HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Leosan
Leosan

The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1)   The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 08, 2014 2:57 am

Conan gave a sigh, "you guys are useless, it's been on the news for three days now a white platinum knight armor with a white diamond in its center." he said giving a sigh, "did everyone get their baggage?"
Konor Salaheim
Konor Salaheim

PostSubject: Re: The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1)   The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 08, 2014 3:18 am

"Hey, I've only been here for an hour, tops!" I say, getting progressivly annoyed at this snooty kid trying to sound smart. "Do you think I watch British news?"

"Who are you two? First off, actually," I say, steaming as I turn to look at Conan. "First off, Why on Earth would this YK person invite both you and me? We are NOTHING alike! Secondly, why me? I mean, I've never even CONCIDERED Britan, much less know someone who lives here. How on Earth would YK know me? And thirdly," I say, drawing the attention of passers-by but not caring, and turning to the catguy. "What even ARE you?! Why you? Aggrhhh~"

Well, that wasn't very smart. Now I have people looking at me while I'm having an episode. Calm down, calm down, calm do-No! Yell more, release your emotions, express yourself in the only way you can! Stop this! Your parents, Tim! Think of your parents!

While having this internal struggle, I walk out of the airport, and down a dirt road. I don't watch where I'm going, but I don't care. I just need somewhere to cool off.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1)   The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 09, 2014 2:05 am

"I'm rune EX FBI and CIA agent along with many ex cops stuff and I'm a neko part cat half human, so I get distracted and annoyed easily." he said trailing off looking at an untied shoe string then whipped his attention back then he looked at where he was.
"I got this" Rune said running after him for a bit then pulled his dart gun aiming right for his head. remember it shoots lower then your pistol he said to himself.
Konor Salaheim
Konor Salaheim

PostSubject: Re: The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1)   The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 09, 2014 2:23 am

Hearing something behind me, I stop walking and turn. The cat-man is standing there with a gun pointed at my head.

Don't you dare! Don't you do it! He dares point a gun at me?! Well, I'll show him, he isn't the only one with a gun around here!

My survivor instinct kicks in, and I pull out my own gun, pointing it at my assailant, ready to paint the dirt road red and grey.

Don't! Godamnit, stop! You don't need more blood on your hands! Think! Drop the gun now! He aimed at me first! He deserves to be killed for such a cocky action. Besides, he'll still have 8 other lives. He's half human! Don't you dare fire! And he isn't even firing, just threatening. At most, just stay like this and keep him from firing. Finally, we can agree on something!

Standing stock-still, I watch, careful to see muscles tencing in his hand. He's too far to hit me without that gun, and he doesn't look like he's in a hurry to fire.
Leosan
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1)   The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 09, 2014 11:26 pm

"if either of you pull the trigger it won't fire." conan said ," the cat boy fired a shot and it's still in his hand, his dart gun can only fire one at a time or will need to get recocked (took this from basic knowledge of dart guns tranquilizers) as for you you didn't cock your gun and if either of you cock theirs..." conan pressed a switch on his shoe and a light glow appeared, "i'll kick you with a soccer ball. put both of your guns away before someone gets hurt..." he said a soccer ball didn't sound scary especially from a dwarf, but if conan hits anything with his power enhancing shoe it will fly like a bullet a can easily knock a strong man out. " so what do you say? "
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1)   The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 10, 2014 12:01 am

Rune grabbed the dart from his pocket spun his gun reloading it and cocking it in one swift motion then put it in it's holster. "look theres a reason this guy wants to see us and I'm curious on why now you can go but I dont think you'r gonna be welcomed in the U.S Mr Timothy wanted for several murders and thats a lot of bounty on your head your just lucky we're out of my jurisdiction that and I'm no longer a cop so.." he looked at a mouse that crossed in front of them tensed up wanting to run after it. "Mice taste good but not as good as fish." he said. turning around. "If your gonna shoot feel free to do it now Timothy".
Konor Salaheim
Konor Salaheim

PostSubject: Re: The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1)   The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 10, 2014 12:28 am

"You know," I say, holstering my own gun, slowly in case of one of them decide to fire. "Minus the mysterious YK guy inviting me, I thought this would be a holiday. You know, from doing the police's job for them, and then some. So then I could live, you know at all, and not just survive. But no."

Now that I am calm enough, I have a chance to look around. We three detectives stood in a clearing in a forest. The path I had been walking had long since disappeared. A crow decides to take off from a tree branch. Looking at the tops of the trees, at the sky beyond, I couldn't see any planes, or buildings, or anything.

"Umm, where are we?"
Leosan
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1)   The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 10, 2014 4:15 am

"i think we are in a park, there are many in london," conan said giving a sigh suddenly three white spheres fell from the sky exploding into a thick gas. conan couldn't see anything, however he soon screamed into pain when a red dart containing a liquid hit him in the back of the head. conan soon fainted. (he's not posioned)
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1)   The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 13, 2014 8:59 pm

Runes eas perked up as he tried to dodge as many darts as he can. he paused for a brief second to get to his pistol but was hit in the arm as he managed to pull it out and get off 3 shots he was shot twice more once in the chest and once more in the other arm. He fell on the ground with a thud.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1)   The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1) - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

The Case of Sun's diamond (chapter 1)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2