HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What needs to be done?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

What needs to be done? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What needs to be done?   What needs to be done? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 02, 2011 6:56 pm

Pff. You flatterer, you.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be done?   What needs to be done? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 02, 2011 7:07 pm

Quibbloboy wrote:
Well, Doragon... He has some special circumstances. He's one of the oldest members on the site. He was somehow made an admin, even though he doesn't do his duties quite as... extensively as possible. And yet nobody messes with him because he's Doragon. You'll understand in time.

No Quibbloboy. I somehow managed to squirm into an almighty position of power which even Starrunner hasn't opposed. Frankly, no one opposes what I suggest, and I've honestly never really been against an idea. I just like exploring the possiblities and never thinking inside the box. Even Doragon agrees with me. Honestly, I'd really like it if someone other than me had some "Bi*** in a Can".
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be done?   What needs to be done? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 02, 2011 7:20 pm

I didn't mention you... I'm sorry if you interpreted it that way.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be done?   What needs to be done? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 02, 2011 7:36 pm

I mess with Doragon in many ways. His username is actually japanese
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be done?   What needs to be done? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 02, 2011 7:43 pm

For Dragon, yeah. I think you told me that.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be done?   What needs to be done? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 02, 2011 9:00 pm

I'm the one who made most of you guys mods and admins. I know your good at different things that mods/admins are supposed do and I know you all. I might have brought the site up when starrunner dissappeared but without you guys's help I wouldn't have been able to keep it running on my own for long
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be done?   What needs to be done? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 02, 2011 10:20 pm

I think i might have some bit** in a can somewhere, although you could say mines 'expired'
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be done?   What needs to be done? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 02, 2011 10:24 pm

I'm not sure if this would help, but making certain people in charge of certain things....
Like one person is the approver, they check over every little thing, from pokemons moves to what level their Pokemon should be. Like I've looked all over and haven't been able to find what trainers can have what levels. But thats probably cause I have bad eye sight xD

Some people are mainly for RPing wild Pokemon and they must update what Pokemon is caught, what level is gained, what moves are learned. Add items found in wild, get rid of used items.

People in charge of the markets, make sure to reply to to everyone, give them their items, take their money.

Some people should look out for spammers and violators of the rules.

Like some people would just be in charge of Pokemon approvals, others moves approvals.

Do we have a item maker? xD
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be done?   What needs to be done? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 02, 2011 10:29 pm

i could sort out any pokemon, moves and abilitie approvals, and be a cleaner
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be done?   What needs to be done? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 02, 2011 10:34 pm

I've actually thought of that before, Kirby. I'd be good at item shop stuff, but I'm not an admin so I can't. I could do the RPing for wild Pokemon, since I'm sort of adept at RP. Also, I could add people's Pokemon to their trainer.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be done?   What needs to be done? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 02, 2011 10:35 pm

*pat pat* For starters can you make Maaya's Pidgey level 10? Doragon said he would get to it.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be done?   What needs to be done? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 02, 2011 10:44 pm

I'll do that.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be done?   What needs to be done? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 03, 2011 8:47 am

well we should add a staff request zone, for this stuff
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be done?   What needs to be done? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 03, 2011 9:24 am

(That's what this topic is...)

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be done?   What needs to be done? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 03, 2011 9:52 am

if thats the case well then, can you make me the one who is reponsible for trainer creation approvals, pokemons, updates and everything? thats my only job and if i do anything thats not in my job, fire me. so, is that okay? just pm me about your new pokemons and their moves and imma update it.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be done?   What needs to be done? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 03, 2011 10:06 am

No. End of story.

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be done?   What needs to be done? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 03, 2011 12:45 pm

k
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be done?   What needs to be done? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 03, 2011 6:47 pm

(Shadow, your not even a mod in training XD)
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be done?   What needs to be done? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 03, 2011 7:41 pm

The more you beg, the less the chance is.

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be done?   What needs to be done? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 04, 2011 8:43 am

oh, I KNOW! imma create minoru pokemon sprites. can I?
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be done?   What needs to be done? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 04, 2011 2:01 pm

alright but I've clled dibs on Hanhebi and evos

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be done?   What needs to be done? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 04, 2011 2:12 pm

What needs to be done? - Page 2 Phowar10 Phowar
What needs to be done? - Page 2 Raion10
Raion
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be done?   What needs to be done? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 04, 2011 8:04 pm

dude why does raion have a beaver face?

if your making sprites stay away from mine, luna can you make giasilva and devras pwease???????
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be done?   What needs to be done? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 04, 2011 8:53 pm

I'll try tommorrow, I also have to edit that Phowar sprite a bit
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be done?   What needs to be done? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 05, 2011 3:33 am

What needs to be done? - Page 2 Phowar

Luna I made Phowar. Yeah... should we do this in another topic or what? xD
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be done?   What needs to be done? - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

What needs to be done?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: General Information :: Support Hub :: Resolved Suggestions-
Jump to: