HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elemental Superhumans RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

Elemental Superhumans RP  Empty
PostSubject: Elemental Superhumans RP    Elemental Superhumans RP  H6Q0F8zSat Aug 23, 2014 1:00 am

Ken was walking home from school. It was an ordinary day being made from of be cause he was a mutant, staying to himself and helping others who needed it. It was his normal routine since the day he was shocked by his AC. He sat on a bus bench and waited for the shuttled bus where he would have to gt off in 3 blocks then take a subway to where he lived. Ken looked around enjoying the sun.

Luke was on walking along the rooftops. Doing his thing. He seemed evil and sometimes he was but really he did both good and bad things. e looked around. He saw his robot dog Shadow slowly making his way toward him. "I should fix his motor and oil his gears later." he said to himself. He pressed a button on the side of his helmet and listened to the police scanners.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Superhumans RP    Elemental Superhumans RP  H6Q0F8zSat Aug 23, 2014 1:32 am

Miles was casually walking home from work heading through hustle and bustle on the sidewalk that is the daily commute but of course he couldn't complain because though he was just one he still contributed to the pain that it was. Miles had his headphones on of course as, it was his one true retreat from reality: Music. A set of various artist's music playing through them to help keep his cool through the stress of his new found mutant powers to control and bend the air to his will.

Miles then proceeded on to head down the stairs to the subway that he needed to take home which was able to get him easily near enough to walk it comfortably that way he could finally get changed out of his suit and tie and into his more casual wear which he could feel better in and work out what he was gonna do for the rest of the day which would probably just be going for a run on the rooftops and training his new powers so that he could properly perfect control over them or at least to some extent which would make his life that bit more bearable.

Miles then took his seat on the subway tapping his foot to the beat of his music as, the subway passed through many different stations. Watching people who boarded the train and disembarked it because he found that it was interesting to see the sort of people that lived lives parallel to his without ever overlapping or talking to each other yet could still process in a way that benefited each other indirectly. Miles wanted to contribute to that and give back to those who helped him a long the way without meaning to. From there Miles' journey home just continued waiting for his stop to come.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Superhumans RP    Elemental Superhumans RP  H6Q0F8zSun Aug 24, 2014 4:31 am

Jonathon anxiously paced back and forth on the platform. He needed to get away from the city. What better place to do that but the end of the line. Sure, there was always the chance that he could cause some sort of violent electrical surge and blow up the whole train...but the odds of that happening were slim...right? The train pulled up and he stepped on. He could feel the hum of all of the electricity powering it the moment he stepped on, and he knew it would be worse once they started moving. "Keep it under control...Just a few stops..." He muttered to himself as he put himself in a corner away from any sort of signs or speakers. This was going to be a long and uncomfortable ride for him, he just hoped it wouldn't be that way for the other passengers.
Trivh
Trivh

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Superhumans RP    Elemental Superhumans RP  H6Q0F8zSun Aug 24, 2014 5:13 am

Alex whistled as he carried his black guitar case on his back. The jingle of change rang from his pocket from his profits of today. He smiled a bit as he pulled out a cigarette from his pocket. A guilty pleasure of his after he had "mutated", as other people had called it. The only real problem he ran into the first few days after this occurrence had happened was that most things that he could carry disintegrated into a pile of ash. He had fiddled around with his powers a bit and finally learned not to turn everything that he touched into a small heap of ash. Alex put it in his mouth and pulled out his Zippo lighter.  He casually flicked back the cap of the lighter and tried to light the cig. He expected a sensation of sweet release, but instead got a disappointing hiss. Alex tried a couple more times, but the same disappointing results. He sighed dejectedly and put the lighter back into his pocket. He stopped in front of the train station, and decided the best course of action was to try and find someone who had a light. Maybe he would hop on the train to get home, too (if he had the money, he thought to himself.)
He entered the station, and looked around for a bit. It was eerily empty. The one person he did come across was a bum who said to get ****ing lost. He walked towards the main platform, purchased a ticket, and decided to wait there until the train came. Finally, the train eased into the station and he hopped on. Alex noted two other people standing in the car. He didn't exactly want to get involved with other people, but he decided to ask them if they had a light. It's not like he had anything else better to do. Alex walked up to the green haired guy. He looked like a college student.
"Um... hey, you. Do either of you have a light?" Alex asked awkwardly with a smile and pointed at his cigarette. He wanted to facepalm over his pathetic sentence and motions, but he kept his composure.

Last edited by Trivh on Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Superhumans RP    Elemental Superhumans RP  H6Q0F8zSun Aug 24, 2014 11:16 am

At that moment a ticket inspector began walking down the subway car stopping at each of the passengers to check their tickets, she then asked Miles for his ticket. Miles felt around for it eventually locating it in his upper right breast pocket handing it over to the ticket inspector; who placed it into a machine before giving it back. Miles accepted it and put it back straight away in his pocket, he looked up at the rolling digital station announcements and calculated that he was only another 2/3 stops away from his apartment depending on which way he wanted to walk from the station as both stops were relatively near. The ticket inspector continued her patrol down the car, Miles watching her out of interest.

Soon the ticket inspector stopped at another, younger gentleman
(Jonathon) on the train with green hair and glasses who seemed somewhat fidgety for one reason or another. The ticket inspector went on to ask him "Ticket please sir" holding out her left hand towards him and awaiting what she needed to be able to go on with her day. Miles looked to the younger man and noticed that something was wrong but, he didn't want to be impertinent and jump to conclusions but, still he watched out of curiosity trying to think of what could possibly be wrong.

The guy with the green hair looked at Alex and smiled
"Yeah sure here" he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small blue and green lighter holding it up to Alex's cigarette before lighting it for him. He went on to say "So, then where you headed? I'm just waiting for for my train home. I only live like 5 stops away. Is that a guitar, you play? what sort of things do you play? You know I play a little bit of guitar too have done since first day of college and I'm not too shabby you know? Right?" trying to be friendly as, that was the strangers way although he could be seen as overly friendly and a little bit chatty at times as this was beginning to become obvious.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Superhumans RP    Elemental Superhumans RP  H6Q0F8zSun Aug 24, 2014 4:17 pm

Ken rushed on bumping the conductor. He when he noticed who it was He flashed her a kind of card that the school gave the students. It gave the students free fare. Ken stood up and helped the conductor up. "sorry the bus that get's me here was late." he said. He smiled warmly. Ken went to one of those fancy boarding school but the apartments for the school was on the other side of the town. He leaned against the pole as the subway is just about to leave.

Luke walked on to it shadow close behind him. He knew some would complain but at that point he would deal with it as he sees fit.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Superhumans RP    Elemental Superhumans RP  H6Q0F8zSun Aug 24, 2014 7:13 pm

Eve flashed the same kind of student card that Ken had shown to the Train attendant. Of course she was no longer a student, however the free subway fair would always outweigh any regret she felt over stealing the card. After showing off her right of passage, something else in the train had caught her attention. She looked over to witness a man borrowing the flames of a lighter. She stood from her seat and moved herself over towards where the event was taking place. She resituated herself playfully close to the older man who had the lighter.
"You need a light huh?" She asked the man with the now lit cigarette. Without waiting for a reply she lashed a hand out resting it underneath of the cigarette. With a flick of her fingers a fire sparked at her tips, licking at the underside of the tobacco filled paper. Eve didn't let up until the white stick had combust itself into a sparkler of flames. Eve let out a giggle as she let her back meld into the back of the chair. She occupied herself by flicking the fire in her finger tips a few more times before looking back at the other two. "So where are the bunch of you headed?" She asked, acting as if her display of fire was a common thing.
Trivh
Trivh

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Superhumans RP    Elemental Superhumans RP  H6Q0F8zSun Aug 24, 2014 9:34 pm

Alex frowned a bit, his cigarette now ruined. He spit it out and ground it into the floor. He wasn't sure if he wanted to talk to people, particularly ones who decided to ruin his cigarettes. However, he figured that he should maintain an appearance. He did raise an eyebrow though. The girl shouldn't be this liberal with her powers, especially considering that it would generally cause fear in a 'normal' person, he thought to himself. He decided not to bother with her logic for the moment, and answered her question instead. "Going home," he said flatly while twirling around a strand of hair. "And yourself?" he asks with a hint of displeasure in his voice.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Superhumans RP    Elemental Superhumans RP  H6Q0F8zWed Aug 27, 2014 9:48 pm

Jonathon was getting antsier. More people were on the train. He carefully handed the conductor his ticket and then shoved it back into his pocket as soon as he could. He ignored the guy who asked him about a cigarette. He had no idea the extent of his powers and wasn't sure if even opening his mouth could set them off. Then he saw a girl just make fire with her hands. She had powers, and she had them under control. Jonathon left his spot in the corner and made his way to her. "How did you do that?" He asked, speaking quickly. "Not the fire, keeping it under control that is. Can you teach me how you do that?"
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Superhumans RP    Elemental Superhumans RP  H6Q0F8zThu Aug 28, 2014 1:29 am

Eve turned towards the questioning boy. Her ego deflated as she came to the realization that what he had said mean that he had a power much like hers. With her sense of individuality missing she let out a deep sigh. She snapped her fingers once more, letting the fire dance between herself and the mans face, changing his eyes to a dark red tint. Eve smiled once again the fire comforting her in a way nobody else could.
"Hmm." She thought out loud. I may be able to help you, however it'll cost you.~" Her tone changing to that of a mocking pleasure. She shut her index finger up against her thumb, extinguishing any sign of the life filled flames that had previously been there. "But if your not comfortable with your powers, here probably wouldn't be the best place to see what you've got. "If your not in a hurry, we could stop by my house and practice in the peace and quite of there." She said jokingly. If anything she could possibly get a free meal out of this. "And if your curious." She toyed, scooting ever closer to the older man, yet looking at the younger man with the Cigarette that she had been talking to moments ago. "The two of you can tag along as well, make it a party." Eve almost jumped to her feet with excitement, clapping her hands together for effect.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Superhumans RP    Elemental Superhumans RP  H6Q0F8zThu Aug 28, 2014 1:51 am

Miles looked over and frowned being this open about having their powers would just make them a target they should really be more careful. He then stopped looking at them for a second and looked at the roof; he wasn't sure if he was being paranoid or if he'd actually heard a noise up there. He then shrugged it off thinking to himself `the train's going too fast for anything to actually be up there` he then proceeded on to move closer to the gathering group and whispered to the clearly anxious kid "Hey I wouldn't be so, open about what you can do some people..." He looked around the train before, returning his view to the boy "Aren't so keen on it let's just say but, if you do need some help let me know and I'll be more than happy to" he then reached into his left pocket and pulled out a business card with his name and number on it so, that the boy could contact him, quietly he put it in the boy's pocket and leaned back as, the train got nearer to his stop but, was starting to go a little bit slower for some reason.

"Is it just me or is there something weird going on with this train?" Miles asked the anxious and fidgety boy. Looking around he saw a mysterious pair of shadows move along the wall outside the train which caused him to get up and move towards the door where he stood waiting to get to the next station where he could check it out properly unsure of how long exactly this train ride would really become.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Superhumans RP    Elemental Superhumans RP  H6Q0F8zFri Aug 29, 2014 1:14 am

The train jerked to a halt and, the lights went out. Ken took his phone out sapped the light from it and expanded it to light the whole train car. there was a small black blip it was the shadowy figure of Luke and his robot dog. "put that out boy before you get us all killed." He said. He smothered the edges with the growing shadows it was a bit of an effort to smother out Kens light but it was due able. "Moments later the doors were pried open and in stepped some men with a skull on the sleeves and the word muties crossed out on the back.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Superhumans RP    Elemental Superhumans RP  H6Q0F8zTue Sep 02, 2014 12:30 am

Miles had been near the floor and the minute he saw the people approaching the train he moved into the shadows grabbing at his bag from over his shoulder and carefully putting on his mask to ensure they didn't see who he actually was. He then stayed in the shadow's watching the Muties whatever they were as, they got on the train; slowly and silently Miles began moving in. Once close enough he waited for the last person to get on the train and grabbed him dragging him into the shadows where he used his ability to manipulate the wind to force wind into his mouth so, it would go through his head and cause him to become unconscious once he laid the Mutie on the floor he slowly let the other Elemental Superhuman's see him putting his finger to his lips he tried to get them to be quiet so, that they could stay safe. He then returned to the shadows and crouched down sending a current of wind along the floor with some considerable force to try and knock them down and give the others a window to escape without being seen.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Superhumans RP    Elemental Superhumans RP  H6Q0F8zTue Sep 02, 2014 3:42 am

Jonathon had no idea how to react. He could feel his powers begin to grow in proportion to his nervousness in the current situation. These people were hunting for Muties and, apparently, he was a mutie. He saw the guy get people off the train and knock himself out. He couldn't do it though. "Guys...I can't make any promises of what happens next...Get behind me." He could feel the sparks surging across his body. Then electricity shot out of his hands and whole body in front of him. Not aimed, just a sudden surge of electricity that shot across the train in the general direction of the attackers. "Whoa..." Jonathon said, feeling suddenly exhausted and collapsing to the floor and blacking out.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Superhumans RP    Elemental Superhumans RP  H6Q0F8z

Elemental Superhumans RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1