HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Azalea Forest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Mew
Mew

Azalea Forest - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 16, 2011 3:54 pm

Star stayed coweringbehind her pokemon who were doing their best to counter what side blasts came their way
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 16, 2011 6:24 pm

Daisuke noticed the Shiny Mighteyna standing rather still now. So he slowly came out of the tree and continued to sketch the Mighteyna. "Stay still now.." He talked to himself, silently.

(Zonon was waiting for his pokemon and bullet to hit or miss :P)
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 5 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 16, 2011 11:57 pm

(Namine and I passed a rule than villains can only use. Certain amount of Pokemon. 3 for grunts 4 for commanders)
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 17, 2011 1:29 pm

((Where in the rules does it say that?))

Seishirô stayed back from the blasts. He surely did not want to be in the middle getting hit by all of that. 'So... is that the one who star called Mom, then?' He thinks. He sees Star's Pokémon, and it seemed that Star was behind them. There was now another person who Seishirô did not know. 'Enough with the strangers already, seriously.' He thinks to himself. Seishirô walks to Star, a little because he wanted to know who the guy was, a little because he just didn't want to be in the middle of the current battle.

((Seishirô's in Mightyena form currently, BTW.))
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 17, 2011 2:48 pm

(Post Edited. When you got the message, delete the no rp posts, dark.)
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 17, 2011 11:58 pm

(its okay now as long as only 4 Pokemon are fighting and 3 just stand there...wait hows Zonon have 7 Pokemon in his party?)

The Grunt jumped into the rock tomb, which the Pokemon and bullets literally tore apart with their moves but the grunt was fine. Lugia was hit by the Force Palm but it didn do much damage, so th Grunt jumped on lugia and ordered it to use Hydro Pump on everybody.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 18, 2011 8:21 pm

(I edited the post and explained why i have 7 pokemon)

"Hmph...." Zonon grunted. "I guess I'll have to aim on the Lugia.."
Lucario nodded. The three annoyed dog pokemon growled as it got ready for orders. "Absol, use Night Slash!" "Luxray, use Thunder!" "Weavile, use Icy Wind!"
Absol's 'horn' glowed purple, as he charged towards Lugia. He climbed with the help of trees, and with the support of a thick branch, he leaped at Lugia in hopes of slashing it with the 'horn'!
Luxray's fur sparkled and electricity went through it. Luxray roared, and sent a sudden burst of Thunder in the sky at Lugia! Weavile snickered and made a chilling noise as he sent an Icy Wind at Lugia, trying to weaken it. "Lucario, Dark Pulse.." Zonon murmured. Lucario charged up a Dark Pulse when Zonon added again. "Do the jumping part of Hi Jump Kick!" Lucario kept the move in his hands as he leaped from tree to tree, and jumped at Lugia. "Force Palm!!" Zonon yelled! Lucario used Force Palm, sending the Dark Pulse like a dark-type variation of Aura Sphere!
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 18, 2011 11:54 pm

(umm, Aura Spehere and Force Palm are both Fighting type)

Lugia was knocked down by Absol and took the Wild Charge and Aura Sphere, and was almost fainted. It lowered itself near the groun to use one last Aeroblast on Absol, but the Grunt wasnt on it.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 19, 2011 12:08 am

((He used Dark Pulse and shot it forward with Force Palm like a aura sphere, not aura sphere))

Star didn't like all the fighting. She didn't know it would work but if her singing as a human could calm down even a out of control groudon and rayquaza maybe she could she thought. She sits up and starts howling a song her howl verying in pitch and tone to make up the different notes of the song ((If you played Link as a wolf in Twilight Princess you'll know a wolf CAN sing))
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 19, 2011 6:20 am

((Confirmed! I got it too! XD))

Seishirô had his ears toward Star, with the howling she was doing and the howling sounded rather calming. 'I'mve never heard any Mightyena howl in such a way...' he thinks. 'Of course, she is complete human most her life, she just now became a Mightyena.' He still had his eyes set on the guy who was sketching Star.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 19, 2011 7:55 am

Theo ignored the singing,and gave all his pokemon commands,Scizor used hyper beam,Steelix used thunder fang,Flygon used hyper beam,Ho-oh used fireblast,all at lugia.

Last edited by Doragon on Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 19, 2011 8:08 am

(only 6 pokemon in party Dora, an only 4 can battle at once)
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 19, 2011 8:12 am

(psh thats cheap,i dont see why we should have a limit but ok,edited)
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 19, 2011 1:56 pm

(What wild charge? It was Thunder! And All of the moves I used Lugia was weak to, it shud be dead by now, I think it's obvious my levels are far greater than Lugia's..)

Absol was rather healthy, undamaged as of yet. So, Absol dodged it, by leaping over Lugia to behind it. Absol roared and jumped at Lugia with a second Night Slash! Luxray did not stop, he roared again, with the same effects, another Thunder charged at Lugia from the sky, attempting to strike it so hard to make it faint. Weavile repeated it's move too, using Icy Wind at Lugia again, trying to wear it down.

"Stop singing, Star, don't you see it wouldn't work?" Zonon told Star, as he pointed his finger towards the Lugia, commanding Lucario to use a second "Dark Aura Force Palm" Lucario nodded and charged up a Dark Pulse in his hands. Lucario then went closer to Lugia with a run and used Force Palm, sending the Dark Pulse at Lugia with a Force Palm, like a dark-type aura sphere! "Its time, you face truth, Star.." Zonon went on. "Just step aside and let me handle this.."

Daisuke kept on slowly drawing Star, the shiny mighteyna. He tripped and fell on a rock. "Yeoww!!" He yelled, dropping his sketchbook and pencil, revealing himself to the others. Blood leaked from his head as he struggled to get up. "Ohh.." He moaned, after seeing teh blood leaking from his head.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 19, 2011 1:59 pm

Lugia fainted from Zonon and Theo's attacks combined into one. However, the grunt was no where to be found...
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 19, 2011 9:28 pm

Star stops singing and glares at him a moment before her attention is drawn to Daisuke falling. She walks over to see if he's alright. Seeing the blood she starts yelping at everyone else trying to get their attention so they could help the boy
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 19, 2011 11:19 pm

Two Grunts were flying around Azalea Forest on a Staraptor, by orders of Ghal, the wierd skeleton from the Whirl Islands. They were looking for the traitor Grunt and the Lugia, and were asking some townspeople if they saw him, "No but i hear fighting in the forest," said one old man, so they flew intothe forest, and found him, hiding in the bushes. "I found you," one said before taking all his pokeballs, and opening them. One brings Lugia into it. Now Zonon and Theo knew where to look. One Grubt sent out a Beedril and used Poison Sting before they both quietly flew off on Staraptor.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 20, 2011 9:23 am

Zonon stared at the sky, angry at the two grunts. "What now, Theo?..." He noticed the boy on the floor, leaking with blood. "Wh-wha?" Zonon stared, thinking that the boy was familiar "D-daisuke!" He yelled and ran to him. "You alright?!"

Daisuke faintly nodded, but anyone can tell he wasn't alright. "How are we going to stop the blood?!" Zonon yelled. "Anyone here knows how to deal with this?!"
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 20, 2011 10:05 am

'Am I the only one who doesn't know who this guy is?' Seishiro wonders. He could smell the blood after the guy had received the cut. 'I don't have any skill on healing...' he thinks, '...is there something I can do?'
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 20, 2011 3:26 pm

((Star doesnt know him))

Star starts howling at the top of her lungs trying wake up jirachi who was still sleeping where they had been
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 20, 2011 3:51 pm

(I don't know what to type here, let Jirachi wake up or something?)(Zonon is Daisuke's uncle, if you didn't know. I on't know, Daisuke is Zonon's niece/nephew I dunno how to state that)

Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 20, 2011 7:39 pm

((Nephew, a male child belonging to one's sibling, niece is female version))

Jirachi comes flying up rubbing one eye still half asleep
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 21, 2011 12:13 am

The two Grunts on the Staraptor flew to Mahogahny Town where they would present the Lugia to Ghal, leaving their dying leader in the footpath.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 21, 2011 6:56 am

"J-jirachi?" Daisuke stared in amazement. He struggled for his pencil. He took out his sketchbook and attempted to draw it, but he was leaking with blood, and too much too fast. He felt dizzy and dropped the pencil, and sketchbook, revealing his drawings to the others. He kept moaning, trying to get the sketchbook.

Zonon pat Daisuke in the head and took the sketchbook, "Do not worry, Dai, we will make sure you will make it" He smiled, kindly. He then turned to Star. "He's my nephew, please, may I wish for his recovery?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 21, 2011 7:01 am

Jirachi heard the wish and starts flying in circles around Daisuke who starts glowing.
Star rolls her eyes at Zonon and makes odd moves trying to say be careful what you wish for, just look what happened to me
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 5 H6Q0F8z

Azalea Forest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next