HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Super Smash Brothers Roleplay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

Super Smash Brothers Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Roleplay   Super Smash Brothers Roleplay - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 02, 2012 1:43 pm

(I know this topic is dead and that I shouldn't post, but did Galickmaster just quit the site?)
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Roleplay   Super Smash Brothers Roleplay - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 02, 2012 4:53 pm

Mark, TBH, we don't really crack down on stuff in these sections. They are here for pure entertainment and people are free to revive a dead thread. If you have such a problem with Necroposting, then I suggest you say something about it. Old topics do get revived, so be warned that when that happens and you strike for Necroposting, I'll strike with some reason why it's justified to be revived. If no one showed interest in the topic, then you could've merely said the topic is closed and locked it. Thus, preventing him from posting further. There were lots of things that could've happened...
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Roleplay   Super Smash Brothers Roleplay - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 02, 2012 10:53 pm

I apologize but all I saw was an old thread and normally when there's an old thread you don't post or it's Necroposting.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Roleplay   Super Smash Brothers Roleplay - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 03, 2012 4:02 am

So, if I had been away and my topic became "old" and when I returned, continued rping, from what you said I'd be Necroposting. That's why I don't deal with that. I lock a topic if I know it's done.
AshKetchum100
AshKetchum100

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Roleplay   Super Smash Brothers Roleplay - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 03, 2012 7:26 am

i would like to join and be pikachu, the pokemon trainer, and lucario
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Roleplay   Super Smash Brothers Roleplay - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 07, 2012 10:04 pm

may i join?
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Roleplay   Super Smash Brothers Roleplay - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 07, 2012 10:04 pm

may i join?
Thunder
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Roleplay   Super Smash Brothers Roleplay - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 03, 2012 4:36 pm

(Okay, I think this topic like.. Died..)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Roleplay   Super Smash Brothers Roleplay - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Super Smash Brothers Roleplay
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2