukiki
Silver-Doragon
Red-Black Nova

Gym Leaders
Falkner-Rayquaza Dude
Bugsy-Rayquaza Dude
Whitney-
Morty-
Chuck-
Jasmine-
Pryce-
Clair-Rayquaza Dude

Kanto Gym Leaders
Lt. Surge-
Sabrina-
Erika-
Misty-
Janine-
Brock-
Blaine-
Blue-

Elite Four
Will-
Koga-
Bruno-
Karen/Karin-Ryo
Champion Lance-Doragon

Last edited by Roto on Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:13 pm; edited 10 times in total
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Brilliant Gold and Dazzling Silver(Post Who you want to be)    Pokemon Brilliant Gold and Dazzling Silver(Post Who you want to be)  H6Q0F8zMon Oct 17, 2011 6:50 am

(silver for now :3)
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Brilliant Gold and Dazzling Silver(Post Who you want to be)    Pokemon Brilliant Gold and Dazzling Silver(Post Who you want to be)  H6Q0F8zMon Oct 17, 2011 6:58 am

(So are you putting the elite four in here any time soon?)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Brilliant Gold and Dazzling Silver(Post Who you want to be)    Pokemon Brilliant Gold and Dazzling Silver(Post Who you want to be)  H6Q0F8zMon Oct 17, 2011 6:59 am

(Elite four will come when i get to them in the story but your welcome to rp as many characters as you want.)
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Brilliant Gold and Dazzling Silver(Post Who you want to be)    Pokemon Brilliant Gold and Dazzling Silver(Post Who you want to be)  H6Q0F8zMon Oct 17, 2011 7:03 am

(Well, I'll just wait since the two best characters are taken >_>)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Brilliant Gold and Dazzling Silver(Post Who you want to be)    Pokemon Brilliant Gold and Dazzling Silver(Post Who you want to be)  H6Q0F8zMon Oct 17, 2011 7:04 am

(Just cause so many people have asked about them they will get added now)
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Brilliant Gold and Dazzling Silver(Post Who you want to be)    Pokemon Brilliant Gold and Dazzling Silver(Post Who you want to be)  H6Q0F8zMon Oct 17, 2011 7:06 am

(i call lance)
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Brilliant Gold and Dazzling Silver(Post Who you want to be)    Pokemon Brilliant Gold and Dazzling Silver(Post Who you want to be)  H6Q0F8zMon Oct 17, 2011 7:07 am

(Hey i asked, so i deserve to be lance.)
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Brilliant Gold and Dazzling Silver(Post Who you want to be)    Pokemon Brilliant Gold and Dazzling Silver(Post Who you want to be)  H6Q0F8zMon Oct 17, 2011 7:09 am

(i asked in cb,i told him to make elite 4 and i said i call silver,red and lance,you can even check)
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Brilliant Gold and Dazzling Silver(Post Who you want to be)    Pokemon Brilliant Gold and Dazzling Silver(Post Who you want to be)  H6Q0F8zMon Oct 17, 2011 7:10 am

(Im out of this then. I wanted to at least be red)
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Brilliant Gold and Dazzling Silver(Post Who you want to be)    Pokemon Brilliant Gold and Dazzling Silver(Post Who you want to be)  H6Q0F8zMon Oct 17, 2011 7:11 am

(i called red XD and i call him now)
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Brilliant Gold and Dazzling Silver(Post Who you want to be)    Pokemon Brilliant Gold and Dazzling Silver(Post Who you want to be)  H6Q0F8zMon Oct 17, 2011 7:13 am

(...fine you can be red ._.)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Brilliant Gold and Dazzling Silver(Post Who you want to be)    Pokemon Brilliant Gold and Dazzling Silver(Post Who you want to be)  H6Q0F8zMon Oct 17, 2011 7:15 am

(Added as of now you are allowed to change the pokemon of the Character you are Rping But you have to post what they are and what your removing to replace them.)
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Brilliant Gold and Dazzling Silver(Post Who you want to be)    Pokemon Brilliant Gold and Dazzling Silver(Post Who you want to be)  H6Q0F8zTue Oct 18, 2011 12:59 am

(I'm calling Karen, but it's being spelled "Karin".)

Karin

Umbreon
Misdrevous
Murkrow
Sneasel

(I'll figure other shiz out l8er)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Brilliant Gold and Dazzling Silver(Post Who you want to be)    Pokemon Brilliant Gold and Dazzling Silver(Post Who you want to be)  H6Q0F8zTue Oct 18, 2011 1:26 am

(Added Ryo to list just need Lyra then we can begin)
Ukiki
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Brilliant Gold and Dazzling Silver(Post Who you want to be)    Pokemon Brilliant Gold and Dazzling Silver(Post Who you want to be)  H6Q0F8zTue Oct 18, 2011 6:37 am

*raises hand* ~I'll be Lyra!~ ^^

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Brilliant Gold and Dazzling Silver(Post Who you want to be)    Pokemon Brilliant Gold and Dazzling Silver(Post Who you want to be)  H6Q0F8zTue Oct 18, 2011 6:43 am

(Now that we have our lyra let us begin)

Ethan was sitting in his room in New Bark town watching a search for red gyarados. When he heard a his mom calling from downstairs so he got up and headed downstairs to see what she was calling him for. Downstairs his mom was calling to tell him his pokegear had just come in from the repair shop. "Oh Hello there dear I was calling to tell you your pokegear has just come in from the repair shop." With that said she handed him his pokegear which had been broken from him dropping it in the sink. With his pokegear now received he headed outside to meet with his childhood friend Lyra. "Alright Mom i'm Heading outside to go say hello to Lyra ill be back later." Ethan then rushed out the front door to find Lyra just as he had made it threw the front door he was bumped into by a small blue Marill.
Ukiki
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Brilliant Gold and Dazzling Silver(Post Who you want to be)    Pokemon Brilliant Gold and Dazzling Silver(Post Who you want to be)  H6Q0F8zTue Oct 18, 2011 7:16 am

The Marill beamed up at Ethan with a wide grin, absolutely happy to see him. "MARILL!" A young girl's voice could be heard calling from a distance, "Get back here!" The girl came around from a nearby house and grinned at Ethan. It was Lyra. Her brown pigtails trailed behind her as she ran up to Ethan and Marill. "Hey Ethan, sorry about Marill, we were about to train when she decided to run off." Lyra explained as she shook her head at her pokémon, "You should know better than to run off by now." She said staring coolly at her pokémon before picking it up and hugging it tightly. Lyra then suddenly remembered about Ethan, "So, what's new Ethan?" Lyra asked as she placed the Marill back on the ground. Lyra then leant against the house while she waited for his reply.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Brilliant Gold and Dazzling Silver(Post Who you want to be)    Pokemon Brilliant Gold and Dazzling Silver(Post Who you want to be)  H6Q0F8zTue Oct 18, 2011 7:26 am

Having held back a laugh Ethan watched as Marill was set back down to the ground he answered Lyra. "Nothing new Lyra I was just about to come and see you." He proceeded to crouch to the ground and began to tickle the cute little Marill on the ground. "I going to ask you if the Professor Elm made it back yet from his trip?" While waiting for her reply he continued to watch as the Marill continued laughing from his ticklish assault.
Ukiki
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Brilliant Gold and Dazzling Silver(Post Who you want to be)    Pokemon Brilliant Gold and Dazzling Silver(Post Who you want to be)  H6Q0F8zTue Oct 18, 2011 7:32 am

"Oh right! I completely forgot that the professor was meant to be coming back today!" Lyra exclaimed almost immediately after he spoke. She pushed herself off the wall and began to walk towards the local laboratory, "Then let's get going, I can't wait to hear what he's been up to lately." Lyra said happily, a bounce in her stride as she struggled to contain her excitement. She always found the professor's stories enjoyable and best of all he nearly always had pictures of rare pokémon he'd seen on his expeditions and she wanted to be one of the first to see them.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Brilliant Gold and Dazzling Silver(Post Who you want to be)    Pokemon Brilliant Gold and Dazzling Silver(Post Who you want to be)  H6Q0F8zTue Oct 18, 2011 7:45 am

The two proceeded onward to Professor Elms lab once the duo had made it to the front door. Ethan reached out and knocked on the door and waited for a someone to open the door. Sounds could be heard from behind the door as someone on the other side fumbled with the doorknob. With a beaming smile Elm opened the door and ushered the two inside. "Hello Lyra and Ethan welcome to my pokemon lab." Elm then proceeded to the back of the room and pointed for the two to sit down in the couch in the back. "Hello Professor Elm I heard you just arrived back from your trip to Violet City." Ethan and Lyra then took there seats when suddenly Elm had gotten a call on his pokegear. "I have to take the call its very important it will only be a short moment." With that said Elm picked his pokegear and answered the call.
Ukiki
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Brilliant Gold and Dazzling Silver(Post Who you want to be)    Pokemon Brilliant Gold and Dazzling Silver(Post Who you want to be)  H6Q0F8zTue Oct 18, 2011 7:53 am

Lyra kept wriggling about where she sat, unable to keep still due to her anticipation of wanting to hear the professor's latest story. She looked about the laboratory; it didn't seem any different from the last time she was inside except she had managed to spy a few pokéballs sitting on a nearby desk. Lyra assumed that they must be important, the professor usually never kept such things on display around visitors. She nudged Ethan with her elbow and pointed to them. The giggly girl managed to calm herself down a bit before speaking in a low voice, "What do you think are in them?" She asked her friend in a whisper, her tone full of curiosity.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Brilliant Gold and Dazzling Silver(Post Who you want to be)    Pokemon Brilliant Gold and Dazzling Silver(Post Who you want to be)  H6Q0F8zTue Oct 18, 2011 8:14 am

Ethan looked at where Lyra had just pointed and saw the three pokeballs sitting on the desk in a low voice he replied. "I don't know Lyra maybe pokemon." Just ask Ethan had finished speaking Elm had just finished his call and walked backed over to the two. "Sorry about that was my good friend Mr.Pokemon he had called to tell me he had something for me." Ethan curious as to what the object was Elm's friend had for him but he noticed Elm walk over to the desk. "Ethan would you mind coming over here for a second?" Ethan got up from where he was sitting and walked over to where Elm was standing. "Okay what is it you want to ask me Professor?" Elm pointed to the three pokeballs laying on the desk and proceeded to answer Ethan's question. "Ethan i would like you and Lyra to head over to Mr.Pokemon's house and pick up the mystery object he has, to do this you will need your own pokemon so choose one of these." Overjoyed Ethan picked up the pokeball containing the fire type Cyndaquil. "I would like this pokemon Professor." Elm noticing Ethan had made his choice handed Ethan a pokegear nav card and a letter containing instructions on how to get to Mr.Pokemon's house. With the letter in hand he rushed over to tell Lyra of the quest given to them by Elm.
Ukiki
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Brilliant Gold and Dazzling Silver(Post Who you want to be)    Pokemon Brilliant Gold and Dazzling Silver(Post Who you want to be)  H6Q0F8zTue Oct 18, 2011 8:20 am

Lyra jumped with joy and immediately took the pokéball from Ethan's hand to let Cyndaquil out of the pokéball to look it over, "Awe...It's so cuuuuute!" She exclaimed as she crouched down to get a better look. Lyra was about to ask Ethan to battle when she remembered that he'd mentioned some sort of quest. "Oh yeah! The quest!" Lyra shouted and rushed for the entrance to the Laboratory, "Come on! This is going to be so awesome!" She said, grinning from ear to ear. Lyra was obviously pumped for such a ‘mission’. Her Marill hurrying along to catch up to her, nearly tripping over several times in the process.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Brilliant Gold and Dazzling Silver(Post Who you want to be)    Pokemon Brilliant Gold and Dazzling Silver(Post Who you want to be)  H6Q0F8zTue Oct 18, 2011 8:26 am

Suddenly the window broke as a rock flew and hit the bookshelf,then a red haired boy ran and jumped in,speeding towards the pokeballs of the starters.The aids tried to stop the red haired boy,but they were hit and tackled away,lying on the floor out cold.The boy then grabbed a pokeball and jumped out through the window,in somewhat of a ball,then ran off.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Brilliant Gold and Dazzling Silver(Post Who you want to be)    Pokemon Brilliant Gold and Dazzling Silver(Post Who you want to be)  H6Q0F8z

Pokemon Brilliant Gold and Dazzling Silver(Post Who you want to be)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next