HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The First Step

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
ianjk6

The First Step Empty
PostSubject: The First Step   The First Step H6Q0F8zThu Jul 07, 2011 7:52 pm

Mark had always loved Pokemon, and enjoyed watching battles. When he was 9, his mother gave him a Shinx for his birthday. It had cast a lot of money to bring it in from the Sinnoh region, but it didn't matter. Mark fell in love with it, and the two always stayed side by side. It was then that he decided he would become a trainer. Now, a year later, he was on his way.

"I hope you have a good time." His mother said. "Take care, and don't forget to call occasionally."
"I will mom," Mark said as he grabbed his bag. "Ready to go Shinx?"
Shinx looked up at Mark "Shinx! Shinx!"
"All right then, lets get going." He stoped before opening the door. "Bye mom."
"Bye Honney. Call me if you need anything."
"Thanks mom." Mark stepped out, with Shinx right at his side. "All right Shinx! First stop, Viridian City." The two of them began walking.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

The First Step Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Step   The First Step H6Q0F8zThu Jul 07, 2011 11:44 pm

Soon they met up with a young kid who looked like he was in some kin of distress. He was very short and moderate weight, with hort brown hair, a blue t shirt, reb shorts and an orange baseball cap. "Oh, are you a trainer that could help me out?" he asked quickly.
ianjk6

The First Step Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Step   The First Step H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 1:10 am

Mark stopped in front of the kid. "Uh... Sure. What seams to be the problem?" Shinx sat beside Mark, looking up at the kid curiously.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

The First Step Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Step   The First Step H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 1:21 am

The kid started rushing through his talkong, as if the world was ending, "My Ratatta, stolen, by thugs, in Viridian city, catch them, they wear black leatherjackets, they have Zubats. Please help me strong trainer, Ratatta was the best friend I had. PLEEEEEEASE!" A Ratatta scurried past, "Thats not mine!"
ianjk6

The First Step Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Step   The First Step H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 11:48 pm

"OK just calm down." Mark said. "Don't worry, I'll get your Ratatta back. Shinx?" The little pokemon looked up at him. "Lets get going."

As they neared the grass, Mark realized something. "If those guys are as bad as that kid says, we're going to need more Pokemon."
Shinx ran up to a patch of tall grass. "Shinx shinx!"
"Yeah, there might be some in there. Lets go."
As they walked through the grass, they saw a _____!
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

The First Step Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Step   The First Step H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 11:53 pm

A wild Pidgey flew out of the grass, and started flying aroun almost frantically, before looking straight into Mark's eyes, growling at him aggreaively and charging full-force at him, "Piddgggey!" it squawked. On hearing this cry, many other Pidgeys flew out of the grass, although they appreared only to want to spectate an let the main pidgey do the battle.

(its lv4 male)
ianjk6

The First Step Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Step   The First Step H6Q0F8zTue Jul 12, 2011 12:09 am

This is it, the first battle. Mark thought. "Shinx, use leer then Tackle."

Shinx used Leer to lower the Pidgeys defense, then ran straight for it.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

The First Step Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Step   The First Step H6Q0F8zTue Jul 12, 2011 1:35 am

Pidgey was unaffected by the Leer, and wenr head on with Shinx, both charging at eachother at the same time, "Piiiidgeeee!" it squealled while charging, digging its feet intensly intote ground and bouncing off hoping to get some sort of power boost. Te spectator Pidgeys watched the collision intently.
ianjk6

The First Step Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Step   The First Step H6Q0F8zTue Jul 12, 2011 2:38 am

Shinx slammed head on with the Pidgey, and fell back from the hit.
"Shinx!" Mark called. "Are you alright?"
Shinx quickly pulled himself up. "Shinx!"
Mark smilled. "Lets give that Pidgey something to think about. Use Thunder Fang!"
Shinx went after the Pidgey, fangs glowing blue with electricity.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

The First Step Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Step   The First Step H6Q0F8zTue Jul 12, 2011 5:44 am

Pidgey was struk hard by the Tackle also, but it looked to it like Shinx had taken more of a hit, so Pidgey charged in again, trying to knock Shinx to the ground, not noticing Shinx's elecric jaws. Shinx was shocked by the claws and sen back. Pidgey looked back up at its foe, weak now, knowin that it had juat done very little damage compared to Shinx.
ianjk6

The First Step Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Step   The First Step H6Q0F8zTue Jul 12, 2011 3:13 pm

Mark could see now the Pidgey was weak now. "Great job Shinx. Pidgey, your mine!" With that, mark tossed a pokeball at the Pidgey
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

The First Step Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Step   The First Step H6Q0F8zTue Jul 12, 2011 11:53 pm

The Pokeball began to wabble, it wabbles once...twice....thrice. The wind whistled, making the ball roll a bit before...

CLICK!
You caught a level 4 male pidgey, would you like to nickname it?
ianjk6

The First Step Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Step   The First Step H6Q0F8zWed Jul 13, 2011 3:27 pm

(No Name)
"Yes!" Cheered Mark. He walked up to the ball and picked it up. "You did great Shinx." Shinx was jumping around happaly. "Lets get going. We need to get to Viridian City before it becomes too late." Mark clipped the ball to his belt and began walking, with Shinx following behind."
(End of thread. Moving to Viridian.)
Sponsored content

The First Step Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Step   The First Step H6Q0F8z

The First Step
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1