HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Blue20
Blue20

Elle Empty
PostSubject: Elle   Elle H6Q0F8zMon Apr 20, 2015 3:00 pm

|~ Notice ~|
In the event that an editing would be applied to this application, please try your best to follow the style and formatting I used. I apologize for the inconvenience and please bear with me because I have OCD. ʕ•͡౪•ʔ

|~ Gen. Information ~|

Aliases / Names:
Eloise Mickey Locke / [NN] Elle

Age | Birthplace | Gender:
17, Violet City, Female

Trainer Rank:
Pokémon Trainer

|~ Characterization ~|

Appearance:
Elle Clouds-touhou-weapons-blue-hair-red-eyes-anime-hinanawi-tenshi-anime-girls-1535x958-wallpaper_www.wallpaperno.com_24

Personality:
Elle has an attitude of her own and a personality all its own. She is the type of girl to tell someone straight how it is, instead of beating around the bush. She never really is in a bad mood, because she has managed to find a way on how to turn everything into something joyful. Even the most miserable moments is like solving the mathematical equation 'a+bx=y2'. To her, everything seems simpler.

She isn’t a conceited person. People who are cocky, stuck-up and instigators don't even have the right to look her in the iris. She hates random everyday drama, but loves it when her friends ask her for advice. She knows how to be chill and laid back, but even the most dormant person can't quite figure that out yet.

Let us just hope she can handle the freight train that's about to hit her.

Battle Style:
Elle dislikes long battles, so she prefers using type advantages where applicable. If none are available, she tries powerful attacks. During battle, she tries to inflict status conditions to put the foe at a disadvantage, prioritizing Sleep and Paralysis among others. She will occasionally lower the foe's stats when presented by an opportunity. If up against a boring foe (like a Metapod that only knows Harden) she will flee and look for an entertaining foe.

Elle has an advantageous habit of reading and memorizing the Pokédex entries acquired by her friends and because of this, she knows a lot about Pokémon behavior, physiology and the particular capabilities of each specie (such as Treecko's ability to scale up walls), which most trainers are probably unaware of. She often uses these information to her advantage during battles.

Past Experience / History:
Elle had a simple childhood. She grew up in a loving and supporting family whom was also rather wealthy. Her grandfather founded a daycare center which became the family business for years to come. This daycare was unique only because it babysat Pokémon and young children.

Elle began working at the daycare when she was only seven. When she hit the ripe age of twelve, she developed a sensation that something about her doing daycare services just didn't seem right. She couldn't describe it, but she could feel it. But as always, she was able to sway the bothering feeling away.

At some point in her life she met a guy four years older than her, who just moved in next to their house. The guy, Louis, happened to be a breeder as well a few years ago but quitted for the very same reason Elle was feeling. Louis decided to be a Pokémon Trainer and as one, was fulfilled that he finally found his true calling. Elle and Louis knew each other and became best friends.

A few months later, Elle and Louis found a wild Starly on the ground, who was nearing its death due to the terrible injuries it received from a fight. They took it to a Pokémon Center, but its injuries were so bad that the regular healing machine couldn't restore it back to health. The wild Starly had to undergo surgery. Money wasn't a problem as Pokémon Centers charge no money.

The operation was successful, but oddly enough the Starly was in a comatose. It remained in a comatose for almost a year. Elle and Louis were beginning to lose hope and they prayed to Arceus, begging Him to have mercy on Starly and give it a second life. Arceus heard their prayer and saw good in the hearts of Elle and Louis.

It is truly a miracle that Starly not only woke up from its comatose the following day, but it was also very healthy. It was as if it never had any injury. Elle and Louis jumped for joy like nobody's business. But everyone were wrong when they thought that things couldn't be more divine and miraculous than it already is. It turned out that the Starly was completely aware of everything, from her last battle and surgery up to waking up. According to it, Arceus appeared during its coma and showed it everything that happened along with Louis and Elle praying for its salvation. The Starly thanked Elle and Louis and it was such a special and unforgettable day.

Fast forward a few years, Elle and Louis became lovers and their relationship with the Starly was like a parent to a child. Every parent names their child, and so they spent an entire week thinking of names for Starly. Louis had a clever idea. They wrote every single name idea they had onto strips of paper and they put the strips into a small jar and shook it. Then, they had Starly pick up one random paper from the jar using its beak and whatever name is written on that paper strip, that would be its name. The name written on the paper Starly picked up was 'Katrina'.

The Pokémon owned by Louis also enjoyed the company of the young Starly, and they served as its older brothers and sisters. Louis hung up his Poké Balls and gave up his dream of becoming the champion. He wanted to spend his life just loving Elle and caring for his Pokémon, all of which he now views as his own children, best friends, brothers, and family. All was well and good, until everyone came to found that Louis has multiple myeloma.

Six months later, Louis was on his death bed and his entire "family" along with Elle was there. All of the Pokémon owned by Louis from the tiny adorable critters to the monstrous behemoth ones, were all crying like a baby after their final goodbye. It was Elle's turn to bid Louis farewell. Their exact words are as follows:

~~~

Louis: Elle, it was awesome having to spend my life with you.

Elle: Don't fade away like everyone else has. I don't want to wake up one morning and realize that you are gone too.

Louis: All things come to pass, Elle. I will always care for you, even if we're not together and even if we're far, far away from each other.

Elle: Louis, I'm sorry. You gave up your dream because of me. Had you not met me, then perhaps although you would still die today, you would have at least died a champion.

Louis: No, Elle. I chose you over that dream because you saying 'yes' to me on that day meant more to me than being crowned the champion of this region. Never once did I regret choosing you.

Elle: Louis, I will fulfill your dream for you. That's a promise, Louis.

Louis: Elle, you don't have to.

Elle: Louis, it is the only way I can move on. Please, let me fulfill your dream.

Louis: I know you're strong, Elle. But please, bring my Pokémon with you.

Elle: No, I will start from scratch. Just like you did years ago.

*Katrina tugs Elle, volunteering to be her starter*

Louis: Elle, if there's just one piece of advice I can give you, it's this - when there's something you really want, fight for it. Don't give up no matter how hopeless it seems. And when you've lost hope, ask yourself if ten years from now, you're gonna wish you gave it just one more shot. Because the best things in life, they don't come free. I love you, Elle.

*Heart monitor beeps long*

Elle: Louis, I will pretend that you're next to me every night I go to sleep. Find happiness. I love you.

~~~

A few days later, Elle had permission to become a trainer. The Pokémon owned by Louis remained in the daycare, helping out where they could, serving as guardians of the old man, and sharing their knowledge and experience in combat with the other Pokémon. Katrina received training from her "siblings". When Elle and Katrina were ready, they left home and went on to fulfill their promise to Louis.

|~ Inventory ~|

Badges:
No Johto Badges received.

Money:
$6,200

Items:
05x Poké Balls

|~ Pokemon ~|

Species:
Staravia

Nickname:
Katrina

Level:

Experience:

Ability:
Keen Eye

Personality:
Fond of power and reaching its full potential.
Very faithful towards Arceus.

Moves:
Growl
Tackle
Quick Attack
Wing Attack
Roost
Toxic
Double Team
~~~

Species:
Combusken

Nickname:
Norris

Level:

Experience:

Ability:
Blaze

Personality:
Brave, dominant, intelligent, practical. They all define this fiery Combusken. Fiercely proud of his power, he can be violent, and a bit of an escapist. He will often refuse to fight or turn his flame upon a weaker opponent.

Moves:
Scratch
Growl
Focus Energy
Ember
Sand Attack
Peck
Double Kick
Flame Charge
Reversal
Smelling Salts
Baton Pass
Quick Attack
~~~

Species:
Psyduck

Nickname:
Carmine

Level:

Experience:

Ability:
Damp

Personality:
Easily fooled, this Pokemon's courage can be misplaced and taken advantage of. She will rush into any situation no matter the danger, but often gets caught unaware because she didn't think the situation through. She battles to the bitter end, and can become violent if caught in the right mood. She'll never let her team down, if they can put up with her head-strong attitude!

Moves:
Water Sport
Scratch
Tail Whip
Water Gun
Disable
Confusion
Water Pulse
Mud Bomb

Last edited by Blue20 on Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:30 pm; edited 8 times in total
Aito
Aito

Elle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elle   Elle H6Q0F8zMon Apr 20, 2015 4:19 pm

Hello, i love the style ^.^

A few things though.

1. Could you describe her persona a little more, perhaps go in to depth about her ups and downs.
2. In her persona could you describe how she acts when it comes to pokemon or other trainers when in a battle situation.
3. Could you give more of a description/story of how you and the starley came to be friends.
Blue20
Blue20

Elle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elle   Elle H6Q0F8zMon Apr 20, 2015 7:55 pm

1. I realized it didn't really make a lot of sense, so I omitted it. ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ
2. Her personality applies to humans and Pokémon alike. I hope this can settle it. I'm very sorry.
3. The story behind the build-up of their friendship would be mediocre (like she took it home, nursed it, knew it, played with it, blah blah), so I decided not to include it. But if it's a requirement then, no problem, I would.
Aito
Aito

Elle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elle   Elle H6Q0F8zMon Apr 20, 2015 8:05 pm

Thats fine on the persona,
I would appreciate the information in the history though, it not only beefs the history but gives those reading it a more in depth perspective on how the friendship is formed as well as how the Starley grew from its depressed state.
Blue20
Blue20

Elle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elle   Elle H6Q0F8zMon Apr 20, 2015 10:28 pm

There you go! You might want to buckle up for a feel-trip tho.
ʕ ࿃࿆ _ ࿃࿆ ʔ
Aito
Aito

Elle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elle   Elle H6Q0F8zMon Apr 20, 2015 10:36 pm

i love it

approved ^.^
Sponsored content

Elle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elle   Elle H6Q0F8z

Elle
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Creation Station :: Trainer Creation :: Approved Trainers-
Jump to: