HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saber's Big Thread o' Ghostz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Saber
Saber

Saber's Big Thread o' Ghostz Empty
PostSubject: Saber's Big Thread o' Ghostz   Saber's Big Thread o' Ghostz H6Q0F8zSun May 15, 2011 11:39 am

Saber's Big Thread o' Ghostz Wilowisp
Pokémon: Wisp
Evolution Stage: basic
Type: Ghost
Rarity: Common
Moves: Will-o'Wisp, Astonish, Grudge, Confuse Ray, Possess, Night Shade (8), Shadow Sneak (12), Shadow Ball (20)
Location: Deep forests, graveyards and other spiritually charged places.
Ability: Legion
Egg Group: N/A

Saber's Big Thread o' Ghostz Mouryo
Pokémon: Shade
Evolution Stage: evolves from Wisp at level 20
Rarity: Uncommon
Moves: Will-o'Wisp, Astonish, Grudge, Confuse Ray, Possess, Night Shade (8), Shadow Sneak (12), Shadow Ball (20), Dark Pulse (24), Destiny Bond (30),

Saber's Big Thread o' Ghostz 994z
Pokémon: Spectre
Evolution Stage: evolves from Shade at level 30
Rarity: Rare
Moves: Will-o'Wisp, Astonish, Grudge, Confuse Ray, Possess, Night Shade (8), Shadow Sneak (12), Shadow Ball (20), Dark Pulse (24), Destiny Bond (30), Nasty Plot (36), Torment (40), Snatch (44), Hex (50)

NOTE: these Pokemon cannot be caught using Pokeballs or similar devices.

Evil Abilities:

Name: Legion
Effect: For each additional holder of this ability on the field, the user's Atk and Spec Atk are increased one stage each.
Secondary Effect: Allows the holder to be summoned by Foul Gathering
Pokemon: Wisp, Shade and Spectre

Name: Undead
Effect: Immune to all ailments, status drops and Dark-type attacks, but has its stats reduced by 50%.
Secondary Effect: Allows the holder to be summoned by Call Soldier more easily.
Pokemon: Any undead-turned pokemon will have their ability replaced by this. Ghost types cannot be made undead since they already are. This ability cannot be swapped or disabled.

Evil Moves:

Name: Possess
Type 2: Status
Target: One opponent
Effect: Possession
Description: The ghostly user moves close to the target and forcibly enters their body, temporarily taking control of their mind and actions. While possessing someone, the user is invulnerable. Depending on level difference between the ghost and the victim, this move has variable lasting time, but always at least one turn. Cannot be used twice on the same enemy during one battle. Cannot be used on other ghost-types.
Accuracy: -
Power: -
Learned by: Any ghost-type Pokemon

Name: Foul Gathering
Type: ??? (same as Curse)
Target: None
Effect: None
Description: The user gathers evil energies that attract wild ghost-type pokemon to its location, first and foremost holders of the Legion ability. The summoned pokemon will aid the user in battle.
Accuracy: -
Power: -
Learned by: Spiritomb, can be cast by Ghost Trainers

Name: Foul Havoc
Type 2: Physical
Target: All except for those who know this move
Effect: Confusion
Description: The user overloads the area with evil energies, inciting the pokemon summoned by Foul Gathering into a chaotic frenzy, howling, flashing and thrashing around at random. Not the most reliable battle tactic, but can be used to owerhelm and disorient the enemy in the chaos. Causes massive collateral damage. This move is not affected by type effectiveness modifiers (no supereffectiveness/notveryeffectiveness).
Accuracy: Varies
Power: Varies (depending on the amount of summoned pokemon present)
Learned by: Spiritomb, can be cast by Ghost Trainers

Name: Call Soldier
Type: Dark
Target: None
Effect: None
Description: The user issues a loud command, summoning a large number of weak pokemon to aid them in battle. The pokemon are usually Undead.
Accuracy: N/A
Power: N/A
Learned by: Umbreon (if owned by a Ghost Trainer), can be cast by Ghost Trainers who have a Necronomicon.

Name: Raise Dead
Target: 1 to 10 dead pokemon
Effect: Replaces ability with "undead"
Description: The user imbues a dead pokemon with evil energies, forcing them to walk anew. Undead pokemon are considerably weaker than their living counterparts, but are not easily thwarted in battle and will continue fighting until the end.
Learned by: Umbreon (if owned by a Ghost Trainer), can be cast by Ghost Trainers who have a Necronomicon.

Name: Call Cthulhu
Target: N/A
Effect: N/A
Description: The user opens a portal to another world to summon terrible alien pokemon under his or her command. The summoned pokemon will not necessarily follow orders and might wander off to explore the new planet at whim.
Learned by: Can be cast by Ghost Trainers who have a Necronomicon.

Evil Items:

Name: Necronomicon
Purpose: Allows the holder to perform Raise Dead, Call Soldier and Call Cthulhu. Can only be held by Ghost Trainers.
Looks: >Click<
Item Type: Key Item
Anything else: Bwahahahaha!

NOTE: don't move this thread out of here, I want to be able to add new stuff at will.

Last edited by Saber on Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:07 pm; edited 4 times in total
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Saber's Big Thread o' Ghostz   Saber's Big Thread o' Ghostz H6Q0F8zSun May 15, 2011 11:58 am

add more ghost types
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Saber's Big Thread o' Ghostz   Saber's Big Thread o' Ghostz H6Q0F8zSun May 15, 2011 12:02 pm

i approve

PostSubject: Re: Saber's Big Thread o' Ghostz   Saber's Big Thread o' Ghostz H6Q0F8zSun May 15, 2011 5:29 pm

??? Type was actually removed from game coding in newer versions.
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Saber's Big Thread o' Ghostz   Saber's Big Thread o' Ghostz H6Q0F8zSun Sep 18, 2011 11:16 am

Updated with a new ability and 3 new moves.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Saber's Big Thread o' Ghostz   Saber's Big Thread o' Ghostz H6Q0F8zSun Sep 18, 2011 11:24 am

This alien Pokemon? What is it? The Necronomicon, what is that? Also how does Umbreon learn these moves?
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Saber's Big Thread o' Ghostz   Saber's Big Thread o' Ghostz H6Q0F8zSun Sep 18, 2011 11:50 am

Umbreon learns there moves by being under the care of a Ghost Trainer. Missed that detail. The alien pokemon are in the making, just you wait :P
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Saber's Big Thread o' Ghostz   Saber's Big Thread o' Ghostz H6Q0F8zSun Sep 18, 2011 11:52 am

I approve all except Call Cthuhlu, I need to see some alien Pokemon first, and can you add Necronomicon here as an "Evil Item"
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Saber's Big Thread o' Ghostz   Saber's Big Thread o' Ghostz H6Q0F8zSun Sep 18, 2011 12:08 pm

Done. The alien pokemon are on the way, I'm looking for convincing pictures atm.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Saber's Big Thread o' Ghostz   Saber's Big Thread o' Ghostz H6Q0F8zSun Sep 18, 2011 6:19 pm

ummm can we use the necronomicon? it has a pentagram on it and that may offend some people

Items, moves, abilities, and pokemon must all be in seperate topics, we cant stick an item into the approved pokemon. All topics should be moved into approved sections, if you wish to use them in RP. if you wanna add new pokemon/moves/items/abilities you should make a new topic
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Saber's Big Thread o' Ghostz   Saber's Big Thread o' Ghostz H6Q0F8zSun Sep 18, 2011 6:44 pm

Rayquaza Dude wrote:
ummm can we use the necronomicon? it has a pentagram on it and that may offend some people

Items, moves, abilities, and pokemon must all be in seperate topics, we cant stick an item into the approved pokemon. All topics should be moved into approved sections, if you wish to use them in RP. if you wanna add new pokemon/moves/items/abilities you should make a new topic

Someone needs to fill you in on how I work. I'd much rather have one thread with everything than 87 different threads with every little thing I come up with. I'm sure you as a mod can appreciate compact formats as well.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Saber's Big Thread o' Ghostz   Saber's Big Thread o' Ghostz H6Q0F8zSun Sep 18, 2011 7:01 pm

you can have your topics have as many pokemon/items/moves/abilities as you want but not a mixture of these 4 creation types. They must be seperated, so that they can be moved into an approved area

saber wrote:
I'd much rather have one thread with everything than 87 different threads with every little thing I come up with. I'm sure you as a mod can appreciate compact formats as well.

That isn't prefered against, you must follow what i said, you cant just stick a bunch of items into the approved pokemon section, and if everyone put everything they made into one topic, then people like luna would have about 10 different characters in a single topic

Last edited by Rayquaza Dude on Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Saber's Big Thread o' Ghostz   Saber's Big Thread o' Ghostz H6Q0F8zSun Sep 18, 2011 7:39 pm

This thread isn't meant to be moved anywhere. There's a note at the bottom.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Saber's Big Thread o' Ghostz   Saber's Big Thread o' Ghostz H6Q0F8zSun Sep 18, 2011 11:23 pm

Well this thread looks good by itself, although I suppose it should be many seperTe topics, how about you split it into many seperate topics and we will approve then all, but keep one big thread as well for easy reference.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Saber's Big Thread o' Ghostz   Saber's Big Thread o' Ghostz H6Q0F8zMon Sep 19, 2011 8:11 am

okay, like dark said but a bit different, you seperate each different sub section into different topics, and on each topic you move approved pokemon into a sub heading called approved, that way we wont have to move it, but it will still be known as approved
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Saber's Big Thread o' Ghostz   Saber's Big Thread o' Ghostz H6Q0F8zTue Sep 20, 2011 11:09 pm

You two can stop. You can't force Saber to do something just because it is reasonable to do so. As long as it's organized in one topic such as; Pokemon/Items/Moves/Abilities etc, then it can be approved. If we're that picky, we can easily copy+paste it into seperate topics later. Until then, I suggest you turn a blind eye to this thread.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Saber's Big Thread o' Ghostz   Saber's Big Thread o' Ghostz H6Q0F8zWed Sep 21, 2011 3:46 pm

But nick if we allowed that, we would have to allow everyone to do that, and how would we find custom items when its in a thread with a bunch of pokemon hmmm, i for one wouldn't click a topic that starts with a bunch of pokemon, then scroll down expecting to find a bunch of abilities, would you?
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Saber's Big Thread o' Ghostz   Saber's Big Thread o' Ghostz H6Q0F8zWed Sep 21, 2011 8:20 pm

I'll seperate everything tommorrow and give Saber a sub-section for all her ghost stuff alright? Now enough arguing
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Saber's Big Thread o' Ghostz   Saber's Big Thread o' Ghostz H6Q0F8zSat Jan 18, 2014 6:28 pm

No sub section. Saber's inactive. Denied.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saber's Big Thread o' Ghostz   Saber's Big Thread o' Ghostz H6Q0F8z

Saber's Big Thread o' Ghostz
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1