HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Viridan Academy (SIgn up Revamped and reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

Viridan Academy (SIgn up Revamped and reboot) Empty
PostSubject: Viridan Academy (SIgn up Revamped and reboot)   Viridan Academy (SIgn up Revamped and reboot) H6Q0F8zWed Jan 21, 2015 9:28 pm

Welcome to the secret Ganjinka viridian Academy, where gajinkas of every type and sort come together to learn about the humans, Pokémon, there abilities, application, and the art of concealment so they can go explore the human world with out threat of being made fun of or bullied. Here though every character get's to have a Pokémon companion of there own choosing. Lately though there have been an increase in Gajinkas made through human science such as our head professor's Silver and Arcainine. (there trainer's of mine so the only thing that applies here everything up to pokemon)

Now why not tell me about your self.

Rules
No Godmoding
No OP char's
Limited shinnies
No legendaries, unless you send me the application in the Pm and I approve it
You made of a move you created as long as it's not a one hit KO move
and all PWRPG Rules
Companions require character sheet as well
but Companion's can have a character sheet from another role-play as long as it cover's the information needed.
Character forum
Name:
Alias:
History:
Abilities/move's:
Appearance:
Other:

My character's
Name: Argento
Alias: K9
Abilities/move's:  
Move set:
Argent can shape shift into two other eeveelution's
Ghost eveevelution:
Shadow eevee:
Persona: Argento is a smart individual who think's of clever way's to get out of situation's quickly. He's also aggressive and is not afraid to get into a fight.  Since his father Silver is co head master with his uncle he tries to live up to there reputation by being the leader of the group that ransacks small village's for supplies for the school.
History: Argento was born from his father Silver and his late mother Rose, since he was left with just his father he spent a lot of time at the school.  He can really only remember being in the school for quite sometime in till he started to sit in classes instead of sitting in his father study.  He was a quick learner and by the age of 13 he was the best fighter in the school.  Once he hit the age of 15 when student's chose what they want to do to help the school till they leave he chose the Vandals, the group that ransack town's and villages for supplies.  At the Age of 16 he is leader of his own section called the Pack because most of them are dog Pokémon.
History: Argento was born from his father Silver and his late mother Rose, since he was left with just his father he spent a lot of time at the school.  He can really only remember being in the school for quite sometime in till he started to sit in classes instead of sitting in his father study.  He was a quick learner and by the age of 13 he was the best fighter in the school.  Once he hit the age of 15 when student's chose what they want to do to help the school till they leave he chose the Vandals, the group that ransack town's and villages for supplies.  At the Age of 16 he is leader of his own section called the Pack because most of them are dog Pokémon.
Appearance:  
Argento:
Other: Son of Silver, Grandson of Archinine, has a thing for other males but denies it
Pokémon companion:
K9's companion:

Last edited by K9 on Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:52 pm; edited 10 times in total
Snow*Destiny
Snow*Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Viridan Academy (SIgn up Revamped and reboot)   Viridan Academy (SIgn up Revamped and reboot) H6Q0F8zWed Jan 21, 2015 10:37 pm

What about your character? Are you using the same one as the old topic? Also, may I just use the ones that I signed up for in the other RP topic? I'll just copy and paste them here, if we can use more than one.

~Edit~ Nevermind~
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Viridan Academy (SIgn up Revamped and reboot)   Viridan Academy (SIgn up Revamped and reboot) H6Q0F8zWed Jan 21, 2015 10:40 pm

you can use as many as you like but you must post for them and I'd rather you use my form to sign up with but you can use the same character but fill out the information in my form and no I'm not using a the same char I revamped everything
Snow*Destiny
Snow*Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Viridan Academy (SIgn up Revamped and reboot)   Viridan Academy (SIgn up Revamped and reboot) H6Q0F8zWed Jan 21, 2015 10:51 pm

Here are my characters. Not using Lady Blume this time
Oh, and Alias for all of them is:
Alias: Snow*Destiny

Seishin and Tekina:

Shinwateki:

Taiyō:
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Viridan Academy (SIgn up Revamped and reboot)   Viridan Academy (SIgn up Revamped and reboot) H6Q0F8zWed Jan 21, 2015 10:57 pm

accepted,

Agreed to reveal more of there histories in RP
Snow*Destiny
Snow*Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Viridan Academy (SIgn up Revamped and reboot)   Viridan Academy (SIgn up Revamped and reboot) H6Q0F8zWed Jan 21, 2015 10:58 pm

Yay! I look forward to this :) And yes, of course, all of them will reveal more to their histories in the RP.
-Thunder
-Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Viridan Academy (SIgn up Revamped and reboot)   Viridan Academy (SIgn up Revamped and reboot) H6Q0F8zFri Jan 23, 2015 11:41 am

We're re-storing this?
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Viridan Academy (SIgn up Revamped and reboot)   Viridan Academy (SIgn up Revamped and reboot) H6Q0F8zSat Jan 24, 2015 6:50 pm

Name: Luna
Alias: N/a
Persona: Luna isn't the brightest lightbulb in the bunch, but she is a relatively good fighter. She's a little short tempered and gets angered easily, especially if someone threatens her friends. She can be depressed at times as well.

History: Luna lost her mother at a young age and had been living with her dad since then. She had seen her mother's death herself and won't ever forget that day. Luna and her dad traveled for some time until recently; her father sent her to school so she could work on getting along with others and her social skills.

Abilities/moves: Tail Whip, Sand Attack, Confusion, Quick Attack, Swift, Psychic, Helping Hand, Protect, Fake tears, Attract

Appearance: https://i.servimg.com/u/f38/18/42/66/43/tumblr10.jpg

Other: Luna likes both genders, but has a slight preference for girls.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Viridan Academy (SIgn up Revamped and reboot)   Viridan Academy (SIgn up Revamped and reboot) H6Q0F8zSat Jan 24, 2015 7:30 pm

accepted, and yes evenia has be inactive for sometime before I put this one up so I figured it died even if she say's other wise.
-Thunder
-Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Viridan Academy (SIgn up Revamped and reboot)   Viridan Academy (SIgn up Revamped and reboot) H6Q0F8zTue Jan 27, 2015 10:49 am

Ah. Is it okay if I join this one as well?
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Viridan Academy (SIgn up Revamped and reboot)   Viridan Academy (SIgn up Revamped and reboot) H6Q0F8zTue Jan 27, 2015 5:32 pm

yes as long as you fill out the required form
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Viridan Academy (SIgn up Revamped and reboot)   Viridan Academy (SIgn up Revamped and reboot) H6Q0F8zWed Feb 11, 2015 6:40 am

Mind if I join the re-make?
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Viridan Academy (SIgn up Revamped and reboot)   Viridan Academy (SIgn up Revamped and reboot) H6Q0F8zWed Feb 11, 2015 9:19 pm

nope but you must use my char forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Viridan Academy (SIgn up Revamped and reboot)   Viridan Academy (SIgn up Revamped and reboot) H6Q0F8z

Viridan Academy (SIgn up Revamped and reboot)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1