HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

begin his journey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
mattbesley

begin his journey Empty
PostSubject: begin his journey   begin his journey H6Q0F8zMon Oct 10, 2011 6:07 pm

Zell woke up in the morning to begin his journey as he picked up his belt. He head to Prof. Oak's Lab. Zell had a short journey to the lab as he walked to the door and opened it. "Hello are you in Prof. Oak's." yelled Zell.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

begin his journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: begin his journey   begin his journey H6Q0F8zMon Oct 10, 2011 10:57 pm

A call could be heard from inside, "Be there in a minute." after what sounded like a frantjc rustling of palers, some pens flying around and landing on a wooden desk, and the slamming close of a laptop, th ild man opened the door, "Hello my name is Prof Oak, now who do you suppose you are?" he asked.
mattbesley

begin his journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: begin his journey   begin his journey H6Q0F8zTue Oct 11, 2011 9:06 am

"Hi Prof. Oak's am Zell Black am here to start my journey"
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

begin his journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: begin his journey   begin his journey H6Q0F8zTue Oct 11, 2011 10:56 am

Prof Oak sighed, "Another new comer I see, well, what do you need? I offer you 5 Pokeballs, a Pokedex and a Pokemon to those who dont have them. Now tell me, do you have any of these things?" he asked, like he had said it a thousand times before.
mattbesley

begin his journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: begin his journey   begin his journey H6Q0F8zTue Oct 11, 2011 11:27 am

Zell looked at the tired Prof Oak . "No i do not have any of those But i would like a Charmander please"
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

begin his journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: begin his journey   begin his journey H6Q0F8zTue Oct 11, 2011 11:09 pm

"A Charmander eh?" said Oak before rushing back into his lab and picking up a Pokeball and throwin it on to the ground, releasing a Charmander in a burst of red light, "Like this?" asked Oak as Charmander examined Zell thoughtfully
mattbesley

begin his journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: begin his journey   begin his journey H6Q0F8zWed Oct 12, 2011 1:44 am

Zell walked up to Charmander and say "hello Charmander would you like to come on a journey where me"
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

begin his journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: begin his journey   begin his journey H6Q0F8zThu Oct 13, 2011 7:55 am

Charmander could really understand English so slowly nodded. Prof Oak smiled and returned Charmander into the Pokeball, "Well here is Charmander, also have these," he offered, pulling out 5 more Pokeballs from his poket and handed the 6 Pokeballs, including Charmander's to Zell.
Sponsored content

begin his journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: begin his journey   begin his journey H6Q0F8z

begin his journey
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1