HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
rileysaura
rileysaura

Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open)   Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open) H6Q0F8zSun Mar 13, 2011 8:00 pm

Tsurugi triple checked that he had his Clothes, Food and, most importantly, Paper and Pencils before heading downstairs for Breakfast. After a quick meal, he made a Fourth check of his Things before leaving for Proffeser Juniper's lab
"Hehe, lright, todays the First day of my Journey, but before I leave, I need to go and Get a Pokémon from The Proffeser, or i'll never get anywhere" he said to himself as he walked to the Edge of the town, which is where the Proffeser's lab was. A short while later, he arrived. He knocked on the door of the lab
"Hello, Proffeser? It's me, Tsurugi, I've come to pick up my first Pokémon" he said.

(Another Mod or Admin to play as Juniper, Please)
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open)   Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open) H6Q0F8zSun Mar 13, 2011 8:36 pm

(post in my topic in stiration)

Prof.Juniper smiled"why hello little one,so what Pokémon will it be?"
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open)   Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open) H6Q0F8zSun Mar 13, 2011 8:39 pm

(K)

"I've thought long and hard about this, and i've decided that i want an Oshawott" he said "It's a Water Type, so i'm sure that it would be able to help me cross the water if i need it to eventually" he said, picking up the Blue Pokeball

(I forgot to mention this in the App, But I'd Like Oshawott's Pokeball to be Blue, instead of Red)
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open)   Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open) H6Q0F8zSun Mar 13, 2011 8:43 pm

(sweet)

Juniper then whistled and a oshawott appeared"catch it"
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open)   Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open) H6Q0F8zSun Mar 13, 2011 8:45 pm

"Alright, Go! Pokeball!" he called as he tossed the Ball at Oshawott, aiming for the head.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open)   Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open) H6Q0F8zSun Mar 13, 2011 8:49 pm

it hit oshawott in the head then it flew back and got captured

(HEADSHOT!!)
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open)   Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open) H6Q0F8zSun Mar 13, 2011 9:43 pm

"Alright, my First Pokémon!" said Tsurugi Happily as he looked at the Pokeball. "So...is there anything else i need?" he asked the Proffeser.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open)   Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open) H6Q0F8zThu Mar 17, 2011 12:36 pm

(BUMP)
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open)   Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open) H6Q0F8zThu Mar 17, 2011 3:16 pm

"You'll need a Pokedex, and an X-Transciever.", she said, handing him three blue objects. One was a watch, the transciever, one was obnviously a pokedex, and the third was for Gym Badges. "Now enjoy your adventure, and oh, there's someone you should meet when you get to Striaton.", she said.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open)   Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open) H6Q0F8zThu Mar 17, 2011 7:59 pm

"Alright, thank you very much" he said, bowing a little after taking the Thtree objects. "Oh...and who is it i should meet?" he asked her after the second half of what she said.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open)   Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open) H6Q0F8zThu Mar 17, 2011 8:41 pm

Ace walks in
Ace: "hello prof. Juniper"
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open)   Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open) H6Q0F8zThu Mar 17, 2011 8:46 pm

"Huh? who're you?" asked Tsurugi, who had now forgotten about what he had asked earlier. He was now eyeing the boy, up and down, and eventually came to the conclusion that he must also be a new Trainer.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open)   Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open) H6Q0F8zThu Mar 17, 2011 8:52 pm

Ace: "oh sorry where are my manners i'm Ace and this is snivy"
Then snivy came in and was wondering who the other person was.
Snivy: "snivy!" *hey*
Ace starts to think who the other person is too
Ace: "and who are you exactly"
Ace starts to point at Tsurugi seeing hes new
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open)   Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open) H6Q0F8zThu Mar 17, 2011 8:58 pm

"Me? I'm Tsurugi, and this-" he said, opening the Blue Pokeball "-Is my new Partner, Oshawott" he said as Oshawott materialised in a bright White light
"Osha!" it said Happily, making a salut-like gesture with it's paw.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open)   Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open) H6Q0F8zThu Mar 17, 2011 9:09 pm

Ace looks at oshawott at thinks he can beat it thanks to snivy being grass type "hello oshawott" he said, snivy was jumping up and down to see a new friend "snivy snivy!" *nice to meet you* said snivy walking toward oshawott to shake hands
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open)   Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open) H6Q0F8zThu Mar 17, 2011 9:15 pm

"Osha Osha, Oshawott" (Hello, it's a pleasure) it replied happily, shaking his hand
"Wow...they're getting on well already" said Tsurugi as he watched the two talk "Anyway, i'm guessing you aren't exactly a new trainer today, since you already have your Pokémon"
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open)   Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open) H6Q0F8zThu Mar 17, 2011 9:20 pm

Ace watches oshawott and snivy too "yeah but i have not battled yet all i did was train him my way so he leveled up twice" said Ace, then snivy heard a noise out side and ran to the door to see what he heard "snivy snivy" *theres a Pokémon*
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open)   Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open) H6Q0F8zThu Mar 17, 2011 9:26 pm

"Huh!? What's going on outside?" asked Tsurugi as he bolted out of the lab, closely followed by Oshawott.

Outside, the rattling was caused by Two Lillipup (Both Male, LV 7) who ran into a Trashcan and knocked it over. They seemed frightened, and attacked out of fear. They both used Tackle, one on Snivy and the other on Oshawott.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open)   Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open) H6Q0F8zThu Mar 17, 2011 9:30 pm

snivy got hit then snivy was ready for his first battle "ok snivy go use wrap to stop one of them" said Ace ready to see what was wrong while snivy uses wrap
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open)   Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open) H6Q0F8zThu Mar 17, 2011 9:35 pm

The first Lillipup was wrapped up by vines, and takin g adamage, as the Tackle from the second Lillipup knocked Oshawott back annd dealt damage
"OK, Use Tackle yourself!" called Tsurugi as Oshawott rammed into Lillipup "Hehe, i didn't think it would come so soon, but this is my first battle, i'm so pumped up!" thought Tsurugi, who was losing himself in the battle.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open)   Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open) H6Q0F8zThu Mar 17, 2011 9:40 pm

"Wait Tsurugi don't do it they seem frighten i just wanted to stop this one to see whats wrong" said Ace, while snivy is pulling his vines back for lillipup to come closer. Ace starts to think if they are frighten there might be another Pokémon or a trainer
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open)   Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open) H6Q0F8zThu Mar 17, 2011 9:45 pm

"Hey...you're right, i didn't notice it" said Tsurugi "Hmm...it annoys me that my first battle has to be cut short, but it's for the best i suppose" he said as The First Lillipup continued to take damage from Wrap, and the second used Leer to Lower the defensive power of both Snivy and Oshawott.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open)   Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open) H6Q0F8zThu Mar 17, 2011 10:03 pm

"ok good snivy go bring lilipup over here but use wrap on the other and bring him over" said Ace and snivy shakes his head yes while he was sad not to battle like he wanted
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open)   Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open) H6Q0F8zThu Mar 17, 2011 10:05 pm

Th first Lillipup was rooted to the spot with fear, as was the second when it was brought over. Oshawott seemed annoyed that he couldn't finish the battle, but listened to his trainer and stopped attacking.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open)   Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open) H6Q0F8zThu Mar 17, 2011 10:13 pm

After the 2 lilipups were pulled over Ace grabs the 2 lilipups and says "whats wrong little ones" while snivy looked around for something and then i remember the trash can "snivy please be a good boy and pick the trash up" Ace said then snivy uses his vines to pick it up "snivy snivy snivy." *i wonder whats going on*
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open)   Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open) H6Q0F8z

Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next