HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sign-up Station

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Konor Salaheim
Konor Salaheim

Sign-up Station Empty
PostSubject: Sign-up Station   Sign-up Station H6Q0F8zTue Aug 05, 2014 2:11 pm

My idea is if you add a sub-category to the roleplay section, where sign-up posts would go while the actual story would not, both will be a bit easier to navigate. I'm not sure how much clutter it might clean up, but I've seen a fair few sign up threads there, and finding what you are looking for would be slightly easier with those taken out.
Dragon Kurai

Sign-up Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign-up Station   Sign-up Station H6Q0F8zTue Aug 05, 2014 2:16 pm

Pokemon World RPG is a role-playing game mostly about the Pokemon universe. Anything in the off-topic areas of the forum isn't really something I'd have a primary focus on over, say, a rule malfunction or an inconsistency of information between templates and rules/ guidelines. The excess discussion forums, such as "Free Discussion" or "Forum Games" are really just provided as they are as that extra addition.

Despite this personal opinion though, I can give my light agreement towards having a "Sign-Up" subforum. It would makes things a bit easier, as would an "Archive" for older RPs that have either died out or bare no fruit from their time here on the forum (basically, RPs that weren't popular and didn't get much attention (thus dying out I suppose)). That's just my 1 opinion though.

EDIT: I wonder if the reason that the Forum Games subforum doesn't get much attention in regards to organization is because there are periods in which users sign-up and literally just post there or in Free Discussion. *chin scratch*
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Sign-up Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign-up Station   Sign-up Station H6Q0F8zTue Aug 05, 2014 8:06 pm

I don't see the harm in this, it'll keep things more organized and easy to find. It's an easy addition, and I wouldn't mind moving all current sign up threads to it~
Sponsored content

Sign-up Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign-up Station   Sign-up Station H6Q0F8z

Sign-up Station
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1