HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BOOM! I'M BACK DUMMY!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Stocking Anarchy
Stocking Anarchy

BOOM! I'M BACK DUMMY! Empty
PostSubject: BOOM! I'M BACK DUMMY!   BOOM! I'M BACK DUMMY! H6Q0F8zFri Oct 03, 2014 9:18 pm

After spending many hours playing TF2, I finally come back and see the world how it was meant to be seen. Going to the shop to buy MOAR HATS!!! Yeah, I'm back and I'm in full Team Fortress 2 mode. Expect me to be on a lot more frequently.
EDIT: I wanna change my username again. How do I do that?

Last edited by Latias on Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleting profanity. This is a site for all ages, please be weary of what you say.)
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: BOOM! I'M BACK DUMMY!   BOOM! I'M BACK DUMMY! H6Q0F8zSun Oct 05, 2014 4:05 am

You ask an admin.

I quite frankly find that little strikethrough sentence of yours crude and classless, however. It's nice to have a member back and active frequently, but please conduct yourself better from now on.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: BOOM! I'M BACK DUMMY!   BOOM! I'M BACK DUMMY! H6Q0F8zSun Oct 05, 2014 6:23 pm

The latter part of the message has been deleted, and welcome back~ As for name changes, there's a thread for it located here.
Stocking Anarchy
Stocking Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: BOOM! I'M BACK DUMMY!   BOOM! I'M BACK DUMMY! H6Q0F8zSun Nov 09, 2014 5:11 pm

Thanks.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BOOM! I'M BACK DUMMY!   BOOM! I'M BACK DUMMY! H6Q0F8z

BOOM! I'M BACK DUMMY!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1