HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stop in Petalburg!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Stop in Petalburg! Empty
PostSubject: Stop in Petalburg!   Stop in Petalburg! H6Q0F8zMon Jul 12, 2010 9:31 pm

Ethan arrived at Petalburg. The gym here was closed, so he stopped momentarily in to heal his pokemon. Afterwards, he began heading out. "I will get to Starlight!", he said loudly.
rileysaura
rileysaura

Stop in Petalburg! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop in Petalburg!   Stop in Petalburg! H6Q0F8zMon Jul 12, 2010 9:39 pm

Diamond was walking by,happily eating a Rice Ball he conjured from his Rucksack. He heard someone shouting and quickly went over
"What's going on?" he asked with his mouth full
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Stop in Petalburg! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop in Petalburg!   Stop in Petalburg! H6Q0F8zMon Jul 12, 2010 9:40 pm

"Hey, you seem capable, wanna help me find my friend who was kidnapped.", he said eagerly.
rileysaura
rileysaura

Stop in Petalburg! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop in Petalburg!   Stop in Petalburg! H6Q0F8zMon Jul 12, 2010 9:41 pm

"Huh?" he said, swallowing the food "Your Friend has been captured?" he said. "Sure I'll help, what do you need me to do" he asked
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Stop in Petalburg! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop in Petalburg!   Stop in Petalburg! H6Q0F8zMon Jul 12, 2010 9:45 pm

"We need to strengthen up, and find where she was taken.", he said as he pointed down the road. "The first gym is in Rustaboro City.", he said as he pointed said way.
rileysaura
rileysaura

Stop in Petalburg! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop in Petalburg!   Stop in Petalburg! H6Q0F8zMon Jul 12, 2010 9:47 pm

"So...we're going to Rustburogh City?" he said, still confused "I don't know what's going on but i'll help" he said
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Stop in Petalburg! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop in Petalburg!   Stop in Petalburg! H6Q0F8zMon Jul 12, 2010 9:49 pm

Ethan grinned. "I'm Ethan Silver, my grandparents run a daycare quiet away from here.", he said as he started walking.
rileysaura
rileysaura

Stop in Petalburg! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop in Petalburg!   Stop in Petalburg! H6Q0F8zMon Jul 12, 2010 9:55 pm

"I'm Diamond Zigfried, Dia for short" he said, now eating another Rice Ball "I'm nothing Special, just a good Cook" he said
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Stop in Petalburg! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop in Petalburg!   Stop in Petalburg! H6Q0F8zMon Jul 12, 2010 9:58 pm

"Cooks are useful for long journeys.", Ethan pointed out. "So, do you plan on battling any gyms?", he questioned.
rileysaura
rileysaura

Stop in Petalburg! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop in Petalburg!   Stop in Petalburg! H6Q0F8zMon Jul 12, 2010 10:02 pm

"Hmm...Nope" he said "I guess i'm just travelling for the sake of Travelling" he said, taking another bite
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Stop in Petalburg! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop in Petalburg!   Stop in Petalburg! H6Q0F8zTue Jul 13, 2010 2:28 am

"Cool.", he said as they entered the grassy area.
rileysaura
rileysaura

Stop in Petalburg! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop in Petalburg!   Stop in Petalburg! H6Q0F8zTue Jul 13, 2010 10:22 am

"Some pokemon which can be found around this area are Marill, Wingull, Wurmple, Tailow, Zigzagoon and Poocheyena, right?" he asked

Stop in Petalburg! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop in Petalburg!   Stop in Petalburg! H6Q0F8zTue Jul 13, 2010 10:53 am

Jakes'e Eevee evolved into a Vaporeon and liked it a lot. After grooming a wild Poochyena, they continued their journey and planned to find some Pokemon to catch. Without knowing that he doesn't have a Pokeball yet. They were searching on the tall grasses

"Ready to kick some butts?"

Eve nodded happily.

"I hope I can find a Poochyena here. If didn't only slept after grooming that Poochyena before, maybe I already have that one."

While searching, Jake found a wild ________.
Mew
Mew

Stop in Petalburg! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop in Petalburg!   Stop in Petalburg! H6Q0F8zTue Jul 13, 2010 1:15 pm

It was the same poochyena! It had been following them.

Stop in Petalburg! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop in Petalburg!   Stop in Petalburg! H6Q0F8zTue Jul 13, 2010 1:29 pm

Jake: "Great, a Poochyena!"

Eve: "Vapor! Vaporeon! Eon, eon, eon!Eon?" (Hey! He's the same one! Aren't you?)

Jake: "Hey, you are really the one before? Why'd you followed us?"

Wild Poochyena: "Poochy, poochy, yena!" (Because, I miss you two!)

Jake: "Well if you want, you can come with us!"
Mew
Mew

Stop in Petalburg! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop in Petalburg!   Stop in Petalburg! H6Q0F8zTue Jul 13, 2010 1:32 pm

Poochyena wagged it's tail realy fast "YENA" (YES) says Poochyena

Stop in Petalburg! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop in Petalburg!   Stop in Petalburg! H6Q0F8zTue Jul 13, 2010 1:51 pm

(What level is that Poochyena again?)

Jake carried the Poochyena and petted it.

Jake: "Yay! Welcome Poochyena and thanks for accepting my request!"

Vaporeon: "Vapor! Vapor! Vapor!" (Yay! Yay! Yay!)

Jake: "Alright, i'm gonna name you... Hmm... Pooch!"

Vaporeon: "Eooon... Vaporeon eon?" (Uhh... Doesn't that sound like poo?)

Jake: "Uhaha! Well you're right, Eve. What about, Yena?"

Poochyena (Yena) nodded and licked Jake's face.

Jake: "Oh hey, Yena. I only have one Pokeball but that is Eve's. I'm going to buy one."

Jake ran on a Pokemart with Eve sitting on his right shoulder and Yena on his left shoulder.

Jake: "Hello! 10 Pokeballs please!"

Jake gave $2500 on the clerk.
Mew
Mew

Stop in Petalburg! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop in Petalburg!   Stop in Petalburg! H6Q0F8zTue Jul 13, 2010 2:00 pm

The clerk hands him the 11 pokeballs and 500$ change. "Pokeballs are buy ten get one free. Now have a nice day," says the Clerk

Stop in Petalburg! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop in Petalburg!   Stop in Petalburg! H6Q0F8zTue Jul 13, 2010 2:09 pm

"Thanks for the info. And thanks for this." said Jake as they go out the shop and look around the city for something interesting.

"It's boring here. Nothing amusing."

"Let's rest near that pond. And you two go play with this ball."

Jake watched the 2 pokemon as they play with the ball.

"Oh what about a Gym Battle!"

Eve and Yena nodded and looked for the gym and when they saw it they pointed it. Yena ran ahead to check the gym. And found out that it is locked. Yena ran back to Jake and said that it's lock.

"Well maybe the Gym Leader is out. We'll check that again later."

(After 20 minutes of boredom)
(At the Gym Entrance)

Jake knocked.

"Hello! A trainer here challenging whoever is there inside!"

Jake is waiting for a response.
rileysaura
rileysaura

Stop in Petalburg! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop in Petalburg!   Stop in Petalburg! H6Q0F8zTue Jul 13, 2010 2:16 pm

The Door opened, revealing a man who blocked the Entrance
"You wish to challenge this Gym?" he asked "Then show me how many Badges you own"

Stop in Petalburg! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop in Petalburg!   Stop in Petalburg! H6Q0F8zTue Jul 13, 2010 2:18 pm

"Uhh... This is the first gym that new trainers can see so I don't have one. Or do I need a number of badges first? Like the gym in Viridian City on Kanto?" asked Jake as Yena tried to take a peek inside the gym. (Still on Jake's shoulder)
rileysaura
rileysaura

Stop in Petalburg! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop in Petalburg!   Stop in Petalburg! H6Q0F8zTue Jul 13, 2010 2:20 pm

The man shifted, blocking his view "Sorry, but this Gym requires the Gym Badges from Rustburogh,Dewford,Mauvile and Lavaridge, that's Four Hoenn Badges in Total" said the Man

Stop in Petalburg! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop in Petalburg!   Stop in Petalburg! H6Q0F8zTue Jul 13, 2010 2:23 pm

"Aww men. Okay, thanks. Sorry." said Jake as he walked around the town searching for a trainer to challenge. "That guard was a little creepy." "Yena poochy poochy?" (Why'd he blocked my view?) "Security of the gym." answered Jake. And so Jake saw a trainer and challenged it to a battle.
rileysaura
rileysaura

Stop in Petalburg! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop in Petalburg!   Stop in Petalburg! H6Q0F8zTue Jul 13, 2010 2:26 pm

The Trainer Turned round. He was a Bug Catcher
"You Want a Battle? Sure, Go Wurmple" he called and threw a Pokeball releasing the Worm-like Pokemon

Stop in Petalburg! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop in Petalburg!   Stop in Petalburg! H6Q0F8zTue Jul 13, 2010 2:31 pm

"Thanks! Yena, let's roll out!"

Yena jumped down and barked at the Wurmple.

"You attack first."

Yena is continuesly barked at the Wurmple.
Sponsored content

Stop in Petalburg! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop in Petalburg!   Stop in Petalburg! H6Q0F8z

Stop in Petalburg!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next