HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lake Verity

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Mew
Mew

Lake Verity Empty
PostSubject: Lake Verity   Lake Verity H6Q0F8zSun Aug 14, 2011 6:13 pm

A girl walked along the shore of the lake enjoying the crisp breeze that wafted over it. She had ankle-long, blue-green hair tied up into two pigtails. What she was wearing looked like a jazed up school uniform. Beside her walked someone who looked identical to her except she had a bushy black, grey and red tail
Black Nova
Black Nova

Lake Verity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Verity   Lake Verity H6Q0F8zSun Aug 14, 2011 6:20 pm

Ashura was just napping with his pokemon at the edge of the lake, enjoying the nice warm ray of the sun. Before long, he wen't into a deep sleep. He tended to move around while sleeping, and because of that fact, he turned over towards the lake. Like most sleepers do, he woke up in mid fall, and in his perspective, he saw water in front of him, that was getting closer and closer at a fast rate. Ashura was very confused at what was happening. Had someone thrown water at him? Had Horsea try to hit him with a water gun? But as soon as he hit the water, he realized that he was in the lake. He tried to swim above the water and was yelling, "Help!" he went back down, and then back up, "Somebody help me!" His pokemon were fast asleep, and could not help him.
Mew
Mew

Lake Verity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Verity   Lake Verity H6Q0F8zSun Aug 14, 2011 6:26 pm

Crystal hears someone yelling for help and takes off running. Soon she comes in sight of Ashura. "Hold on I'm coming!" she yells diving into the water near him. Her 'clone' didn't look happy and stayed on dry land with her arms crossed frowning. Crystal swims over to Ashura treading water while she helps him stay above the surface
Black Nova
Black Nova

Lake Verity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Verity   Lake Verity H6Q0F8zSun Aug 14, 2011 6:45 pm

Ashura took a long gasp for air, and then panted. "Thank you so much!" They both swam to the rocks and Ashura got ledge of flat ground and climbed up. He then offered his hand to the girl that saved him.
Mew
Mew

Lake Verity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Verity   Lake Verity H6Q0F8zSun Aug 14, 2011 6:50 pm

Crystal takes it thankfully using it to get up as well. Her double walks over with her arms still crossed and frowning and starts tapping her foot impatiently. Crystal ignores her and turns to the boy. "Are you alright?" she asks him wringing some water out of one of her pigtails
Black Nova
Black Nova

Lake Verity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Verity   Lake Verity H6Q0F8zSun Aug 14, 2011 7:00 pm

"Oh yeah i'm fine." Ashura said to her. He then focused his attention on his sleeping pokemon that were across the other side of the lake. "You wouldn't have to go through this if someone pokemon weren't asleep!" He said the sentence getting louder and louder the closer he was to ending the sentence. The pokemon still didn't move, and were still asleep. He said to her, "Those are my pokemon up there." he sighed "They slept through the whole thing..." Ashura said that as he sat down, pulled off his shoes and emptied the water out.
Mew
Mew

Lake Verity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Verity   Lake Verity H6Q0F8zSun Aug 14, 2011 7:05 pm

"I would say I know the feeling but i really don't" Crystal chucklex wringing out her other pigtail. "I'm Crystal by the way, and that's Mel" says Crystal pointing her thumb at her double who somehow managed to look even grouchier
Black Nova
Black Nova

Lake Verity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Verity   Lake Verity H6Q0F8zSun Aug 14, 2011 7:11 pm

"Wait, w-w-what?" Ashura looked at the two confused. "H-how are you, up there and down, here?" Ashura was getting very dizzy. He looked at the two one more time, not understanding anything, and then he blacked out. He fainted and fell on the edge of the platform, slowly being pulled towards the water.
Mew
Mew

Lake Verity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Verity   Lake Verity H6Q0F8zSun Aug 14, 2011 7:15 pm

"Ack!" Crystal says grabbing him quickly pulling him back againest the cliff. "Hey wake up! We need to finish climbing and I can't carry you and climb!" Crystal says a bit panicly.
Black Nova
Black Nova

Lake Verity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Verity   Lake Verity H6Q0F8zSun Aug 14, 2011 7:22 pm

Ashura's Gible woke up during all the comotion. It saw that Ashura needed help, so it rushed down to where Ashura and the mysterious girl was, and helped pull Ashura up.
Mew
Mew

Lake Verity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Verity   Lake Verity H6Q0F8zSun Aug 14, 2011 7:26 pm

Seeing that the gible had the boy, Crystal lets go and starts climbing. By the time she reachs the top she's out of breath though far from tired. The sun had mostly dried her off as well so it was a bit easier for her to finish climbing by the time she had reached the top. Mel was standing there still tapping her foot
Black Nova
Black Nova

Lake Verity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Verity   Lake Verity H6Q0F8zSun Aug 14, 2011 7:41 pm

Gible couldn't push Ashura to the top by itself, so it blasted a Dragon Rage at the ground that his pokemon friends were staying on to wake them up. They woke up angrily, and walked to the blasted part. When they saw their trainer unconscious, they immediately went to get there. Horsea by the lake, and Aron and Growlithe by the land. They all got to Ashura. Horsea used water gun on his face. to try to wake him up.
Mew
Mew

Lake Verity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Verity   Lake Verity H6Q0F8zSun Aug 14, 2011 7:50 pm

"Mel go get a rope would ya!" Crystal says pushing her reluctent double. Mel goes though slowly. "And hurry" Crystal says and Mel takes off running
Black Nova
Black Nova

Lake Verity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Verity   Lake Verity H6Q0F8zSun Aug 14, 2011 8:11 pm

Ashura woke up. He then realized where he was and what happened. He then saw the blue-haired girl and started climbing the rocks. His pokemon followed behind, but Horsea was carried on Aron's back. Ashura reached the top with ease, and stood up. He said "Sorry about before, i thought there were two of you, and so I fainted."
Mew
Mew

Lake Verity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Verity   Lake Verity H6Q0F8zSun Aug 14, 2011 8:14 pm

"Well Mel is my pokemon and she has a habit of turning into me" says Crystal as Mel comes running back with a rope still looking like Crystal. She tosses it down looking crosser then ever seeing the boy she had to fetch the rope for was already up. "This is Mel, easily to tell apart from me because she still has a tail" says Crystal pointing to Mel's tail
Black Nova
Black Nova

Lake Verity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Verity   Lake Verity H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 12:43 am

Ashura started getting Dizzy again. "Oh no, not again..." Ashura said as he fell back down. Horsea didn't want Ashura to get hurt so ti softened the ground using Water Gun. Ashura landed in the mud, and the mud splashed everywhere. Ashura had mud in his hair, and all over his clothes. All of his pokemon climbed down to see if he's alright.
Mew
Mew

Lake Verity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Verity   Lake Verity H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 12:45 am

"Oh comeon. I just explained it didn't I!" Crystal complains as Ashura fainted again
Black Nova
Black Nova

Lake Verity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Verity   Lake Verity H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 1:09 am

Once again he woke up, from horsea's water gun, and then climbed the wall of mud and rocks. When he made it up, he didn't faint, since he had more time to apprehend what was all going in. He was very messy, but he could still think and move easily. He then said "Im sorry about fainting so many times, I don't know what came over me."
Mew
Mew

Lake Verity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Verity   Lake Verity H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 1:11 am

"Anyways. This is my pokemon Mel who has a habit of turning into me" says Crystal explaining again
Black Nova
Black Nova

Lake Verity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Verity   Lake Verity H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 5:42 am

"Oh, well these pokemon are mine," Ashura said as he gestured to his Aron, Growlithe, Gible, and Horsea.
Mew
Mew

Lake Verity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Verity   Lake Verity H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 5:48 am

"I'm Crystal. Nice to meet you" says Crystal. Mel had claws on her hands about to use Scratch on Ashura but Crystal sees. "Don't even think about it" Crystal says sqeezing Mel's tail breaking the illusion turning Mel back into a Zorua
Black Nova
Black Nova

Lake Verity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Verity   Lake Verity H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 10:36 pm

"She doesn't like me does she," Ashura said to crystal. "Well, my name is Ashura. What are you doing in in Twinleaf town anyway?"
Mew
Mew

Lake Verity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Verity   Lake Verity H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 11:27 pm

"Traveling. Don't mind Mel, she doesn't like anyone but me" says Crystal picking up the little fox pokemon
Sponsored content

Lake Verity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Verity   Lake Verity H6Q0F8z

Lake Verity
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1