HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Dragon Kurai

Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1]   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 30, 2015 4:47 am

"Don't say it," Alex interrupted Steven, her head back on the pillow after Noivern and her both took notice of where Steven was headed with the discussion. "Don't you dare... Don't dare say it..." She seemed a bit in distaste about what he was suggesting. "It's been fun; don't stop because of one incident..."
Pooch
Pooch

Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1]   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 02, 2015 10:33 pm

"That one incident nearly killed you, and you wouldn't have gotten that wound if only I hadn't test my luck with that... Voice" he says trying to look her in the eyes, but then suddenly drops his head. "I feel as though... something like this were to happen again... I could be the reason of your death" he says, at this point, since thats half the reason for him to leave, he's hoping that part can fool Noivern's mind reading ability.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1]   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 03, 2015 8:30 pm

"You're lying," Alex complained to Steven, the girl staring at the ceiling momentarily before she started getting up. It wasn't a good idea, and both of them (Noivern + Alex) acknowledged that; however, it didn't stop her. "You're lying to me; there's more to it than just your feelings. That minute (small) change in your tone..." She started walking towards Steven, but with light complication given her condition. "What's the truth; what's the hidden aspect?" "Alex, please lay back down," noivern complained, rushing in front of her trainer and starting to converse with her quietly. The doctor was also walking towards the girl, a needle currently in his possession.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1]   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 03, 2015 10:46 pm

"No Alex... you are wrong..." he said "You are mistaken..." he says "You know nothing of how bad I feel, how sorry I'm feeling, how angry I am for being this stupid!" His voice started to slowly raise, but goes back down to his low tone and looks Alex in the eyes "I only wanted to come back here to apologies and say goodbye, not come here to start an argument" he says
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1]   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 05, 2015 3:55 pm

"Who says we're arguing," Alex screeched at Steven. "You can't just come and say... And say..." She plummeted over Noivern's shoulder, unconscious due to the doctor, who withdrew an empty needle and put it in a hazardous waste-bin. "Put her back in bed please," he gestured to the pokemon, and she gladly did so, leaving Steven without a completed thought from the girl. The doctor turned towards the trainer, wrapping his arms. "Of all the times to introduce such a concept, was now really necessary," he questioned, scolding Steven before Noivern looked over at him, question and curiosity both in her eyes. What exactly was he trying to do? Where did he want to go so badly that he would risk further harm to Alex to get there.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1]   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 05, 2015 5:51 pm

He muttered "for their safety" as quietly as possible, then looked at the doctor "Because it would be harder leaving without a goodbye..." he looked over at Alex, "Please tell her that I'm sorry for all that I've caused, I will no longer be an inconvenience to her" he says and walked out of the room and eventually the building
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1]   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 07, 2015 11:50 pm

Noivern followed after Steven shortly after he stepped foot from the room. She trusted the doctor inside to keep an eye on Alex while she was gone, the pokemon rushing after Steven, eventually exiting the building before she jumped forward, tackling him to the ground. "I may not be as nice as Alex would want sometimes," she spoke to the trainer, "But I still get my answers." The pokemon put pressure on Steven's arm, hopefully to cause him a bit of pain without actually harming him. "Why do you want to leave so suddenly, hm? Where're you thinking to go!"
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1]   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 08, 2015 12:52 am

Steven took a sudden surprise of a tackle, he looked and struggled against the being who did that and sit there yelling at him, he soon felt a slight pain in his arm and winced, but with that final two sentences, he simply stopped moving except for his soft breathing. "If I told you..." he tried his best to keep calm "If I say anything about... I just don't want you two getting hurt" he kept his focus away, he couldn't bare the hatred and pain he has caused to form in her eyes "I knew I wasn't going to leave so easily as I have hoped... I don't want to burden this pain, nor do I want either of you two to burden anymore pain either, I know I'm not the first to cause her a lot of pain... but I sure have caused the biggest..."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1]   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 14, 2015 5:44 am

"Pain comes and goes," Noivern spoke to Steven upon listening to him. "But abandoning a friend is a sort of pain that'll never disappear... Do you really want to leave that sort of pain with Alex or I?" The pokemon continued to keep Steven pinned, passersby not giving much notice to it; perhaps he was just a trainer playing with his pokemon, after all. "Where're you planning to go?"

(I can't remember what I was doing here D:)
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1]   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1] - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 15, 2015 2:11 am

(Oh no! Why didn't you write it down! D:)
He didn't say anything, she was right that losing a friend is painful, both if they left... or passed, and he didn't originally have a plan of where to go, he was just going to keep walking until he found a place of interest. He laid there pinned, not knowing what to do or say, he couldn't tell the other reason, that would lead to more problem, he was stuck in between two unwinnable battles "I... don't know... I'm confused and scared..." He thought about how much he wanted to help them, this was originally why he wanted to leave, but now, how can he protect them from a loss of a friend? How could he protect them from a mad spirit as well?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1]   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1] - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4