HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warriors after the experiments (Rp)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

Warriors after the experiments (Rp) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors after the experiments (Rp)   Warriors after the experiments (Rp) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 08, 2014 10:57 pm

there waiting for me and leo to post I think
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Warriors after the experiments (Rp)   Warriors after the experiments (Rp) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 7:53 am

Oh, I see. That makes sense.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Warriors after the experiments (Rp)   Warriors after the experiments (Rp) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 09, 2014 5:28 pm

Blazekit as he noticed that his brother let out some kind of battlycry. He wasn't sure what it was but he laughed even harder when he noticed that his brother sometimes fell down. He now charged and tried to tackle his little brother as he looked at him trying to be able to pin him down and tell him that he would have won
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Warriors after the experiments (Rp)   Warriors after the experiments (Rp) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 10, 2014 1:48 am

Flamekit laughed. "ok, ok I give up Blazestar you win." He said. A few other cat's walked in with freshkill and laid in the pile. "mmmm, mouse." he said as he walked to the freshkill pile.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors after the experiments (Rp)   Warriors after the experiments (Rp) - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Warriors after the experiments (Rp)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2