HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I have arrived

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Mazzei
Location : Ooooh you know that one place...yeah that spot in whatchamacallit? Remember? Oh come on, it's right off of that funky looking road out in the middle of BFE. Yeah you remember

I have arrived Empty
PostSubject: I have arrived   I have arrived H6Q0F8zSun Mar 29, 2015 5:12 am

Indeed I have and you can call me Mazzei, Mazz, or even Maz to those who are too lazy to add in the extra z xD. Anyway I've had quite a lot of experience in Rping but never really a pokemon rp soooo I'm curious! I'm a social person and you'll probably find me in the chat box a lot, either talking or lurking in the shadows. I look forward to rping with you guys and gals so I'll see you out there after I create my char. I aim to continue to better my rping skill and look forward to the challenges of being a pokemon trainer ^^. For you more experienced Rpers, I look forward to any challenge to keep up with your posts xD. As long as my muse holds out I'll be good ^^. On a side note I happen to be a very good listener so if you ever want to shoot a pm my way to just talk and what not feel free. Anyway that's me, feel free to ask any questions or just come on by and say hello~
Leo
Leo

I have arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have arrived   I have arrived H6Q0F8zTue Mar 31, 2015 11:12 pm

Hey welcome
I am leo a moderator on the site :)
I hope you have a fun time and if you dont understand something feel free to contact me by pm or cb or ask another mod :)
have fun :D
Leo, moderator

I have arrived
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1