HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Azalea Forest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Mew
Mew

Azalea Forest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 14, 2011 6:59 pm

"Mama can I go back in ny pokeball now? She's starting to scare me....................Mama? MAMA???" Erabus yips turning around and around not seeing Star anywhere. Star on the otherhand had waundered off getting used to her mightyena senses not really paying attention to how far she had gone. She didn't even hear Erabus howling for her
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 14, 2011 7:05 pm

Zonon looked over and noticed Star was missing "Not again.." He thought. He got up and called Phowar to him. His phowar gladly came. "Let's go see if we can find her before she wanders off somewhere far away." He stretched and began to search for her. "Erabus, you with us, we're gonna find your 'Mama'.."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 14, 2011 7:09 pm

Erabus nods keeping to the opposite side of Zonon then his Phowar was wanting to keep as much distance between her and him as possible.

Star keeps on walking. While looking up she acidently steps over the edge of a steep hill and goes tumbling down landing in a thick, grassy patch at the nottom laughing her tongue lolling out having had fun.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 9:12 am

"Come on, Phowar, don't scare Erabus, where did you learn all that anyway?" Zonon talked, letting his Phowar down to walk beside him. Phowar ignored the question, and playfully tackled Erabus. "Come on, wanna race?" She sounded normal now, letting go of the act.

Further away, a young boy spotted the Shiny Mighteyna (Starlight) playfully walking about. He was amazed by the site. Daisuke approached the shiny mighteyna with no intentions to harm it, just to get a closer look, and to draw it down. He started slowly, silently stepping as he drew the mighteyna slowly.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 9:16 am

Theo teleported over to zonon,holding a grunt,still choking him"this grunt of mine stole my lugia,and said you and trevor fell to a weak aura trainer,who was pounding on star,have fun"Says Theo teleporting off,dropping the grunt,and leaving his Phowar there,who relaxed in the shade.

Trevor put on his trench knife knuckles"Heh,bad move chump"says Trevor activating their 'aura' mode,making them amazingly sharp.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 9:17 am

"You arrived at the wrong place I said the Valley of Time," said the grunt, rolling his eyes.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 9:38 am

"Bah, I got no time for you grunts." Zonon said, now annoyed. "Rampardos, you stay here." He let Rampardos out of it's pokeball. Rampardos roared and shined, as it was shiny. It went on an Outrage! Let's go, Phowar and Erabus. He disappeared into the forest with Phowar and Erabus. He left Rampardos behind, to pick him up later. There was no way all their pokemon can handle Rampardos.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 10:29 am

Star was sniffing around the edge of a stream bank when she comes across a Krabby. It didn't like being sniffed at so it turns around clamping a claw onto Star's noise. Star starts yelping and jerking around like crazy trying to get it off
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 10:54 am

The Grunt presses a button on his phone and it explodes, not enough to kill anybody or even seriously injure them, but enough to break free of Theo's stranglehold on him an run back to Star, grabbing her in a stranglehold, "Back off or she dies," h said.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 2:10 pm

Star manages to howl out. It isn't long before before her pokemon come running including those that she had been traveling with that belonged to others ((Namly Heatarga, Spireon, Rayquaza and a Jirachi whom doesn't really belong to anyone but still has a pokeball))
Erabus growls at the man and him and Zelda (Meloette) use Telekinisis one prying the man's hand open the other pulling Star to safety her pokemon surrounding her keeping him from doing it again. ((Meaning he comes near her he's toast))
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 7:10 pm

"Wh-whoa!" Zonon exclaimed, going off. "You think of that and YOU die!" He swiftly appeared in front of The grunt as he let out his Luxray, Weavile, and Absol. Luxray leapt at the Grunt with Giga Impact. Weavile ran at him with Ice Shard. Absol with Zen head butt. The 3 pokemon approached from three different sides as Zonon took out his two guns, and aimed, getting ready to kill the Grunt. "Step aside, Star, there's gonna be a blood rain.." He said, showing his wrath to the grunt.

Daisuke ran as fast as he could to continue his drawing, but he came silently as he saw the man. He thought Zonon's face looked familiar, but he crouched and stood hidden, leaning to a tree. "W-was that Z-Zonon-san?"
He thought out loud as he stared in horror.
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 9:52 pm

((Well, I gotta get Seishirô to catch up in RP, somehow.))

Seishirô had heard the yelping of Star and dashed for her, barely allowing his companions to keep up. When he finally arrived there, he saw Zonon, who had a gun in his hand, aimed to some man Seishirô didn't know, who seemmed to be threatening star. He wanted to come at the grunt, but seeing Zonon having a gun, he thought Zonon would be able to stop this.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 10:10 pm

Trevor then sent out tropius and swellow,then landed,with his 'aura' blades"lets do this"
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 11:04 pm

Th man stared at Zonon, "Well, umm, if you kill me then my assosiate, who has Lugia at the moment, he stole it off your girlfriend when he left, will come down here and kill you and Star and everybody with it. Best to just let me go."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 11:26 pm

Rayquaza roars as if he had a objection againest that. "I doubt Lugia can handle both Groudon and Rayquaza. Either way you threatened my daughter so your dead. Zonon, I'll be having a chat with you after this about why my daughter's a mightyena after this" Venus says standing in a tree
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 11:29 pm

Theo smiled,standing on lugia and ho-oh right next to lugia"im sorry,do you possibly have another lugia i dont know about?"says Theo grinning
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 11:51 pm

(theo im preety sure Venus still has the Lugia)
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 11:52 pm

(na,she gave it to him,didnt chu read the topic? XD)
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 16, 2011 12:03 am

(I did but I dont remember that bit...whatever)

Tr Grunt smiled and pulle out his Control Ball and zapped Lugia back into it, "You cant steal my Pokemon so easily, I can simply return i to its Pokeball." Then the Grunt sent it out again, "Now look how the tables have turned," said the Grunt, "Use Aeroblast on Ho-oh!" th Grunt shouted and it did.

(now we coyldnt just have a 1-1 battle here could we?)
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 16, 2011 12:09 am

Theo smiled and ho-oh dodged,then Theo sent out his scizor,who used hyper beam on lugia,Steelix was sent out and used rock tomb,ho-oh then used fire blast.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 16, 2011 12:12 am

"You cant just have a 1 on 1 battle can ya Theo," said the Grubt as Lugia wa hit by Rock Tomb, which shielded it fom the other attacks. The Grunt walked behind the Rock Tomb and then Lugia rose above the rocks and used Hydro Pumb on Ho-oh before ducking beneath them again.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 16, 2011 12:13 am

Ho-oh was hit and returned,then he returned all but scizor"fine 1 on 1 it is,everyone,stay out of this"says Theo with scizor recharging
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 16, 2011 12:15 am

Lugia rose from behind the rocks and used Aeroblast on Scizor, making all the grass aroubd him fly away from the impact, before ducking under again, "Brace yourself," said the grunt cautiousously, thinking Scizor will use Hyper Beam again.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 16, 2011 12:18 am

Scizor got hit and took it like a man,then flew up at high speeds and swerved around,finally using iron head from behind lugia.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 16, 2011 7:06 am

"Alright, but for now, let me kill this man will ya?" Zonon was annoyed that the man simply ignored his 3 menacing pokemon and gun. "He threatened Star, I cannot let him get away with that, can I?" He let out his other pokemon; Lucario "Lucario use Aura Sphere!" Lucario was about to shoot his aura sphere at Lugia but Zonon interrupted "Force Palm!" Lucario did Force Palm with an Aura Sphere in his hands, sending it at high speeds, rapidly towards Lugia.

"Luxray use Wild Charge, Absol use Zen Headbutt, and Weavile use Night Slash!" The 3 pokemon attacked with their moves, attacking the grunt. Zonon raised his duo pistols for another try. He loaded his bullets, and he shot the guns, sending 2 bullets at the grunt!

[There, 4 pokemon in total. Lucario attacks lugia, the 3 dogs attack the grunt. Zonon isn't a pokemon]
[Tropius, Phowar, Rampardos out of their pokeballs, explaining why I have so many pokemon in my hand at once]

Last edited by Pride on Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Azalea Forest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next