HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon: The Clone's Lost Fate

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Mew
Mew

Pokemon: The Clone's Lost Fate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Clone's Lost Fate   Pokemon: The Clone's Lost Fate - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 14, 2011 11:35 pm

Burst stops talking and the Lucario each hide at the sound of footsteps approaching
Pikachu-
Pikachu-

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Clone's Lost Fate   Pokemon: The Clone's Lost Fate - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 14, 2011 11:37 pm

"Crap," I muttered. "Hide!"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Clone's Lost Fate   Pokemon: The Clone's Lost Fate - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 14, 2011 11:38 pm

'Already ahead of you' he could here Cadel's voice in his head. All four Lucario were already out of sight
Pikachu-
Pikachu-

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Clone's Lost Fate   Pokemon: The Clone's Lost Fate - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 14, 2011 11:40 pm

I ducked inside the nearest room next to me, and closed the door, and stayed quiet. My heart was pounding as the footsteps got closer.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Clone's Lost Fate   Pokemon: The Clone's Lost Fate - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 16, 2011 10:04 pm

The footsteps continue past and fade off
Pikachu-
Pikachu-

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Clone's Lost Fate   Pokemon: The Clone's Lost Fate - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 16, 2011 10:08 pm

"Chaa.." I sighed, and came out.

"Okay, we'ere good."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: The Clone's Lost Fate   Pokemon: The Clone's Lost Fate - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Pokemon: The Clone's Lost Fate
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2