HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Staff List and colors.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Tsu
Tsu

Staff List and colors. Empty
PostSubject: Staff List and colors.   Staff List and colors. H6Q0F8zWed Jul 13, 2011 5:01 am

I suggest a list of the staff members neatly labeled in their groups below the Random Number Generator.I also suggest a group "Moderators" and "Administrators" so we can tell between normal users and staff members.
Eevee
Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Staff List and colors.   Staff List and colors. H6Q0F8zWed Jul 13, 2011 5:15 am

i agree
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Staff List and colors.   Staff List and colors. H6Q0F8zWed Jul 13, 2011 8:49 am

I like the first bit, but not the second, as you already know that were ataff by our banner. If you really want a staff list, look at Top posters XD
Tsu
Tsu

PostSubject: Re: Staff List and colors.   Staff List and colors. H6Q0F8zWed Jul 13, 2011 3:18 pm

But some Top posters aren't staff members.It would be way easier to tell them apart.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Staff List and colors.   Staff List and colors. H6Q0F8zWed Jul 13, 2011 11:53 pm

Thats what the banner saying Moderator is for, but youre right, we probably should post a staff list somewhere.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Staff List and colors.   Staff List and colors. H6Q0F8zFri Jul 15, 2011 3:59 am

It's true, you can see whether we're a staff member by the banner next to our names on our posts. As for the list under the RNG- let me see what I can do...
Tsu
Tsu

PostSubject: Re: Staff List and colors.   Staff List and colors. H6Q0F8zFri Jul 15, 2011 4:11 am

If we have groups for "Moderators" and "Administrators" it would make this site look more professional.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Staff List and colors.   Staff List and colors. H6Q0F8zFri Jul 15, 2011 4:43 am

Well, we do- but they're hidden.
Anyways, I made a (slightly boring) Staff Member widget. If I've made any mistakes I'd like someone to let me know. Also, I have it set up quite badly right now- I'll refine it over time.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Staff List and colors.   Staff List and colors. H6Q0F8zSat Jul 16, 2011 5:44 pm

where is it? also we have a staff list in announcements, let me just update it for ya
Tsu
Tsu

PostSubject: Re: Staff List and colors.   Staff List and colors. H6Q0F8zSat Jul 16, 2011 5:45 pm

Dark Phoenix finding the staff list is a bit hard for users that are completely new to forums.It would be better if there was a widget under the Random Number Generator.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Staff List and colors.   Staff List and colors. H6Q0F8zSun Jul 17, 2011 12:56 am

Who killed the widget? If anyon wants I can code it to look like the one Dark Pheonix is refering to, and have links in it.
Tsu
Tsu

PostSubject: Re: Staff List and colors.   Staff List and colors. H6Q0F8zSun Jul 17, 2011 1:01 am

Quibloboy created the messed up widget and he destroyed the widget.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Staff List and colors.   Staff List and colors. H6Q0F8zThu Jul 21, 2011 2:41 am

According to everyone it sucked. So stop whining about it and make one yourself.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff List and colors.   Staff List and colors. H6Q0F8z

Staff List and colors.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1