HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sasori's next adventure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Sasori
Sasori

Sasori's next adventure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori's next adventure   Sasori's next adventure - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 19, 2011 9:29 am

As he waited Sasori kept his mind on getting to route 11 to catch a Drowzee. He knew once Charmander and Gastly were healed they would be up for the challenge.

PostSubject: Re: Sasori's next adventure   Sasori's next adventure - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 19, 2011 11:30 am

(You could ve just edited your post and add that instead of double posting. hey man, you going on pewter right? once you get there, can i join you? you seem to be a cool dude to be with.)
Sasori
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Sasori's next adventure   Sasori's next adventure - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 19, 2011 8:12 pm

(now that i think about about it i shold have and yeah you can join me when i get to Pewter)
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Sasori's next adventure   Sasori's next adventure - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 19, 2011 9:50 pm

Nurse joy gave him his pokemon all healed"have a nice day,come back soon"
Sasori
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Sasori's next adventure   Sasori's next adventure - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 19, 2011 10:24 pm

"Thank you" said Sasori to Nurse Joy. He then walked out side and let both Gastly and Charmander out of there Poke balls. He spoke out loud to both of them "All right next stop Route 11 do you guys think we can get a Drowzee to join us." Gastly and Charmander nodded "Good now lets get going." The all set off to their next adventure.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sasori's next adventure   Sasori's next adventure - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Sasori's next adventure
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2