HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Battle(Doragon(p))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
rileysaura
rileysaura

Battle(Doragon(p)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle(Doragon(p))   Battle(Doragon(p)) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 13, 2010 9:26 am

Magnezone was hit and got knocked bacjk, as was Probopass
"Use Reflect and Iron Defence" he said. Magnezone put a defensive barrier around the team, and Probopass increased it's own defence tenfold
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Battle(Doragon(p))   Battle(Doragon(p)) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 13, 2010 4:14 pm

"Tsh, it doesn't matter, your looking at a Johto Champion winner!", he yelled as he returned his pokemon . "It's time, go Ani, and Hymn!", he said as a Meganium and Mothim came out.
"Quick, Hymn, use Hidden Power, Ani, use Petal Dance!", he yelled as they followed through, targeting Probopass
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Battle(Doragon(p))   Battle(Doragon(p)) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 13, 2010 4:28 pm

Both Attacks hit, and the Combine dforce would have been enough to take it down if it wasn't for the Defence increase
"Use Thunderbolt and Magnet Bomb" he called. Magnezone fired Lightningbolts at Mothim while Probopass ent it's three 'Mini Noses' flying at Meganium
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Battle(Doragon(p))   Battle(Doragon(p)) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 13, 2010 4:44 pm

"Hymn, use Protect!", he said as Mothim protected herself. Ani dodged and used Petal Dance again.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Battle(Doragon(p))   Battle(Doragon(p)) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 13, 2010 4:50 pm

Probopass was hit and fainted this time
"No Matter, keeo thoose Blasts going" said Guy. He checked his watch "Oh No..." he said to himself "I only have Seven Minutes and Thiry Two Seconds Left, give it all you've got" he called as Magnezone increased the strength of it's Attacks
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Battle(Doragon(p))   Battle(Doragon(p)) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 13, 2010 4:53 pm

"Furnace, come back out!", he yelled as returned Hymn and sent out a Monferno. "Furnace, use Flame Wheel, Ani, use Sunny Day!", he yelled as the Flame Wheel was powered up greatly.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Battle(Doragon(p))   Battle(Doragon(p)) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 13, 2010 4:55 pm

The Increased power of the Attack and the Type advantage was enough to take out Magnezone, despite the Defence of Reflect
"No...Way" said Guy "I...I wasn't capable...Three Minutes and Eleven Seconds..." he said, dropping to his knees "OH MAN Venus is gonna do Crazy things to me now" he said
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Battle(Doragon(p))   Battle(Doragon(p)) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 13, 2010 4:58 pm

"Now, I hope you learned something." "Messng with Pokemon is not quite right."

"Next time you do, I'll fine your group." "Run, flee, I'll get more victories soon!"

He said as he ran off.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Battle(Doragon(p))   Battle(Doragon(p)) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 13, 2010 5:02 pm

"Oh man Oh man Oh man Oh man" sid Guy repeatedly, not listening to what paul said "What's gonna happen Now, I Know that Venus has the potential to Kill me...But she can do even worse that that OH MAN" he said
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle(Doragon(p))   Battle(Doragon(p)) - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Battle(Doragon(p))
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3