HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Doragon's Birthday

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Mew
Mew

Doragon's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday H6Q0F8zMon May 16, 2011 3:54 am

[Continued from A Fresh Look at Life]
'We're almost there' Luna says (Telepathy) looking back at everyone on her back. They had left at daybreak but now it was late afternoon. They had been flying all day and they were finally almost to the valley
Doragon

Doragon's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday H6Q0F8zMon May 16, 2011 3:56 am

They saw mountains directly infront of them,nothing else but mountains
Mew
Mew

Doragon's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday H6Q0F8zMon May 16, 2011 4:03 am

Luna dives towards the mountains looking like she was going to crash into them

Doragon's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday H6Q0F8zMon May 16, 2011 4:07 am

Katiana was clinging to Luna's spines still, riding on the large blue dragon's back. Her small blue and green Mewtwo still sat on her shoulder, looking coldly over the world. Blossom the shiny Mew sat on her other, Doragon's Mewtwo and Yoshimori sitting beside her. It had been a long ride, and she was even a little chilled from the constant wind against her skin. Her long black hair still flowed freely backward, eyes forward as she let out a sigh of relief. "Good, can't wait to get down. No offense, Luna, but I'm not exactly used to flying," she laughed a bit at this, then looked forward. "Uhh..Luna...there..there's mountains right in front of us...Luna?!" she asked loudly, worried about this. Luna then dove, and Kat clung hard to the spine, "LUNA!!!!" she cried out loudly, closing her eyes. Crazy dragon! The small Mewtwo seemed un-phased by this though, as if it knew it were all an illusion.
Sora
Sora

Doragon's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday H6Q0F8zMon May 16, 2011 4:08 am

"Luna! What are you doing!!!!???" Yoshimori asks. 'the only thing more scary than this is bugs!'

Syaoran was on the brink of fainting.
Doragon

Doragon's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday H6Q0F8zMon May 16, 2011 4:11 am

Mewtwo looked annoyed"calm down children,its an illusion to protect from intruders"they heard in their minds from mewtwo's telepathy
Mew
Mew

Doragon's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday H6Q0F8zMon May 16, 2011 4:14 am

'Did you have to give that away' Luna says through Telepathy chuckling at the same time as she passes through the 'mountain'. Stretched out below them now was the valley of the dragons. Luna angles towards a cliff so she could land
Doragon

Doragon's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday H6Q0F8zMon May 16, 2011 4:15 am

Doragon was sitting on the edge,eating tamato berries swiftly"mmm too mild though"

Doragon's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday H6Q0F8zMon May 16, 2011 4:18 am

Katiana's heart was racing, but she let out a sigh as soon as they passed through, feeling the thumping of her heart beat throughout her entire body. "Well, that was a little more excitement than I need on as much sleep I'm running off..." Katiana said rather quietly. She looked around, at the wide open space. "So...this is the 'Valley of Dragons' huh? I take it a lot of dragon type Pokemon live here then," she said in her normal speaking voice, watching the ledge, eager to be back on solid ground.
Mew
Mew

Doragon's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday H6Q0F8zMon May 16, 2011 4:30 am

'Yes and one place I don't like being' Luna tells them flaring her wings so she lands gently on the cliff. 'Thank you for flying Air Lunaris. Please exit to your left swiftly and neatly and please be carefull, I'm very ticklish' Luna chuckles laying down so they could climb off easier
Sora
Sora

Doragon's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday H6Q0F8zMon May 16, 2011 4:38 am

((XD))

Yishimori(I know I just wanted to leave it.XD) merely jumped off Luna's back and landed on the ground.

Syaoran was playing Possum on Luna's back to avoid the tamato berry and fell off.

((I just remembered... wasn't it 1000 laps?))
Doragon

Doragon's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday H6Q0F8zMon May 16, 2011 4:52 am

Doragon put a tamato berry in his mouth and made him chew it

Mewtwo then floated off as doragon's pokemon were out

Doragon looked at luna"what took you so long,ive been waiting for 3 hours"

Doragon's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday H6Q0F8zMon May 16, 2011 4:58 am

Katianna hopped off Luna's back with the two Pokemon on her shoulders. When she landed, she fell to her knees. Damn, forgot that still hurts... she thought cringing for only a moment. "What a clutz..." she said, standing back up. She then looked over, seeing Doragon and his Mewtwo reunited. She carefully walked over to join the rest of the group, watching as Doragon force fed Syaoran with a Tomato berry.
Mew
Mew

Doragon's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday H6Q0F8zMon May 16, 2011 5:04 am

Eragon jumps off and Luna starts changing stopping before she was human so she was human sized and basic shape but everything else dragon: Scales, spikes, claws, tail, horns, sharp pointed teeth (though her face was human again covered in small blue scales) and reptilian eyes.
"Ow my wings are sore" Luna says pulling one of her wings forward massaging it
Doragon

Doragon's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday H6Q0F8zMon May 16, 2011 5:12 am

"should of let me take some"says Doragon grinning at her"so did the mountains scare you guys?"
Mew
Mew

Doragon's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday H6Q0F8zMon May 16, 2011 5:14 am

"You should have heard them, till your Mewtwo ruined it by telling them it was a illusion. Now where's those hot springs" Luna chuckles then looks over the cliff so she could see the valley better
Doragon

Doragon's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday H6Q0F8zMon May 16, 2011 5:15 am

Doragon smiled and waved for her to come over to him,as he walked to the edge of a cliff"here"
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

Doragon's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday H6Q0F8zMon May 16, 2011 8:54 am

Happy birthday!
Doragon

Doragon's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday H6Q0F8zMon May 16, 2011 8:58 am

(XD its a topic for an rp,not my b day,i wont let anyone know that info,so its when i joined)

Doragon's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday H6Q0F8zMon May 16, 2011 10:21 am

(lol)
Sora
Sora

Doragon's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday H6Q0F8zMon May 16, 2011 10:23 pm

Syaoran cried from the spice. "what the heck was that for?"

((Sneaked))
Doragon

Doragon's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday H6Q0F8zMon May 16, 2011 11:58 pm

Doragon walked over and ate two berries at once"these are too mild,dont you agree?"
Mew
Mew

Doragon's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday H6Q0F8zTue May 17, 2011 2:10 am

"Don't complain. You already were going to have to eat one. Now I'm going to see if soaking my wings a bit will help them." says Luna jumping headfirst off the cliff and diving into the hot springs way down below.
"I think I'll stay dry" says Eragon making no move to follow suit as he normaly did

"Mew" says Blossom flying around the group a few times before settling back onto Kat's shoulder
Sora
Sora

Doragon's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday H6Q0F8zTue May 17, 2011 3:44 am

Yoshimori goes to Katiana. "Are you alright?"
Doragon

Doragon's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday H6Q0F8zTue May 17, 2011 4:28 am

Doragon dived in with luna and was in his clothes and relaxed"ahh how nice"
Sponsored content

Doragon's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doragon's Birthday   Doragon's Birthday H6Q0F8z

Doragon's Birthday
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next