HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Second time's the charm!~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

Second time's the charm!~ - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second time's the charm!~   Second time's the charm!~ - Page 30 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 01, 2015 9:10 am

Twilight let out a second surprised murmur when a person walked in and handed them a box. She was tempted to look inside, but first things needed to come first. "I-I'm fine. You can go on ahead if you want." She offered; she was sure they had more serious injuries than she had, being inside longer than she was.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Second time's the charm!~   Second time's the charm!~ - Page 30 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 01, 2015 9:12 am

"We'll take longer to get cleaned up than you," Angel spoke to Twilight. "I have to assist Naga since he could go out at any point. You can quickly get in, clean up, and get out since you're one person."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Second time's the charm!~   Second time's the charm!~ - Page 30 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 01, 2015 9:45 am

"Ah, right." Made sense. Grabbing her bag, she made off towards a room. She quickly managed to locate the bathroom, not that it was hard task, and set to finding some clothes that didn't smell of smoke.

Fifteen minutes later, Twilight was padding out in socks, a spare skirt and a full sleeved shirt which were the only suitable things she could find. She didn't prefer skirts, but seeing that she had little other choice. Her other clothes found themselves soaking in a bucket, but she didn't think the others would protest much. "I'm done." She called, peeking into the room.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Second time's the charm!~   Second time's the charm!~ - Page 30 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 01, 2015 9:48 am

Angel turned her head to look over at Twilight. "Come on," she nudged Naga gently. "Time to get into a shower." She got him up and helped him over to the restroom. Luckily for them, their clothes weren't that bad off unlike Twilight's, the couple shutting the door. Angel's words yielded truth after an hour, and then two, passed without exit. "I see," Surge chuckled, the leader sitting upright on the counter beside the closed box the stranger had brought in upon the group's arrival. "So you all made it... How nice."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Second time's the charm!~   Second time's the charm!~ - Page 30 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 01, 2015 9:55 am

Twilight was dozing lightly; she didn't sleep deeply, but woke at regular intervals like felines. She snapped awake when Surge's voice rang out in what she hoped was a horrible nightmare. She'd grown to hate that man from the core of her heart. Her blue eyes grew icy yet again as she stared at him with subdued cold anger. "No thanks to you." She snapped. "What do you want?" She half contemplated striking out or throwing something at him, but knowing his disappearing tendencies, that wouldn't happen. She got to her feet, intending to take away the box which Surge seemed to be sticking to.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Second time's the charm!~   Second time's the charm!~ - Page 30 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 01, 2015 9:58 am

"That's quite an assumption to think I want something all the time," Surge spoke to Twilight. He got off the counter when she seemed ready to start walking towards the box, the leader keeping eye contact with the trainer. "I hope you enjoyed the explosions... I was hoping it'd kill you, but I guess that won't happen," he spoke to her, gesturing lightly as though the incident had been just a bit of a joke. "I did give your friend a concussion though... If he falls asleep he could fall into a coma... That'd be one of four."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Second time's the charm!~   Second time's the charm!~ - Page 30 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 01, 2015 10:09 am

Twilight tilted her head, confusion flowing into her. When she went towards the box, or more specifically towards where he was sitting, he got off and moved away. Was he really a ghost and preventing contact to justify that? In any case, she picked up the box and held it close, standing still for a moment, contemplating. What would he do if she went towards him again? The eye contact was making her uncomfortable and she broke it by looking down. She frowned. Four?

"Wait..." She gasped internally, causing her lungs to creak painfully. "You're...still involving Akina in this?" She ignored the comment on Naga; there was an if in it. So it had been him. She clenched her fist, letting her nails dig into her palm, making the pain restrict her.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Second time's the charm!~   Second time's the charm!~ - Page 30 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 01, 2015 10:13 am

"She was one of the group, wasn't she," Surge questioned Twilight. He stepped towards her. "And she's an eevee... Quite valuable to research if used appropriately." He chuckled lightly. "I suppose I should stick to getting rid of you and the other two first though." He then disappeared when the restroom door opened, Angel walking out with Naga. The latter seemed a bit more awake, though his forehead was still bleeding a bit. Angel had pressed a towel against it, having him hold it as she led him towards the sofa and got him sat down. "Twilight, do you have enough medical supplies to help his head," she asked worriedly. His arm seemed to be fine despite being burned a bit.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Second time's the charm!~   Second time's the charm!~ - Page 30 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 01, 2015 10:25 am

Twilight frowned, withholding a growl and the desire to strike the Gym leader. She took a step back simultaneously as Surge took one forward. What a creepy stalker. She whirled around, still slightly disturbed from Surge's encounter. "Medica--? Oh, right." She sheepishly fetched her bag and produced a first aid kit, it's once glossy white surface black and flaky. At least its contents were unharmed. She brought it closer and inspected his forehead. "Is that a cut? If it is, it has to be stitched. It isn't a bad wound, but it can bleed a lot."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Second time's the charm!~   Second time's the charm!~ - Page 30 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 01, 2015 10:30 am

"I don't think it's deep enough for stitches," Angel told Twilight, having Naga lower the towel. Luckily enough for him, it wasn't deep enough to require stitches, but it was really close. "It's not that large either... We were really lucky." "I... can't remember why it's lucky," Naga mumbled lightly to Twilight and Angel. "What happened exactly?" Angel sighed; it was a symptom of concussion: amnesia. "He likely won't remember the incident," she told Twilight. "Which is probably for the best." She looked over to the other trainer. "Where's Akina? I need to talk to her for a bit... I'll let you help him for now."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Second time's the charm!~   Second time's the charm!~ - Page 30 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 01, 2015 10:32 am

Twilight felt panic growing inside steadily. "So, he'll remember us, right?" She hesitantly picked out Akina's pokeball, which hadn't stopped waggling madly once since she was withdrawn in her spherical prison. "She's, uh, gone back to normal, you know."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Second time's the charm!~   Second time's the charm!~ - Page 30 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 01, 2015 10:39 am

"I know," Angel spoke to Twilight. She picked at the wiggling ball of fury, looking over to Naga after listening to Twilight's concern. "And he knows who we are; the amnesia usually just involves the incident." Naga looked up to Twilight then. "Could you tell me what happened Twilight," he asked, Angel letting Akina out of her ball, snatching her up in her arms since she would probably be in a furious state. She pulled Akina towards one of the two bedrooms that were connected to the main room, shutting the door to be alone with the pokemon. "I can't... We were in the center having hot chocolate... And then we were outside this place," Naga complained lightly. "What happened between? What happened to your arm... Your hand... Your cheek!?" He looked to the closed bedroom door, the other two doors to the restroom and other bedroom open. "Was it the things I can't remember that made Angel cry and kiss me earlier? She seems so worried." He had to put a hand over his wound when his head began to throb, the trainer looking down. "My head hurts..."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Second time's the charm!~   Second time's the charm!~ - Page 30 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 02, 2015 6:30 am

"Uhm," Twilight squirmed uncomfortably. Wouldn't he have less trauma to deal with if he didn't know? He didn't know about him and his soul being stolen away anyway. She took a deep breath. "Er, a series of explosions kinda destroyed the Center, so we'll be staying here a while." She protectively grabbed her arm, having an idea of how Naga felt all the time. "I-It's nothing! I just got slightly scratched up in the fire. And Angel was probably only worried. Oh, and you maaaay have suffered from a concussion leading to you forgetting all this, because, er, when the floor caved in and I fell to the lower level, you were left behind and told me to run. I don't know how you both came down, but the upper floor fell down. Angel's fine, being a pokemon she's hardier, and she managed to attract the attention of the rescue team, but you got hit." She finished and breathed out again in a long sigh.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Second time's the charm!~   Second time's the charm!~ - Page 30 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 02, 2015 6:34 am

Naga lifted his head, continuing to hold his hand over the wound present as he listened to Twilight's explanation. "I see," he spoke. He gave out a sigh, removing his hand to permit Twilight the ability to get it wrapped up. "There's nothing I can do about it, so I can't complain... At least we're still alive." "Akina, settle down," Angel complained lightly as she kept holding the pokemon tightly. "I need to ask you questions!"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Second time's the charm!~   Second time's the charm!~ - Page 30 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 02, 2015 7:30 am

Twilight was still for a moment, before nodding. She got to her feet and padded over to inspect the wound. "Hmm, relatively clean. What did you cut it on?" Fishing out a handkerchief, she wiped away some last grains of plaster and dust that Angel had missed and began placing a cotton pad there, bandage ready to be wrapped.

Akina had been squirming and struggling since she was called forth from her pokeball, all ready to bite and scratch and in general behave unmanageable and troublesome. She squeaked and frowned as best as an Eevee could, taking in the sight of her Absol friend with simmering anger. Her brown eyes were focused on the red one, as she finally stopped and held still enough.

(Why is her hair over one eye? Doesn't that happen only in MegaAbsol?)
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Second time's the charm!~   Second time's the charm!~ - Page 30 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 02, 2015 7:36 am

[I wasn't thinking of MegaAbsol when I wrote the appearance. I saw that on one side some fur hangs down on absol's head, so I attributed that towards the hair ;p]

"I couldn't really tell you," Naga answered Twilight. "Remember that I don't know what happened?" He cringed a bit when she put the cotton pad atop the injury, the trainer looking to Twilight's own bandaged wounds. "I guess we've taken a beating... We both have quite a few injuries... Well, you have more than I, but my back is equivalent to a few of yours." He looked towards the couple of windows that let light shine in on their room. "Anyway, you mentioned a concussion... That means I can't sleep at any cost... But I don't know how I'm going to stay awake." Angel, meanwhile, sighed with relief, falling back against the bed when Akina seemed to finally be settled, her wet hair covering her head. "Are you okay, first of all," she questioned. She'd be able to understand the pokemon, seeing as how she had been one herself.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Second time's the charm!~   Second time's the charm!~ - Page 30 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 02, 2015 7:58 am

(Not over the eye though. That happens only in MegaAbsol.)

"Mm?" She tilted her head. "Really? Why can't you sleep after a concussion? And if you really want, I can make some coffee." She taped the end and leaned back to scrutinize her work. "Yep, seems fine. Tell me if you get light headed or something." Giving him a pat on the head, she retreated to the 'kitchen'.

Akina looked aside grumpily, flicking her tail to signify she was. It wasn't as though she'd been outside her pokeball. She looked Angel up and down, but didn't ask anything, seeing that she clearly wasn't alright.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Second time's the charm!~   Second time's the charm!~ - Page 30 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 02, 2015 8:06 am

[I attributed it to the hair; I figured it hanging over the eye would look more natural given it's, well, hair? xD]

Naga observed Twilight's movement, the trainer standing up a bit easily given that he had nearly been crushed with his wife by rubble. "So what's in the box," he questioned, noticing the box still atop the counter. He moved towards the counter and staggered sideways into a wall, the trainer shutting his eyes to regain balance. "I feel like the room is shaking," he told her. "But I know it isn't..." Angel, meanwhile, rubbed Akina's head, sighing lightly as she looked up at the roof and thrust her hands outward, creating a "t" shape. "So... Naga has a concussion and amnesia," she told her. "Due to the former he won't be able to sleep, but I don't know how to keep him awake until tomorrow..."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Second time's the charm!~   Second time's the charm!~ - Page 30 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 02, 2015 8:50 am

"Waah." Twilight lunged sideways awkwardly to support Naga who staggered into a wall. That must have hurt. "Eh? The box?" She'd forgotten about it. She picked it up and shook it slightly. "Hm, no idea. For starters, you sit down. I'll open it." Decisively pushing him down into a chair, she set the box down and opened it.

Akina made a sound that she would deny till her dying day was purring, and suggestively bit Angel's hand, knowing it wouldn't make so much as a mark. She was suggesting pain to keep him awake.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Second time's the charm!~   Second time's the charm!~ - Page 30 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 02, 2015 8:55 am

Naga made his way towards a chair, fighting against his mind's perception of the room's current status (room shaking). He sat without much effort, watching as Twilight got into the box. There were a few bottles of water, a bag, and a few boxes of snacks. There was also a couple small bags of food that required cooking, but it was enough to last everyone at least a day so they could go and get more supplies. "So it's essentially basic essentials for today," he asked, holding to the chair with an iron grip.

Angel, meanwhile, stared at Akina making her suggestion after her purring. "I'm not going to hurt my husband so he stays awake," she told her, sighing as her head went back to staring at the roof. "There has to be something I can do to keep him up..." She put a hand over her face, patting it a couple of times in thought before her hand moved to petting Akina again.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Second time's the charm!~   Second time's the charm!~ - Page 30 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 02, 2015 9:09 am

A tangible heart appeared over Twilight's head as she picked up the bag. Immediately transferring all her items to her new bag, she set the old one aside. "Uh, it's okay if I take this, right?" She looked around, chewing on one of the snacks; they were nutritious, but not particularly tasty.

Akina shrugged. That was all she had got. She curled her tail around her paws and sat, poking a moss soft paw into Angel's cheek, going ':3' and chirruping. Maybe keep him occupied?
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Second time's the charm!~   Second time's the charm!~ - Page 30 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 02, 2015 9:15 am

"I don't see why not," Naga told Twilight, observing the replacement bag. "I didn't exactly make it out with any belongings, and Angel doesn't have any." He scratched the back of his head lightly, setting his chin on the top of the chair. "Most of my stuff's at home... Likely locked up by this point." He shied his eyes away from looking to Twilight. "I don't know if the house is even still there; they could've sold it off, but if my parents were right, then it's rightfully mine for life." He sighed again.

Angel, meanwhile, looked to Akina's odd expression. Upon getting suggested to keep him occupied, her face flushed with a deep red. She had taken a misinterpretation when the expression was combined. "Are you being serious," she questioned. "I mean... it's just... Would he... Would it... I mean..." She waved her hands about a bit in embarrassment, shaking away the thoughts that Akina had accidentally encouraged, her hands falling back to where they were with her sighing in embarrassment. "I doubt he's even well enough to consider such choices!"

[Yea, I edited; so what? o3o]
[So why is Twilight a bad cook? ;~; Just no experience?']
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Second time's the charm!~   Second time's the charm!~ - Page 30 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 03, 2015 8:48 am

"Mm." Clacking sounds appeared from around the house as she wandered from one room to another, attempting to locate the kitchen, for starters. When she found something similar, she quickly pounced upon a vessel sitting on the counter. "Coffee...coffee..." Meandering, she opened various drawers and cupboards before checking the small glass container kept at the center of the table. It had milk powder and powdered sugar, but no coffee powder, yet. Fuming, she turned to resume her search.

Akina tilted her head. What was wrong? She could easily talk him through the night, or play a game, or read him something, or anything! There were so many things to do. Did all that have anything to do with wellness? One of the waving hands clipped her ear, causing her to flick it, but still standing still in amazement and wondrous amusement at Angel.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Second time's the charm!~   Second time's the charm!~ - Page 30 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 03, 2015 8:54 am

"What're you even doing," Naga questioned. After a few minutes the trainer stood up, the feeling that the world was shaking leaving his thoughts. "What're you looking for?" He walked over to her, his head throbbing a bit since it was injured.

Angel shook her head a bit more. "You don't even know what I'm talking about, do you," she questioned in a light sigh after finally noticing Akina's amusement. "You... It's best if you don't even know." She gave out a second sigh, looking back up towards the roof. "What exactly could we do that wouldn't be boring..."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Second time's the charm!~   Second time's the charm!~ - Page 30 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 03, 2015 4:18 pm

"Oo, mean. I'm looking for coffee." She pouted; it was rather painfully obvious that she was looking for coffee. She cringed as her hand brushed against the counter. No, no, not painfully. Shaking her aching appendage, she walked over to stand close to Naga, should he fall or stagger or something.

Akina shook her head upon being questioned; no, she did not know what Angel was talking about. What was she, a psychic pokemon to know? She licked a paw and set it down. Perhaps to play? To play! To play!~ She gave a jump to try and land on Angel's face, all 14 pounds of her furry self.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second time's the charm!~   Second time's the charm!~ - Page 30 H6Q0F8z

Second time's the charm!~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 30 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next