HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sasori's Adventure on Route 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Sasori
Sasori

Sasori's Adventure on Route 11 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori's Adventure on Route 11   Sasori's Adventure on Route 11 - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 15, 2011 9:01 am

Gastly was still hovering sticking out her tongue when Sasori thought to himself "Shouls I try to catch Drowzze now or wait a few more moments." The weak confusion hit Gastly who now was floating around sticking her tongue out randomly making fart noises with it. Sasori decidead he was not going to let this one slip away. Using his psychic ability's he made a poke ball soar through the air at Drowzze. Sasori was keeping his fingers crossed hoping he would catch Drowzze.

PostSubject: Re: Sasori's Adventure on Route 11   Sasori's Adventure on Route 11 - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 15, 2011 9:06 am

Drowzee tried to duck but he is so weak that the pokeball hit his head and it wiggled 3 times and Drowzee just got captured by Sasori.

Drowzee - 12 - M - Insomnia Ability - Pound, Hypnosis, Disable, Confusion, Psycho Cut (EM)
Sasori
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Sasori's Adventure on Route 11   Sasori's Adventure on Route 11 - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 15, 2011 5:38 pm

Sasori punched the air in triomph he now had himself a Drowzze. Out load he said "All right time to go to the Pokémon center. Sasori grabbed the poke ball containing Drowzze, then he returned Gastly and Charmander to their own poke ball's. Sasori walked back into town and went to the Pokémon center. He walked in and placed his Pokémon on the counter. "I would like my Pokémon to be healed please." He stood there waiting for nurse Joy.

PostSubject: Re: Sasori's Adventure on Route 11   Sasori's Adventure on Route 11 - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 9:21 am

Nurse Joy takes the pokeball and puts them on a machine and heals it, she returned it bcack to Sasori.

"Here. Good luck." said Nurse Joy.
Sasori
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Sasori's Adventure on Route 11   Sasori's Adventure on Route 11 - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 7:48 pm

Sasori took back his Pokémon and placed them back onto his belt. He walked out of the Pokémon center and headed for his next adventure in Diglett's Cave. A smile appeared on his face as he walked towards the cave. Sasori spoke before entering "Look out Brock I am coming but before our fight I have some straining to do."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sasori's Adventure on Route 11   Sasori's Adventure on Route 11 - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Sasori's Adventure on Route 11
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4