HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Site Name?
Pokemon World Rewritten
So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Pokemon Alive
So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Pokemon Obsidian
So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Pokemon Genesis
So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap62%So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 62% [ 5 ]
Pokemon: New Era
So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Ai
Ai

So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping!   So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 08, 2015 9:38 pm

I think I have an idea for stats. What about something like in Poképark where you're given a HP gauge that's a bunch of rectangular bars sort of (like the Windows XP loading bar). Attacks take away a certain amount of rectangles. Higher defense cuts the amount of bar you can loose from attacks. Higher attack increases the amount of bars you can destroy. Or maybe a color based bar to make it seem less calculated and more like in the anime. We could trust members to adjust their HP but mods can get involved if necessary maybe? Auto regenerating could also be added, as you also see Pokémon about to faint be returned and sent out later at pretty much 50% health in the anime.
Also I'm not sure if we should keep the unlimited moves thing, since I think you could only have unlimited moves in the first series of the anime and then they cut it to 4 too. But maybe a list of old moves could be kept and maybe you could relearn old moves through like a 500 word training post or something like that?
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping!   So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 08, 2015 10:14 pm

Sorry for going off the certain point we are figuring out, but I would like to talk about the character development, what's all going to be in the template? (No, I'm not asking for the template itself)

Also, I feel as if we should lower the amount of characters we are aloud should be two or three, although I wanted to have more than four characters to mess around with, keeping it minimal, especially at what we are working with, this would help with mods not needing to worry about having to mod more than necessary.

The health thing, I like it, but... how do we know members are gonna openly follow it? And correctly for that matter, how will the pokemon health be determined? Are we just gonna look it up on Serebii or Bulbapedia for it? Or will we follow a percentage system, and how will that work? How much damage will the attacks do? You know there is a lot of math you have to do to figure out how much damage something does (I think it's something like Att of pokemon*Att of move*type advantage/defense=Amount of damage, but that seems unlikely because imagine a pokemon with 100 att using an move with 100 att on a pokemon with 200 hp and 100 defence, thats half health gone... seems logical, but with pokemon of 20 att using a move with 100 on a pokemon with 40 hp and 20 def, thats twice as many health gone (BTW i am very sorry if this makes little sense, I am horrible at explaining))

The whole unlimited moves, fun, but I agree that they should be dispersed, it allows for more strategy, and also the unlimited use of moves, I think that should be dispersed as well but trying to keep on track with that would be annoying so, I say this idea so others can discuss it

Lastly, the part about not allowing people with lack of skills to join is a good idea in my opinion, it also isn't as for the same reason as Absol, I wasn't all that good when I first joined, and also, I fear I probably couldn't join with my skill since, although it's grown a lot better, it's still isn't great, I still am stuck with about one paragraph about every rp post, and my characters take two to three edits to finally be accepted as I'm sure most of you have noticed, like Nish XP
Aito
Aito

PostSubject: Re: So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping!   So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 08, 2015 11:46 pm

What i was saying Pooch about the health system is much simpler than your saying, the way i see it, pokemon would have ten HP at level 1, it would then go up by ten hp points per level, this would then cap at 1000 [dunno were i got 2k from]. It would cap at 1k for pokemon who could not evolve [like ditto or miltank]. Pokemon who evolve would be given for example an additional 30 hp points per evo [so an alakazam would have 60 additiona health points] while mega alakazam would be granted a further boost to that. As for moves bulbapedia has a power on each tm that does damage, like for example hydro pumps power is 110, my thinking was we could use that as its power, So a hydro pump would hit a pokemon and do 110 damage , naturally type efficency comes into it. So hydro pump on a fire type would do 165 points of damage while only doing 55 points of damage to a grass type.

so we wouldnt have attack stats or defense stats, obviously the only thing we would need to remmeber is a blastoises hydro pump would be stronger than wartortles, but thats just common sense unless their is a level differnce. But yeah this was my little system. No major stats just HP and tm powers.

Simple and effective ^.^
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping!   So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 08, 2015 11:59 pm

Now that may be simple, however, with weak moves like fury swipes (weakest attack i think, which deals 30 damage if it hits twice) one hits level 1-3 pokemon, making battles a complete godmod dodge battle, now you see why the system has to be a bit more complex, I like the idea, but with a lot of pokemon starting off usually with tackle, meaning you have to have a level 6 pokemon to not worry about being one shotted.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping!   So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Sep 09, 2015 12:15 am

While I think it may be a start, I don't quite agree with the system as presented...

The main flaw comes in the representation of move power. As it currently stands, one Tackle attack has a power of 50. With your current system, a level 5 would then have an HP of 50. The winner of a battle between two Pokemon would be determined from whoever goes first, and be over with one simple move. To also highlight this imbalance, a level 1 with an egg move of Hydro Pump could one-shot a level 10 without issue. Basing HP alone on level doesn't create a power curve for level, making things moot without the use of (Sp.) Attack/Defense stats. I don't see an numerical HP system working without considering things like level and other stats, so if we do implement one, there'd need to be more to it than currently outlined. This is why I'm against such a system in a more free RP environment, though we need regulations somehow.
Aito
Aito

PostSubject: Re: So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping!   So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Sep 09, 2015 1:43 am

That is of course an issue, the system is in its alpha form, though i believe we need something, rather than just having the same issues i'v had here over and over and over again, of people not willing to have their pokemon defeated regardless of X amount of strikes and such,  i mean in regards to the differences one could easily make a system were the original bulbapedia power levels are halved for pokemon until they reach a certain level, [this would put tackle to a power of 25] of even split more depending on the levels, the system itself doesnt need to be overly complex. but i do think something like this is needed. i know fenrir used to use a counter system but that wouldnt work depending on the moves, you have to bear in mind some moves like hydro pump are supposed to be some of the strongest moves in the pokemon world.

i think having a fully free "faint when you want" kind of system like the one here just doesnt work and results in arguments, i mean right now moves that enhance defences speed etc are just for show and no one can gauge exactly how they are actually used. so having some form of "power system" will allow them to be used on a more realsitic and broader scale
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping!   So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 11, 2015 7:31 am

If you really MUST use hard stats, the only thing I have to really contribute is to consinder taking advantage of per cents. Pokemon go from level 1 to 100, so their attack power could be affected by their level. 1% of the attack power at Lv 1. The thing I don't like about the stats thing is the numbers themselves. By giving them stats, we're turning the Pokemon into numbers...

As for the "faint when you want" thing, well, really, that depends, especially in battles where there are two users battling with their own characters. Some people like long, drawn out battles worthy of Naruto chapters, and some people go straight to the point. That sort of thing should be talked about beforehand, really. Restricting them to specific numbers takes a lot away. If anything, I feel that numbers should only be used as a guideline. Even after including numbers, I'd still consider omitting HP.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping!   So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 11, 2015 11:53 am

How about we play with both?

I mean, we would technically be setting it to "free to faint", but you could add in information or whatever for people to see that 'hey, we allow a more RPG kinda feel to it if you'd like' maybe have it in the character creation on which they'd like to use, so then mods know how the person would like to do it, or even the members themselves can look at each other's characters and think 'they are using the same mode I am, I should ask if I could possible rp/battle with them.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping!   So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 11, 2015 12:12 pm

Say, in the whole starter tier system, are the players allowed a choice?

Ex.:
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping!   So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 11, 2015 5:31 pm

There is a choice, but it's not going to be done that way. The admins/mods will choose a selection of Pokemon that seem to fit the actual /character/, not just the role player and their writing skills. That's the idea we're going with currently.

Edit: I also hate the idea of hard stats, just saying, although a HP bar would be acceptable.
Aito
Aito

PostSubject: Re: So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping!   So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 11, 2015 6:06 pm

Thats what i said i agree with 0_0, getting a pokemon based of the personality of the character. The writing skill information i presented was to give a possibility of how tiers work and some benefits of said tiers.

Also im not sure where hard stats came from, a simple health and move power system would be the best idea, working on levels increasing the moves strength instead of having to make a stat system that incorporates all the canon pokemon stats.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping!   So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 11, 2015 6:21 pm

Well, to aptly put it I'm not very surprised it came down to moving the site. Honestly I'm not lying when I say that I've suggested it before, several times over to no avail. I do apologize for a lack of presence from myself, I had little intention of staying away but equipment issues of course kept me away. Judging from what I've read we're looking to discuss making additions to a new site.

- "Mod Me" being a topic instead of a section.
- Stricter guidelines for starter Pokemon based around quality of the application.
- Breaking applications up into several posts.
- No custom Pokemon.

These were listed under "Needs More Elaboration and Discussion....
- HP and Battling.
- Fate of Legendary Pokemon.
- Raise Standards.
- Less Reliance on Moderators.

I'm perfectly fine with the Mod Me being its own topic. Like it was stated that would keep things much more organized in the future. // I do want stricter starter guidelines, however we also have to be prepared to listen to people grumble and complain about that as well. Telling them, "Based on what you've written, we think you should pick one of these Pokemon because we think its fits the theme of your character and we clearly know more about what would fit your character than you do", doesn't exactly sound like the best of ideas if you ask me. What Nish posted above, that's not a Tier List at all. That really just feels like us telling someone that we know what fits their character better than they do, and its not something I'm entirely comfortable with doing even if its a good idea. We aren't writing that character for them, its something they need to do themselves without us forcing something that can be very associative for the character in question. I'm not trying to bash the idea, but personally it makes me uncomfortable to think that we're going to be acting as if we know what Pokemon would fit someone's character best. If you're going for a Tier System for starter Pokemon, you could technically base it off of the Catch Rate or Egg Steps for the Pokemon if you really wanted to. Or even judge it by their base stats in-game. It would also be a great idea to allow those of a higher tier to chose a Pokemon from a lower tier. // I'll leave HP and Battling to people who can actually moderate topics and fights, those are the sorts of people we'd want discussing something like this. // I think Legendary Pokemon should still be available. Not through any regular means of course, but people should earn a chance to fight and catch one. Should be something worked towards, maybe have some requirements or even pass out a special ticket or item that lets you summon a Legendary Pokemon, but no guarantee of capture. // Standards have needed to be raised since before this site was created and its rules copy+pasted from the site where its first influx of members came from. I suggest x words per post is fair enough to be honest, sites have demanded more and its not like we're a site that has a ranking system for characters, so there's no need for anything beyond a minimum that encourages people to meet it or achieve over it. // I never enjoyed moderating beyond applications and shops. Giving free reigns for the members to post tracker topics is an excellent suggestion since it keeps it neat in a separate post, and any changes can be posted there and moderators can simply approve and apply any changes to the application. Pokemon themselves could be kept in a post within the tracker for ease of access, along with items, money etc. Its not giving them the power to change anything on their applications, but a topic that they can bump and nudge whenever there are things they need added or approved. //
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping!   So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 11, 2015 6:42 pm

The thing is it's still a selection to be picked from, and I don't see how it's too different from how other sites have small starter lists of about three which I've seen. We could give a good amount of options or discuss things with the mod, I just thought it would be fun to have that there. I suppose a tier list is fine as well, although it's less unique, and as long as all Pokemon are in their basic forms (and that means baby forms for baby lines!), I guess it's not a problem. I do understand what you mean, though.

And yes, yes, yes! Thank you, someone else who can convey how I feel about the site standards. Just because some members 'wouldn't be here if the site's standards were lower' shouldn't mean anything, honestly. I get how they feel they can relate to a lower threshold or might be insecure, but I genuinely feel that by allowing very weak or lazy writers in, it's turning away a larger amount of members from joining and while yes that may mean a lot of retries or a rejection or two here or there it would be for the best. That does not make me elitest, but role playing is built entirely around writing and it is important. As an aside, I disagree with a word count, though. Quantity does not always mean quality, and there are plenty of moments where shorter is so, so, SO MUCH BETTER.

MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping!   So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 11, 2015 7:02 pm

Oh 'o3o I see, Nish. But I have to agree with Lapis because that's basically what I said. As a battle moderator, I still feel damage calculators are better - they have every necessary input! Level, stats (optional) movesets, damage percentages. The move powers are already ingrained, so...
Also, legendaries need not be with held; there are 38 Legendaries and 15 (16 counting Phione) are considered to be Mythical. So those'd be 53 lucky trainers who'd each possess a special encounter (considering the fact that 1 legendary/mythical pokemon limit each player is established and there is only one of these unique species (even though Manaphy/Phione can breed...))
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping!   So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 11, 2015 7:06 pm

And my original idea had options and mention of writing tiers (I think? Maybe?), so idk where that came in. o.o; And I knew you said that. I didn't mention you by name, but it was basically bringing your idea as an 'I agree with this if that's what we do instead, I suppose'. Although when I imagined the idea, I figured it'd be four or five Pokemon thought up based on the app. I've actually done that for someone I modded here, and they actually changed their starter choice because they liked one of the alternative options better from the role play post. xP
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping!   So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 13, 2015 8:27 pm

(Two posts back, I was still actually trying to keep the freedom of choosing the Pokemon you want to start with. Oh well XD)

Well, I like the idea of giving choices of Pokemon to work with, though if you're going to try out tiers, I feel we should put more thought into the Pokemon themselves. I, very honestly, feel that starting with a Magikarp is a very bold action. In fact, I don't know what sort of character I can make that could fit the description to start with a Magikarp. That sounds like some pretty juicy stuff for a strong role player who knows what they want to do with it.

And after figuring that out, here's my second cent for the starters: I have no clue whether you guys are saying to give each individual a specific selection of Pokemon to use or set aside a static list. What I would recommend is that, assuming we're going to be having the many Pokemon regions once more, we have the selection of starters be influenced by whichever region they decide to base their trainer in.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping!   So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 14, 2015 2:29 am

My original suggestion about the starters had included many factors for its basis, including the region that the character starts in. This may have only been mentioned in the chatbox over a week ago, though.
Miles
Miles

PostSubject: Re: So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping!   So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Sep 16, 2015 3:32 am

I would have to agree with Nish.
Aito
Aito

PostSubject: Re: So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping!   So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 19, 2015 12:07 am

So have we got a name, are we going to start work on it? I mean iv been working on a site, but my limited time has halted my progress, its called PokePals, [not sure if the name can be changed], but its somewhat slowly coming on, i dont mind having that used and changed to incorporate what the members/staff here want, just let me know ^.^
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping!   So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 19, 2015 12:36 am

My vote still goes for Pokemon Alive, but I can suggest some more if you'd like (Now it may seem like just the words, but imagine pokemon in front and RPG behind it or whatever you want to put with it
(Greek Alphabet)
Epsilon
Sigma

(English)
Revival
Tropic
Unique

(Made-up... for all I know they are... and making up names or words like this is fun)
Dunto
Mescule
Xelta
Pohsci

I guess you should probably ignore the last four but whatever, they are there as ideas, people can take them, and change it to something better
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping!   So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 26, 2015 9:47 pm

Uhm I dont have much ideas, only that we have like two co - headadministrators, which when the head admin is at a leave for a small time, they can take over :3
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping!   So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 27, 2015 2:02 am

-Needs time to process discussion and suggestions, a post for that shall be done later-

I've finally added the name poll with some of the suggestions... I limited it to one-per member since the poll can only have 10 options. If yours is up there but you want a different one listed, just let me know~

My own suggestion is Pokemon Genesis. Although there's apparently a ROM hack of the same name it's meant to pay homage to new beginnings and the like. It's the start of something new... the Genesis of the new site. Well, that's my reasoning anyway.

Once a name's decided, I'll create the forum itself and start working on the theme.
Elias Lazorus
Elias Lazorus

PostSubject: Re: So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping!   So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 27, 2015 8:04 am

Name suggestion: Pokemon: New Era

I can help. Below are board rules I, myself wrote. I give you privilege to use and/or edit it.

Board Rules wrote:
Ignore this at your own peril.

No one-liners, flaming, stupidity, or closed-minded posts.

Piss off the Admin or Moderators, and you'll find yourself mocked, ridiculed, and banned (not necessarily in that order).

1. What does the [forum name] expect from a member?
We expect you to use common sense and intelligence in your stay. We ask you to think before you post. We realize not everyone will get along, but we expect you to respect users. Do not associate with certain members you cannot get along with. You may take your problem with them to private messages. We also ask not to post "one-liners" as it is a waste of board space. Feel free to send your "one-liner" in a PM. Finally, the majority of the users here speak English, so we ask you to write in English so all can understand. If you wish to carry on discussions in your own language please do it by PM or e-mail.

2. What do the titles mean?
We have incorporated a system that has four levels.

First level - Dweller
We ask that you do not make "one-liner posts" or just write garbage characters to speed up your title change. If you do so we will delete your posts, and if you continue to do so you will find yourself banned.

Second level - Pokemon Trainer, Aura Trainer, Breeder, Coordinator, and Tamer
These are individuals who have approved characters. These names are in green, blue, purple, light green, and orange. We ask that you do not PM or e-mail the administration to ask for these titles without an approved character. By the time the administration has approved your character, you will have earned a title here. If you PM or e-mail asking for this title we will give you a title of "Whiner" for the whole community to ridicule.

Third level - Moderator
These are individuals who moderate the boards content, their names are in a widget to your left. Only administrators can grant this position, and you shouldn't ask for it.

Fourth Level - Administrators
These individuals are the owners and/or operators of [forum name] and run the boards. Their names are in the widget to your left. Send them a private message if you have questions with answers that are not present anywhere. If they do not get back to you right away it is because they are busy.

3. What can get me banned?
Stupidity will get you banned. Having no respect for the users and administration will get you banned. Breaking our rules will get you banned. Making your topics in the correct forum is absolute. If you post inappropriate topics in the wrong forum, we will delete it. If you continue to do this we will ban you.

4. Double topics
When posting please go through the board's history of topics. You may find that a user has already posted your topic or question and thus you can reply there. There is a search engine at the menu of the forum to assist you. It will search through the archive of postings for a particular topic. Posting the same topic causes more waste on the board. If you post a topic that a user has posted before in the history, we will come and delete it. If you continue to do so you will find yourself banned.

5. Are you in my state?
We ask if you want to meet others on the board who may live in your state or area to view each persons' profile. After doing so, private message them yourself instead of making posts on the board. Also, to your right is the "Who is online?" widget. Click "View the whole list" to see the location of other users on Google Maps. This forum is not a dating service or help center. If your post is not productive and doesn't have value then you do not need to post it.

6. Closing statement
We believe these rules are fair and just. If you disagree with any or all them, then you will not be welcome here and we suggest finding another place to roam. We have worked hard at trying to maintain intelligent and respectable or entertaining content. And we want to keep it that way. If you agree with the rules we have stated and respect them, then we welcome you here. We look forward to interacting with you.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping!   So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Sep 30, 2015 8:27 pm

I've added New Era to the options, and the poll is set to run for one more day. After that, the one most voted shall be the one that we use~! I'm throwing out a friendly reminder that if you change your mind or want to vote for the new option, there's the option to delete your vote and revote if you wanted to!

If the votes are still steadily toward one option by tonight, that's the one I'll go ahead and create. If it's close, I'll let the poll run its course.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping!   So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Sep 30, 2015 11:05 pm

I feel like New Era/Rewritten just makes the site sound like a second chapter/same thing rather than a clean slate tbh, but each to their own.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping!   So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping! - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

So, New Site. Let's Get Some Ideas Pumping!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next