HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Site Birthday!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Site Birthday!!! Empty
PostSubject: Site Birthday!!!   Site Birthday!!! H6Q0F8zSun Jun 26, 2011 2:10 am

Well, yesterday was a very special day- the birthday of our dear Pokemon World RPG. The site is 1 year old! Everybody make a wish and PM it to me. In one week, your wish may come true or it may not- the trick is to not be greedy. At that time we will also reveal another, even MORE special event for you all to enjoy. Now blow out the candle!
Site Birthday!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSPlnbZrXU5Y1z3iBFakPna6hBMAdC6--YJyall1IBOLO_kF_a
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Site Birthday!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Birthday!!!   Site Birthday!!! H6Q0F8zSat Jul 02, 2011 11:07 pm

Well, the week is over.
Doragon's wish, for all pure wishes to come true, has been granted.
Dark Phoenix wished for Luna to come back, a pony, and a wild Latios. His slightly demanding wishlist has not been answered.
Darknesslord wished for a moderator to respond to his characters' topics; after some searching I have granted this as well as I could (One had mentioned moving to a new topic that didn't exist, and one I couldn't find as hard as I tried.

Site Birthday!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1