HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No longer Team Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Doragon

No longer Team Dream - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No longer Team Dream   No longer Team Dream - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 11, 2011 4:12 am

Theo sighed"im telling you,people make fighting seem bad,its not only for your defense,but in my case,you can also have freedom of speech,and not worry about getting beat up"says Theo grinning"so you should totally learn"says Theo drinking more coffee,but not hyper.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: No longer Team Dream   No longer Team Dream - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 11, 2011 4:39 am

"I'm just thinking that Star should have some friends she can hang out with, that's all Venus, just a little change of scenery in Minoru might introduce her to new people, because I've been there, some Gym Leaders are fabulous, they'd chat your ear off if they could.", Trinity stated. "In fact, the Gym Leader in Moonlight can't be any older than what, 16, and even she's talkative.", Trinity added.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: No longer Team Dream   No longer Team Dream - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 11, 2011 6:04 am

"Well, are we going, or not?" Zonon called over from his Tropius, "Trust me, I'll teach her how to fight, she can look for friends once she goes through the training." He smiled, "Don't worry, I'll look after her, she's got that boy to look after her personally as well."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: No longer Team Dream   No longer Team Dream - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 11, 2011 8:37 pm

Star climbs onto Tropius dragging Seishiro up with her. Erabus lifts her bag up to her and returns to his pokeball.

"I'll stop by for a visit on her birthday. Have fun and stay out of trouble Star" Venus says waving a bit
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: No longer Team Dream   No longer Team Dream - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 11, 2011 10:37 pm

Theo smiled"remember what i taught you,it'll come in handy"says Theo relaxing"...wait,whens her birthday"says Theo not knowing that.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: No longer Team Dream   No longer Team Dream - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 11, 2011 11:17 pm

"In a few weeks" Venus says.

Star mumbles something about prefering flight over fight
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: No longer Team Dream   No longer Team Dream - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 12, 2011 2:06 am

((Sorry, I hadn't known my character was put here. XD))

Seishiro still doesn't talk, kind of uneasy being at a volcano. It was not the most comforting place for him. He had climbed the Tropius as he was told to. Seishiro was careful to keep himself from transforming, seeing as Star's mother was there. He doesn't really expect her to not react to the fact that this is the first time he appeared as human in front of her.

((Yeah, this would be the first time Venus sees his human form.))
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: No longer Team Dream   No longer Team Dream - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 12, 2011 2:50 am

-Zonon went up on his Tropius, and flew away with Star and Seishiro-

http://www.pokemonworldrpg.net/t1779-checking-in-for-moonlight-mansion#40427
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: No longer Team Dream   No longer Team Dream - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Sep 14, 2011 2:06 am

Theo sighed as Venus and him where the only ones there"well I'm guessing your busy with construction and want me to leave,right?"says Theo looking at Venus.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: No longer Team Dream   No longer Team Dream - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Sep 14, 2011 2:09 am

"That's up to you" Venus says
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: No longer Team Dream   No longer Team Dream - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Sep 14, 2011 2:13 am

Theo sighed"well if your busy i don't wanna get in your way, but i still don't have a plan to deal with a certain someone"says Theo thinking.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: No longer Team Dream   No longer Team Dream - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Sep 14, 2011 2:19 am

"Not really busy right now. Watching a base be built is all" Venus says
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: No longer Team Dream   No longer Team Dream - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Sep 14, 2011 2:21 am

Theo decided to mess with Venus just a bit"wanna go on a date,we can do it here,no one really is watching,and it doesnt have to be romantic i guess,but its a start"says Theo relaxing,smiling,expecting a freak out or such.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: No longer Team Dream   No longer Team Dream - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Sep 14, 2011 3:43 am

"Can we not do this while I'm still here.", Trinity said, looking at Venus. She gave Venus a look that seemed to suggest that, Venus just did the date.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: No longer Team Dream   No longer Team Dream - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Sep 14, 2011 4:09 am

(XD ellis,you already made a topic with Trinity doing some negotiation,so i thought you just forgot to send her out)

Theo just closed his eyes"what happened to your negotiation"says Theo relaxing,drinking some coffee.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: No longer Team Dream   No longer Team Dream - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Sep 14, 2011 9:50 pm

(That topic is happening 4 days later. That's why I'm able to do it. DUH)
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: No longer Team Dream   No longer Team Dream - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 15, 2011 1:13 am

(:U i'd ask if thats against the rules,but who cares,not like im in the staff anymore :D now luna needs to post here,it was her idea for Theo to ask again)
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: No longer Team Dream   No longer Team Dream - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 15, 2011 1:21 am

"I just remembered something I forgot to tell the builders" Venus says hurriedly heading for a small building that held the heat protection gear and a elevator down to the construction site
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: No longer Team Dream   No longer Team Dream - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 15, 2011 4:33 am

Theo sighed"not sure if that was the truth, but whatever, so Trinity,whats your plan of action?"says Theo wanting to see what Trevor was involved with.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: No longer Team Dream   No longer Team Dream - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 22, 2011 3:27 am

Venus stops inside the elevator building and sighs. She sits down to rest now that no one could see her
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: No longer Team Dream   No longer Team Dream - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 22, 2011 3:35 am

A Phone starts ringing.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: No longer Team Dream   No longer Team Dream - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 22, 2011 3:36 am

Venus glares at her cellphone but then answers it. "Hello?" she says into the speaker
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: No longer Team Dream   No longer Team Dream - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 22, 2011 3:43 am

"Hey Venus, it's Trinity. Not to alarm you, but I'm heading out to Minoru now because someone 'broke into my mansion'. I'm sure it's nothing, but I'm concerned that something might have happened, so when I get there, shall I have Star call you?", Trinity asked, the sound of water clear in the background.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: No longer Team Dream   No longer Team Dream - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 22, 2011 3:44 am

Theo laid there and relaxed,thinking in the chair,eyes closed,in deep thought about what to do with the occuring problem.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: No longer Team Dream   No longer Team Dream - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 22, 2011 3:45 am

"Yes. And I'm going to send something there as well just in case. It should arrive shortly after you" Venus says
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No longer Team Dream   No longer Team Dream - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

No longer Team Dream
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next