HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Dragon Kurai

Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 08, 2014 5:34 am

Noivern continued to play with Steven's pokemon while she lifted her head and looked up at him. "Didn't know? Alexandra was covered in a bloodstain from the attack... The force and proximity necessary for that was minimal," she told him, explaining a bit further than Alex would've wanted to herself. "But you are right, it cannot be changed... But if I meet the leader again, I will do equal the damage he has caused her." Alex didn't seem to mind the threat; it just meant taht her pokemon were loyal and caring towards her.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 08, 2014 5:39 am

Steven nodded "As I said, I don't know the whole story" he said, he ignored the threat pokemon had made in total, it's common for pokemon to make threats to protect their trainer "Well, no matter" Knight continued playing
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 08, 2014 5:41 am

Alex rubbed the back of her head for a moment, looking to her pokemon playing with Steven's still. "So what should we do," she asked. "Since it seems you've already been training a bit... To be honest I'm a little hungry."
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 08, 2014 5:44 am

"I wouldn't mind a little bit of food, and I'm getting kind of tired of these berries" he says, all the other pokemon come over and the two little ones decided to join in on playing with Knight and Noivern, each of them giggling "Haunter" Creeps said with a smile on his face
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 08, 2014 5:47 am

Noivern stopped playing with the pokemon after a few minutes of doing so, the pokemon telling the small group that they could play later. "Food sounds fine to me," she told the two that were talking. Alex crawled onto the pokemon's back, her looking to Steven. "If you'd like, you could recall your pokemon and we could fly into town," she told him, her pokemon holding her up; it was clear the pokemon was really strong.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 08, 2014 5:51 am

Steven nodded "Alright" he returns his pokemon to their pokeballs and hitched a ride on the Noivern "I'm ready when you two are"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 08, 2014 5:53 am

Alex didn't really have to say anything. Having a light connection to her trainer mentally, noivern immediately took off when they were both prepared and Steven was too. The pokemon flew quickly, landing in front of the pokemon center since that was really the only building that stayed the same town-by-town. "Well, here we are," she told Steven. It had taken a little time, but they were there, the girl getting off of her pokemon, the pokemon having started flapping her wings gently to stretch them a bit from the soaring.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 08, 2014 5:59 am

Steven jumps off of the pokemon, he took a quick look around for where would be the best place to eat, which has to be the pokemon center, he walked over to the door and opened it for the two "after you two"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 08, 2014 6:02 am

Alex looked to Steven being kind to them by holding the door open. They weren't going to take that respect for granted. "Thank you," she spoke, her pokemon following suite as they entered the building. A nurse was at the front desk, a door beside that desk leading to a larger room where the two woudl be able to order something to eat. Alex snuck a glance to the clock, wondering how late it was (you can say that).
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 08, 2014 6:08 am

(8:00 PM)
Steven walks over to the larger door and holds it open for them to the restaurant inside "Smells good, a much better meal then my normal meal" he says with a chuckle, it was a small joke for him
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 08, 2014 6:09 am

Alex caught a waft of the scents that were coming from the room. The trainer walked into the room with her pokemon, cooks working up a light sweat continuously cooking one dish right after another... And what made things a little more hysterical was that it was getting late and they were sitll working hard.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 08, 2014 6:15 am

Steven walked up to the desk to order a table for 4 and 3 extra plates for the littler ones, he ordered himself a salad and for his pokemon four different things for his pokemon.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 08, 2014 6:17 am

Alex looked to the menu that was available in the center. She didn't have much of an idea as per what she wanted, but she eventually ordered a salad and a bit of food for noivern. "I won't order food for my other pokemon," she told Steven. "Since she's still asleep... I know she is." The cooks then started cooking, one pointing them to an open table they could sit at.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 08, 2014 6:20 am

Steven questioned what the other pokemon was, but decided to ignore it. He guided them all to their table, he let out all his pokemon, and Creeps pulls the seat out, not like it'd matter, he doesn't sit anyways
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 08, 2014 6:22 am

Alex sat at the table, her noivern sitting beside her. The pokemon sat without much of a fuss and leaned against the chair, looking to her friend's wound. "You should change it after this meal," she urged. "So it doesn't get infected..." Alex only nodded gently as she laid her head on the table a bit. She was hiding something on her mind, though she could also be tired.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 08, 2014 6:28 am

Steven sat at the table and looked at all of them "So, what conversation should we have while we wait here?" He says, sitting there and saying nothing the whole time could become awkward, but he wouldn't mind if no one wanted to talk about anything
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 08, 2014 6:30 am

Alex lifted her head a bit after Steven spoke about having a discussion. "I'm not quite sure what I could discuss," she spoke, though noivern quickly shook her own head. "What about the nightmares... The ones about your parents..." The trainer then looked to her pokemon, the two seeming to lock eyes in a mental discussion temporarily. Alex eventually turend her head back. "My parents are dead," she told Steven.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 08, 2014 6:36 am

Steven sat there and sighed "Not at all what I was expecting, sorry to hear that" he says, that sentence definitely made things slightly awkward, she just outright said, there wasn't much hesitation at all.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 08, 2014 6:40 am

Alex coudl tell the difference between her response and Steven's. She was flat-out okay with it, but he seemed to sigh and speak about surprise. "It's nothing that'd I'd talk about over a meal," she spoke. "But... it's just something you need to know... Noivern has raised me for years."
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 08, 2014 6:46 am

Steven looked at Alex "If you feel like you had to tell me, then I understand" he said, he decided to just grin just raise the mood a little bit.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 08, 2014 6:48 am

Alex smiled gently. She was glad that he seemed to be so understanding of her reasons for him to know, though if she had any was beyond her abilities of thought for that moment. It wasn't much longer before hte food was brought out, each trainer and pokemon getting their respective order. Alex had her plate a little bit away from noivern's, but they were close enough together so each could easily reach their food. "So where did you come from," she asked Steven after taking a bite of her food. "What of your hometown? How long have you been travelling?" She was trying to make a light discussion about where he had come from and the plans that he had for the future.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 08, 2014 6:54 am

"I came from the not so well known Decolore Island, more specifically, Capacia Island. How long I've traveled... it hasn't even been a year yet actually. I mainly only started traveling so I could see much more of the world" Steven says "Where did you use to live?" he asks in a softer voice as trying not to bring up any bad memories.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 08, 2014 11:18 pm

"I wish that I could honestly tell you," Alex spoke to Steven, giving him a light sigh. "I couldn't point out to you a specific town... Like earlier, noivern raised me. My parents are deceased, so I was ultimately just left to die by the rest of the people... Or so I assume." "I found her under a tree," noivern told Steven. "Haven't let her leave my sight since... Well, if I'm not in my pokeball she won't anyway." The trainer looked over to the pokemon, the two starting to laugh a bit as though they had told each other a joke in their minds.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 08, 2014 11:36 pm

"I see" he says, he takes a bite of his salad 'her life seems so dark, yet she doesn't have much of problem with it, that's a good skill to live on... I'm glad I feel like I could ask her anything about her past, even though I will just let her tell what me what she wants me tell.' He thinks to himself, taking another bite, not remembering there's a nearby pokemon that uses telepathy
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 08, 2014 11:42 pm

Noivern didn't necessarily hear Steven because he was only thinking to himself; it wasn't like he was trying to communicate with her. It wasn't much longer after the trainer and pokemon locked eyes that her and Alex turned and looked back to Steven. "So tell me... Those four pokemon from earlier; are they the only ones you have?"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 1. The Journey of Johto
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next