HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anti Team-Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Anti Team-Dream - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti Team-Dream   Anti Team-Dream - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 12, 2011 8:31 pm

Dark...you really shouldn't 'advertise' for people to look at other posts in a completely unrelated topic.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Anti Team-Dream   Anti Team-Dream - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 12, 2011 8:53 pm

Off-topic..
This is almost sad -stands looking down at the random people down to prevent further suspicion-
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Anti Team-Dream   Anti Team-Dream - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri May 13, 2011 4:28 am

I sort of like Team Dream, but they don't have any goal. Think about it:
Team Rocket's ultimate goal is to take over the world with Pokemon.
Team Aqua/Magma's goal is to expand the Earth's water/land.
Team Galactic's goal is to take over the whole Pokemon Universe.
Team Plasma liberates Pokemon (Kind of- I would say more, but some of you haven't gotten that far yet.)
And Team Dream?
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Anti Team-Dream   Anti Team-Dream - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri May 13, 2011 4:31 am

take over the world with legendaries

PostSubject: Re: Anti Team-Dream   Anti Team-Dream - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri May 13, 2011 7:40 am

Team Dream seems to be after power, as was Team Rocket. Team Rocket wasn't trying to 'take over the world', they were just going:

Form a team
Steal Pokemon
???
Profit!

PostSubject: Re: Anti Team-Dream   Anti Team-Dream - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri May 13, 2011 7:45 am

wat about this:

Team Dream's goal is to capture the legies, put a mind contrl helmet on them (like on a pokeomon movie i forgot the name) then destroy the freaking world and invade it while at it.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Anti Team-Dream   Anti Team-Dream - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri May 13, 2011 10:27 am

We teh staff are discussing on a new plot, please step out of this, should i lock the tppic?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anti Team-Dream   Anti Team-Dream - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Anti Team-Dream
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2