HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Update-ables : June 18

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Dragon Kurai

Update-ables : June 18 Empty
PostSubject: Update-ables : June 18   Update-ables : June 18 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 18, 2014 8:47 pm

Looky-looky, update on my birthday. Yipee~ ???

Alright, so just a few moments ago I pasted up four topics in the Rules and Information forum. About half of the main rules of the forum were re-written and reviewed by staff. They were overviewed and revised a second time, and are now available to the public as the guidelines of the forum. MOST of the rules were revised; however, others are still in reconstruction or being discussed.

Custom Pokemon are still not available due to the light procrastination of communication between Avaritia and I (I've been giving her updates and my thoughts about it and she has been responding, hence why I haven't done much with it as of this moment). I plan to begin working on them soon.

Like spoken earlier the custom pokemon and trainer templates were BOTH revised for the sake of organization or improvement. The templates shouldn't be TOO different to make an impact on the forum other than how they pretty much just overall look.

Also, it seems dear Edfilaen decided to be just a moderator and give up the quiz. We all wish Ed a good experience as moderator as per his request D:

Update-ables : June 18
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1