HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So.... may as well get this over with. *sigh*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
FlamingEmolga
FlamingEmolga

So.... may as well get this over with. *sigh* Empty
PostSubject: So.... may as well get this over with. *sigh*   So.... may as well get this over with. *sigh* H6Q0F8zMon Apr 11, 2011 5:03 am

I am going to keep this simple. I am FlamingEmolga. I specialize in Fire and Electric types. My favourite pokemon is Emolga (what a surprise). There. Simple.

PostSubject: Re: So.... may as well get this over with. *sigh*   So.... may as well get this over with. *sigh* H6Q0F8zMon Apr 11, 2011 8:16 am

welcome to the site am shadow am awwwwweeesoooooomeeeeee!!!!!
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: So.... may as well get this over with. *sigh*   So.... may as well get this over with. *sigh* H6Q0F8zMon Apr 11, 2011 11:53 am

Heard bout your spams. Stuff you shudn't do. Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay, without SPAM

PostSubject: Re: So.... may as well get this over with. *sigh*   So.... may as well get this over with. *sigh* H6Q0F8zMon Apr 11, 2011 11:53 am

well said darkrai. and dont you dare swear words on me, so we can be buddies
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: So.... may as well get this over with. *sigh*   So.... may as well get this over with. *sigh* H6Q0F8zTue Apr 19, 2011 6:52 am

You seem active enough... Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy yourself, DON'T SPAM, etc. etc. etc.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So.... may as well get this over with. *sigh*   So.... may as well get this over with. *sigh* H6Q0F8z

So.... may as well get this over with. *sigh*
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1