HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I hope this isn't awkward and/or getting repetitive...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gallade!
Gallade!

I hope this isn't awkward and/or getting repetitive... Empty
PostSubject: I hope this isn't awkward and/or getting repetitive...   I hope this isn't awkward and/or getting repetitive... H6Q0F8zTue Jun 28, 2011 9:55 pm

Helllooo?

Remember me?

Hopefully...

Well, according to my BRILLIANT deduction's I haven't posted on this here forum since September 17th 2010... Well, now it's 28th June, but, you get what I'm saying?

Yes, I'm still full of my pure randomness, if you call it that.

:3

Well... I hope to be posting around a lot more now... And hope to sneak back into our what-was-little RP group.

Heh heh, weirdly enough I stopped on 600 posts according to the sidebar, so a good-ish place to start, I guess... I won't make a character just yet... I don't want to jump right back into RP'ing again, I'll slowly sink back in...

And get into that top poster's group...

:3

Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: I hope this isn't awkward and/or getting repetitive...   I hope this isn't awkward and/or getting repetitive... H6Q0F8zWed Jun 29, 2011 1:10 am

Hello there, Gallade!. I remember when I first registered, you were a top poster. I kinda hoped you would visit so I could meet you... see how that turned out. ^.^
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: I hope this isn't awkward and/or getting repetitive...   I hope this isn't awkward and/or getting repetitive... H6Q0F8zWed Jun 29, 2011 5:51 am

Well, it certainly is getting a bit repetitive... Wb... again.
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: I hope this isn't awkward and/or getting repetitive...   I hope this isn't awkward and/or getting repetitive... H6Q0F8zWed Jun 29, 2011 7:33 am

Yeah... Sorry bout that Quibblo XD...

And nice too meet you too Natsume, though I must warn you, I'm still 11th

Mwahaha >:3
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: I hope this isn't awkward and/or getting repetitive...   I hope this isn't awkward and/or getting repetitive... H6Q0F8zWed Jun 29, 2011 8:24 am

GALLADE!! :D
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: I hope this isn't awkward and/or getting repetitive...   I hope this isn't awkward and/or getting repetitive... H6Q0F8zWed Jun 29, 2011 8:37 am

Yeah hi Gallade i saw u on top posters an im just liek, "Who is that?" I was thinking of taking over you but apparently not, unless u just peave again pike Quib implies.
PS Im 12th :P
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: I hope this isn't awkward and/or getting repetitive...   I hope this isn't awkward and/or getting repetitive... H6Q0F8zWed Jun 29, 2011 1:17 pm

Yoo!! :D
Wb long time no see. By the way, Ray is now Dark Phoenix, i bet u might want to see him.
ALso, get agallade avatar, like the one u had before lol

P.S.: WHAAT?! Your 11?! Thats, thats good, im 10 and 3 quarters :P Im just glad ididnt lose my title as the youngest user.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: I hope this isn't awkward and/or getting repetitive...   I hope this isn't awkward and/or getting repetitive... H6Q0F8zWed Jun 29, 2011 5:21 pm

hey Gallade, remember me XD. Since you've been gone I've retired but I'm still the top poster and I'd have to completely quit posting for months before you could catch up XD (Over 7k in posts). Only thing I really do 'staff' related is events and that's for fun
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: I hope this isn't awkward and/or getting repetitive...   I hope this isn't awkward and/or getting repetitive... H6Q0F8zWed Jun 29, 2011 5:53 pm

Aww~ Everyone remembers me :D

Don't worry, I won't bugger off like last time...

But...

I did kinda choose a bad time to come back...

Why..?

Because next Thursday (in other words, not tomorrow) I'm going...

TO LE FRANCE!

Time to test out me French L33T skills...

Er...

Oui?
Oui, ouiouiouioui... Oh, and

Je suis...(er) treize...

(Thank God for Bing Translate)

I want to find a muy muy good avatar, the first one I tried was this: Clicky here!, which is my facebook piccy.

I recently found the joys of FB... Yeah...

Anywho, I will stop typing now because it is beginning to get awkward

Tatty Bye for now!

*hides in dark hole*
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: I hope this isn't awkward and/or getting repetitive...   I hope this isn't awkward and/or getting repetitive... H6Q0F8zThu Jun 30, 2011 2:30 am

Say this to a guy there: Bonjour, chienne :P
I study french in school so
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: I hope this isn't awkward and/or getting repetitive...   I hope this isn't awkward and/or getting repetitive... H6Q0F8zThu Jun 30, 2011 7:38 am

Well, I study French AND Spanish in school, so...

BOOM BOOM POW! *explosion*

Heh heh

And no, I won't say Bonjour, chienne, because I do not want to be beaten up with baguettes. *Stereotype*, or be drowned in armpit hair *another stereotype*.

Oh, can anyone find an EPICLY good Gallade pic. anywhere? i can't 3:
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: I hope this isn't awkward and/or getting repetitive...   I hope this isn't awkward and/or getting repetitive... H6Q0F8zWed Jul 06, 2011 11:22 pm

Yeah, since I'm goin' to France, I'll either be on every now and then, or not at all...

Meh...

Definately see you Monday!
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: I hope this isn't awkward and/or getting repetitive...   I hope this isn't awkward and/or getting repetitive... H6Q0F8zWed Jul 06, 2011 11:45 pm

Okay cya Gallade
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hope this isn't awkward and/or getting repetitive...   I hope this isn't awkward and/or getting repetitive... H6Q0F8z

I hope this isn't awkward and/or getting repetitive...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1