HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Legendaries and shiny/special Pokemon in rp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

Legendaries and shiny/special Pokemon in rp Empty
PostSubject: Legendaries and shiny/special Pokemon in rp   Legendaries and shiny/special Pokemon in rp H6Q0F8zFri Jul 08, 2011 12:56 am

I was just wondering, how many people have legendary pokemon in RP? Or shiny/special pokemon. For special Pokemon dont worry about ones you get in events like Easter Togepi and stuff cos like everyone whos been here or a whioe has them and noone except Rayle actually uses them :(

Anyways can u just list yhem here I want a fai idea of how many there are?
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Legendaries and shiny/special Pokemon in rp   Legendaries and shiny/special Pokemon in rp H6Q0F8zFri Jul 08, 2011 1:50 am

doragon has 2,and some otheres do
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Legendaries and shiny/special Pokemon in rp   Legendaries and shiny/special Pokemon in rp H6Q0F8zFri Jul 08, 2011 2:01 am

Let me try recite:

Dorago has Mewtwo and Rayquazza
Theo has Ho-oh, Entei and Suicune.

Anything I missed?
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Legendaries and shiny/special Pokemon in rp   Legendaries and shiny/special Pokemon in rp H6Q0F8zFri Jul 08, 2011 5:32 am

well,its theo's job,so he doesnt count,i think toriku has a zapdos,Doragon's rayquaza is shiny,and ya,some others i cant remember
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Legendaries and shiny/special Pokemon in rp   Legendaries and shiny/special Pokemon in rp H6Q0F8zFri Jul 08, 2011 8:55 am

It does count. Im not using this to have a go at anyone or anything i just wanna know how many there are.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Legendaries and shiny/special Pokemon in rp   Legendaries and shiny/special Pokemon in rp H6Q0F8zSat Jul 09, 2011 2:27 am

My character has a Mew, and most of his other Pokemon are events because I haven't found the time to catch any XD.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Legendaries and shiny/special Pokemon in rp   Legendaries and shiny/special Pokemon in rp H6Q0F8zSat Jul 09, 2011 9:20 am

Sounds like Rayle XD

Actually Rayle only has 2 Pokemon
xshadow87forcex

PostSubject: Re: Legendaries and shiny/special Pokemon in rp   Legendaries and shiny/special Pokemon in rp H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 4:47 am

I have a Victini...
Dustfinger
Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Legendaries and shiny/special Pokemon in rp   Legendaries and shiny/special Pokemon in rp H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 4:50 am

I have a Latios. Why do you want to know how many there are? Not like there's a limited amount.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Legendaries and shiny/special Pokemon in rp   Legendaries and shiny/special Pokemon in rp H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 11:29 am

...-coughthereiscough-
Dustfinger
Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Legendaries and shiny/special Pokemon in rp   Legendaries and shiny/special Pokemon in rp H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 7:21 pm

Where do you find that on this site? Because here doesn't give off that impression when I read it.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legendaries and shiny/special Pokemon in rp   Legendaries and shiny/special Pokemon in rp H6Q0F8z

Legendaries and shiny/special Pokemon in rp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1