HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Super Smash Brothers Roleplay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Pikachu-
Pikachu-

Super Smash Brothers Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Super Smash Brothers Roleplay   Super Smash Brothers Roleplay H6Q0F8zThu Jul 14, 2011 9:49 pm

All the Smashers thought that Tabuu was defeated after Pikachu (cuz my friend beat him as Pikachu) beat him. But now, he's back. And this time he's not alone. He has a whole gang of bad guys with him this time. Can our little hero beat 'em with the help of his Smasher friends, or will he fail?

I call Pikachu, Pichu, Yoshi, and Kirby.
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Roleplay   Super Smash Brothers Roleplay H6Q0F8zSat Jul 16, 2011 8:45 am

is this ssmb or just ssm
Pikachu-
Pikachu-

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Roleplay   Super Smash Brothers Roleplay H6Q0F8zSat Jul 16, 2011 8:48 am

(It's both.)
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Roleplay   Super Smash Brothers Roleplay H6Q0F8zSat Jul 16, 2011 8:53 am

(oh ok)

I call Sonic, Lucario, Wolf, and Snake
Pikachu-
Pikachu-

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Roleplay   Super Smash Brothers Roleplay H6Q0F8zSat Jul 16, 2011 8:59 am

(Kk. Let's start. I'll do Pikachu's POV, k?)

Pichu, Kirby, Yoshi, and I were training for the up-coming fight. Pichu and I were on one team and Kirby and Yoshi were on the other. Kirby tried to suck me up, but I dodged and used Thunderbolt. Pichu shot a Thundershock attack on Yoshi. Both dodged.

The smaller lightning-Pokemon snapped her paw. "Darn."

"Don't worry about it," I told her, before I used Skull Bash on them.

"Okay, okay, you two win," Kirby said, as he and Yoshi got up.

Pichu and I high-pawed each other.

"You two are getting good," Yoshi added.

"Thanks," I told him.

'Come on. Let's go eat. Last one to the mansion is a rotten egg!" Kirby said, and ran off, with Yoshi.

"Hey! No fair!" I put Pichu on my back, and darted after them with Quick Attack.
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Roleplay   Super Smash Brothers Roleplay H6Q0F8zSat Jul 16, 2011 9:15 am

(Ok i'll do sonic's POV whatever that means...)

Wolf and I were having a race, no holds barred. I was winning even though he was in his space ship and shooting lazers at me. After we were just about to reach the finish line i saw Kirby, Pikachu, Yoshi and some other yellow thing were walking across it.

" Wolf stop!" I shouted

He wasn't stopping so in order to stop him I had to spindash right through his engine. The ship crashed and almost hit them all.
Pikachu-
Pikachu-

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Roleplay   Super Smash Brothers Roleplay H6Q0F8zSat Jul 16, 2011 9:19 am

(POV means Point of View. You RP from your character's eyes.)

"Whoa!" I yelped.

kirby, Yoshi, Pichu, and I jumped out of the way as the ship came.

"What the hell was that about?!" Pichu asked.

That was the first time I heard my little sister cuss before. I looked at her in shock, but turned my gaze to Sonic and Wolf, waiting for an answer.
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Roleplay   Super Smash Brothers Roleplay H6Q0F8zSat Jul 16, 2011 9:25 am

(Oh ok)

Wolf ignored the yellow thing's comment and said "You better fix my ship hedgehog!"

"Well its your fault, im the one that said stop, and you should have been able to see them crossing instead of focusing on shooting me down. And i would have won anyway."

I returned my focus the the group of 4 "So Pikachu what are you 4 doing here? And who is the yellow thing?"
Pikachu-
Pikachu-

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Roleplay   Super Smash Brothers Roleplay H6Q0F8zSat Jul 16, 2011 9:27 am

"We were having a race to see who would get to the mansion first," I told my friend, before I turned my gaze to Pichu, and put my paw on her head. "And this is my little sister, Pichu."

Pichu waved her paw. "Hi."
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Roleplay   Super Smash Brothers Roleplay H6Q0F8zSat Jul 16, 2011 9:48 am

"Oh, you know me and Wolf were having a race there too. Lucario and Snake are there."

Snake said "Yeah, we were meeting up to talk about the return of tabuu."
Pikachu-
Pikachu-

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Roleplay   Super Smash Brothers Roleplay H6Q0F8zSat Jul 16, 2011 9:50 am

Kirby, Yoshi, and I blinked in shock.

"Tabuu's back?!" Kirby gasped.

"Are you sure?" Yoshi questioned them. "I mean, we saw Pikachu use his Volt Form on him, and finished him off once and for all!"
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Roleplay   Super Smash Brothers Roleplay H6Q0F8zSat Jul 16, 2011 10:08 am

"Yes We're sure" Wolf answered. "Well. Its not the actual tabuu. But larvae's of him."

"Tabuu isnt an actual human. He is a virus, a virus that has made clones of himself."

Wolf continued. "He has hidden them somewhere on earth. Thats all we know right now. Thats why we're going to the mansion, Lucario and Snake know more."
Pikachu-
Pikachu-

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Roleplay   Super Smash Brothers Roleplay H6Q0F8zSat Jul 16, 2011 10:10 am

Pichu answered her paw. "I have a question... Who's Tabuu?"

(I gotta go. See ya in a few hours.)
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Roleplay   Super Smash Brothers Roleplay H6Q0F8zSat Jul 16, 2011 10:14 am

(Ok)

I didnt want to explain this so i said "Lets go ask Lucario and Snake...."

Wolf and everyone else agreed
Pikachu-
Pikachu-

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Roleplay   Super Smash Brothers Roleplay H6Q0F8zSat Jul 16, 2011 4:15 pm

(Back.)

So we went to see Lucario and Snake.
xoryd

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Roleplay   Super Smash Brothers Roleplay H6Q0F8zTue Jul 26, 2011 5:14 pm

I wanna join
I would like Ike,Marth,Roy,Link,and Ness.
Thunder
Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Roleplay   Super Smash Brothers Roleplay H6Q0F8zSat Aug 13, 2011 5:03 pm

(Okay. Oh, hi guys. It's me. Pikachu. Though.. I forget my password, so I had to make a new one.. heh.)
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Roleplay   Super Smash Brothers Roleplay H6Q0F8zSun Jan 01, 2012 4:12 pm

(Warning: for Necroposting - strike one)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Roleplay   Super Smash Brothers Roleplay H6Q0F8zSun Jan 01, 2012 5:57 pm

(necroposted and no IC because this topic is old and dead as in it was 4 months gone so you posted on an old topic in other words necroposted)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Roleplay   Super Smash Brothers Roleplay H6Q0F8zMon Jan 02, 2012 12:00 am

(well the others who were doing this are now not which means the topic is dead and gone if you wish to make another rp for this do so in another topic one of your own)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Roleplay   Super Smash Brothers Roleplay H6Q0F8zMon Jan 02, 2012 10:24 am

(high mod? I only said if you want to you can create another one of this same roleplay to prevent necroposting)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Roleplay   Super Smash Brothers Roleplay H6Q0F8z

Super Smash Brothers Roleplay
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next