HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ealora's Legendaries' abilities

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Mew
Mew

Ealora's Legendaries' abilities Empty
PostSubject: Ealora's Legendaries' abilities   Ealora's Legendaries' abilities H6Q0F8zMon Sep 12, 2011 12:40 am

Name: Soothing Water
Effect: When in or near water the pokemon can use it to heal itself or others
Secondary Effect: When used on others it can accidently cause the one it's being used on to be telepathicaly linked to the pokemon using the ability. This only has a chance of happening with humans. If it happens the human will get a mark on his/her arm resembling water running up the arm
(Think I covered Discription in detailing the effects)
Looks: Pokemon controls the water to form around itself or others enclosing itself/others completely in the water. When used on others it might give them a cold unless they can stand the frigid temperature of the water. The water turns a clear crystal blue when it is being controled for the ability
Type: Other
Pokemon: Yolan
Other: Only Yolan can have this ability

Name: Burning Fire
Effect: When near fire or anything that can be set ablaze the pokemon can control the flames and use them to heal itself or others
Secondary Effect: When used on others it can accidently cause the one it's being used on to be telepathicaly linked to the pokemon using the ability. This only has a chance of happening with humans. If this happens a mark will appear on his/her arm resembling fire running up the arm
((Think I covered Discription in detailing the effects))
Looks: If it's flamable stuff that is near it that stuff bursts into black flames, If it's fire nearby the flames turn black as the ability is activated. The pokemon controls the flames making them blaze around itself or others till healed. If used on others but itself it might give them heatstroke unless they can stand the high heat
Type: Other
Pokemon: Yilan
Other: Only Yilan can have this ability

Last edited by Luna on Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Sora
Sora

Ealora's Legendaries' abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ealora's Legendaries' abilities   Ealora's Legendaries' abilities H6Q0F8zMon Sep 12, 2011 12:48 am

Approved..... I like the effects. XD

Ealora's Legendaries' abilities
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1