HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jeff's adventure for the gym

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

Jeff's adventure for the gym - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 13, 2011 12:32 am

(Piplup doesnt know bubble)

Slugma moved out of the way of Piplups attack and yawned, hopin that Piplup would begin to feel drowsy also. "Slugma you coulda attacked!" exclaimed his trainer, "Anyways so you are a new trainer who has two legendary Pokemob who are no doubt way stronger than the majority of your Pokemon, well your mew looks and if what you say is true, acts a lot like Sylvie, my sister's Pokemon. Got no idea about this Zekrom though."
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 13, 2011 12:42 am

(Oh yeah crap what does he know I forgot)
Piplup was getting drowsy "oh, well um... did your sister lose her pokemon sylvie?" Asked Jeff
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 13, 2011 12:59 am

(click the app in ur signature)

Slugma remained stationery and used Smog, spitting poisonous gasses at Piplup, "Sluuugma!" The trainer sighed, "Sylvie ran off to fight some Dark Aura trainer ove here in Sinnoh while my sister was exploring minoru, I guess Sylvie just got playful afterwards and decided to join with yoy, whih would explain why she impersonated a granny."
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 13, 2011 1:36 am

(Oh well I feel stupid)
Piplup fell asleep in the smoke "if she was your sisters pokemon then why did mew enter my pokeball because I only heard that it is possible to catch a wild pokemon or a pokemon that was released" said Jeff a little confused
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 13, 2011 6:41 am

"Unless it is of the caught Pokemon's will to enter the Poke Ball, which it probably was. Anyways iv sent her a text and shes tetleporting ove from Emerald Mountains now. Use Smog again Slugma," said the guy, and Slugma kept starting smog.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 13, 2011 3:57 pm

"Dang it I was gonna name her silver" said Jeff a little dissapointed, piplup was in some smog sleeping
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 13, 2011 11:37 pm

"Slugma keep going with the Smog," said the trainer, "Well my sister isnt just going to take Sylvie off you an leave you. She will give you a reward which you will savour as a Pokemon trainer, trust me."
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 14, 2011 4:09 pm

"So I can keep silver?" Asked Jeff, piplup awoken "good piplup awoken" said Jeff, piplup covered its beak because of the smog "alright piplup use pound" said Jeff
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 14, 2011 11:59 pm

Sligma kept using Smog, only stopping for a second as it was getting hit by the pound and was flying bck, before going back to using Smog again, "Good boy," said te trainer, "And Im not sure if you can keep Silver depends if its Sylvie or not."
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 12:05 am

"Oh" said Jeff,piplup was tired of the smog and tried to fan it away with its wing
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 12:14 am

This appeared to stop the Smog, as no more was coming at Piplup. However, this wasnt because of piplup fanning it away, it wa because Slugma was using Yawn again.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 12:21 am

As piplup thought it was his wing made fan (XD) so he brave like what he tries to act sometimes until he was hit by the yawn but piplup was trying to resist
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 8:30 am

"Smog again," ordere the trainer abd Slugma reopened its mouth, releasing smog to crowd aroubd Piplup, thinkin that it might sleep again.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 9:11 pm

"Piplup shake it off and use pound again" said Jeff, piplup shook itself then walked slowly to slugma to use pound, but still a little sleepy it would be a little weak
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 15, 2011 11:07 pm

"Slugma keep using Smog," ordered the trainer and Slugma did, even when it was Pounde and knocked back it was still emittimg poisonous gasses, and when it rolle back over it kept Smogging.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 16, 2011 12:41 am

Piplup fell to the ground sleeping again from the last yawn "I haven't got your name yet sir" said Jeff a little curious
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 16, 2011 1:43 pm

Slugma keeps emitting Smog from hi mouth, "My name is Tyson i you must know," the man says.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 16, 2011 4:11 pm

"Nice to meat you even though we met earlier" said Jeff "my name is Jeff a new pokemon trainer like I said before. I will become a legendary pokemon trainer, i'll be known around the world." Said Jeff trying to act amazing, piplup still sleeping in the smog, Jeff grabbed his chair and sat down knowing this will take a while
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 17, 2011 12:00 am

(shouldnt piplup faint soon?)
Slugma kept emitting Smog out of its mouth while Tyson stood their casually, "Good luck with that," Tyson said finally, unconvincingly.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 17, 2011 12:08 am

(Was gonna have him faint now :) )
piplup starts to get up but fell back down "looks like you won this one" said Jeff a little dissapointed "I wonder if there is another way to train you piplup" Jeff walked over to piplup to pick him up
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 17, 2011 12:13 am

Tyson shrugged, "Some traine like to have one on one training sessions with low levelled Pokemon, sothey can level up withou having to battle. As he said this, a random glowing bunch of green stuff appeared in front of Jeff, before it expande an took on the shape of a trainer, who looke exactly like Tyson but with longer hair, "Preety accurate," she says.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 17, 2011 12:18 am

"Wait what this green stuff Tyson" asked Jeff looking at it noticing it looked like him
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 17, 2011 8:33 am

But by that time all the green sruff ha molded together to make the girl who appeared before him.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 17, 2011 4:54 pm

"Oh hello ma'am" said Jeff thinking she would also be a girl that would try to kill him like the last girl he met. He starts to back up
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 18, 2011 12:02 am

The girl looks puzzle so turns to Tyson, "Is he the boy with Sylvie?" she asks and Tyson nods, "Well can I please see your Mew to check if it is Sylvie?" she asks politely, smilin a little bit.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeff's adventure for the gym   Jeff's adventure for the gym - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Jeff's adventure for the gym
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next