HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lugia and Thugs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

Lugia and Thugs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lugia and Thugs   Lugia and Thugs - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 13, 2011 12:07 am

Eventually Thek ran into the Grunt who was running the other way, "Hi," was all he said before continuing in his own direction.

Meanwhile, Ghal and Golem were talking in that isolated back area of the island, "I think Theos ignored the fact that these guys killed your trainer," Ghl said, while still ay a reasonable pace, "But if i can snake that Lugia from him, thayd be good. Or if I got a spot in commanders..." Golem nodded, "If you were commander thay woyld be awesome."
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Lugia and Thugs   Lugia and Thugs - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 13, 2011 12:13 am

Theo looked at him"hey,why the hell are you here?"says Theo glaring at him
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Lugia and Thugs   Lugia and Thugs - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 13, 2011 12:50 am

The Grunt looked very confused for a second, "Im running around with the Zapdoa one, that skeleton looking guys doing the Moltres an your doing the Artiuno one, why are you so shocked?"

Meanwhile, Ghal was still talking to Golem, "I wonder if I can speak to all ghost Pokemon," said Ghal, as h checke that there was no way to the back par of the island he was on, or Theo or Grunt would interupt their conversation.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Lugia and Thugs   Lugia and Thugs - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 13, 2011 12:52 am

(you said theo got the zapdos)

Theo thought and showed his zapdos egg"....oook"says Theo running
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Lugia and Thugs   Lugia and Thugs - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 13, 2011 9:12 am

(they both got Zapdos one XD, fine hes got artiuno)

"Sorry I meant Artiuno," blurted the grunt embarrased before he continued to sprint around the area that he was at, circling what appered to be some kind of rok in the middle of the beach. Eventually he didnt even make footprints as he ran as he just stepped in his own footprints.

Meanwhile, Ghal wa still talking with Golem. "Hey you know that Venus woman?" asked Golem and Ghal nodded, "I wonder how many legendaries she has, if she equal to Theo." Wait if she is equal to Theo, then how could her second in command Zonon apper stronger than him. Worse still, if Zonon is better than Theo, how many legendaries would he hace? What about the overall Team Dream commander if they exist?
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Lugia and Thugs   Lugia and Thugs - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 13, 2011 10:09 am

Theo just kept running,ignoring everyone else in his ways
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Lugia and Thugs   Lugia and Thugs - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 13, 2011 11:09 am

The Egg started getting warmer, but it was nowhere near hatching. Ghal and Golem continued talking while running, "I wonder how strong this Lugia will e," wondered Ghal, "I hope to own it eventually, and ho-oh, and all the Pokèmon Theo has taken." Golem nodded, "Eusine was a wacko but didnt really deserve all that."
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Lugia and Thugs   Lugia and Thugs - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 13, 2011 11:29 pm

Theo jumped up a mountain,then ran down and landed next to ghal and golem"hello casper twins"
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Lugia and Thugs   Lugia and Thugs - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 14, 2011 12:08 am

Ghal kept running alongside Theo, "Oh hi Theo seems like youve found our little area out the back of the rok. If somebody comes to attack us and, well, you cant fightthem, that would b very rarw but still, you could come out here and itd take them some time to find you, dpnt you reckon?" he asked, trying to keep pace with Theo.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Lugia and Thugs   Lugia and Thugs - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 14, 2011 12:09 am

(XDD nice errors)

Theo looked at him"ya sure,what do you want?"
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Lugia and Thugs   Lugia and Thugs - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 14, 2011 1:15 am

Ghal looked confused, or as cpnfused as a dark ghost or skeleton guy can look, "i didnt say I wanted anything," he said finally before jumping onto a random rock and doing a backflip off it, "Yhese backflips should create a lot of speed for the egg if you hold it up to your head, you just dont wanna stack it."
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Lugia and Thugs   Lugia and Thugs - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 14, 2011 2:35 am

Theo smiled and put it in his head,holding on and stood on the tallest rock,and did about 6 backflips and landed on his feet barely,stepping forward a bit to keep his ground"ta da"
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Lugia and Thugs   Lugia and Thugs - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 14, 2011 6:28 am

Ghal snicked, "Keep going Theo, a wall flip is no different to a backflip but its just as fast and you can keep going," he explaine while doing about his twentieth, with Golem watching besode him, "Did you see that grunt guy running with Articuno? Hows he going?"
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Lugia and Thugs   Lugia and Thugs - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 14, 2011 6:30 am

Theo sighed"hes ok"says Theo running and doing it,but stopping it from dizziness once in awhile
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Lugia and Thugs   Lugia and Thugs - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 14, 2011 6:55 am

Gha nodded an kept on going, doing more back flips of the cliff face as Golem simply watched, but Golem eventually got bored and started talking to Ghal, "You know its kinda funny thay Theo is right next to me, but since he cant understand ghost language, then i can say whatever I like about him and he cant do anything about it," and Ghal nodded.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Lugia and Thugs   Lugia and Thugs - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 14, 2011 11:44 pm

Theo just kept jumping and relaxed"you gonna keep that thing?"
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Lugia and Thugs   Lugia and Thugs - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 15, 2011 12:18 am

"Guess so," said Ghal as he kept doing backflips off the rok and holding the Egg up high. Golem sat next to him, thinking tht it should do something, "What should I do now?" Golem asked but Ghal shrugged, "I dunno anything realyy, its not that important," in ghost language so only Golem could understand.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Lugia and Thugs   Lugia and Thugs - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 15, 2011 1:59 am

Theo stopped and rested"wait,i just remembered,your not part of team dream"
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Lugia and Thugs   Lugia and Thugs - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 27, 2011 2:34 am

(bump)
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Lugia and Thugs   Lugia and Thugs - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 03, 2011 9:12 am

(sorry, thanks for modding nova btw)

Ghal shrugged, "Your point? Or are you gunna kick me off this operation now? Then he turned to Golem and said in ghost language, "He wont kick me, I have too much precious cargo, the egg," then Golem replied, "Yeah and you cant die, nor can I"

(XD is Golem in Ghals profile?)
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Lugia and Thugs   Lugia and Thugs - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 03, 2011 9:51 am

(no issue and ...... i got lazy,and waited for the picture)

Theo smiled"na,im just wondering why you havent"says Theo keeping his egg hatching plan up
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Lugia and Thugs   Lugia and Thugs - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 04, 2011 8:46 am

Ghal remebered that he should be running and wall flipped off a rock again, "Well I have-I dunno just havent got to it, never really been offered 'til then to be honest. So what should i do to sign up? Anything in paeticular?"
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Lugia and Thugs   Lugia and Thugs - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 06, 2011 1:57 am

Theo smiled"na,you can be my uh....associate"Says Theo"that way you dont need to be in team dream"

Last edited by Doragon on Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Lugia and Thugs   Lugia and Thugs - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 06, 2011 2:00 am

Ghal nodded, "Fair enough then," he said before doing anothe wallflip. Soon the Grunt ran past and looked at the Golem strangely. The Golem whispered to Ghal, "Thats the guy who killed my trainer," and Ghal nodded, "Well we will have to wait," he said in ghost language before looking at Theo's Egg, which was starting to shake slightly.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Lugia and Thugs   Lugia and Thugs - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 06, 2011 2:24 am

Theo did wall flips and such rapidly,running up,then spinning and jumping down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lugia and Thugs   Lugia and Thugs - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Lugia and Thugs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Johto Region :: Cianwood City-
Jump to: