HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Five Nights at Freddy's: The Golden Manipulator

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eveinia
Eveinia

Five Nights at Freddy's: The Golden Manipulator  Empty
PostSubject: Five Nights at Freddy's: The Golden Manipulator    Five Nights at Freddy's: The Golden Manipulator  H6Q0F8zFri Sep 12, 2014 9:38 pm

Okay, so I believe that Golden Freddy was an experiment, alright? He was made to make the world a better place, but instead making it a living hell. I believe that he can control the other animals (Freddy, Foxy, Bonnie, and Chica) and make them do what he wants. And that's kill the night guards, And I believe that he was behind the five kids' deaths, having taken over a night guard, who killed the kids, or told the human to kill him. Whichever works. Or that the other four saw the murder take place, which is why they go after the night guard. Whichever reason you want to believe is fine, I suppose.

I still believe that Golden Freddy (or Goldy as I call him), can control the other four and make them do what he wants. And that's what will happen in this RP.

If anyone would like to join, that be great! You can be any character(s) you want to be from the game. OCs are allowed as well. For OCs:

Human OCs:

Name:

Personality:

History:

Other:

Picture:

For things that are like Freddy and the gang:

Name:

Fur:

Personality:

History:

Other:

Pic:

Once done, we'll beginning RPing, okay?
-Thunder
-Thunder

Five Nights at Freddy's: The Golden Manipulator  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's: The Golden Manipulator    Five Nights at Freddy's: The Golden Manipulator  H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 8:58 am

This still active, or is it dead?

Five Nights at Freddy's: The Golden Manipulator
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1